LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)

Go down 
+2
Zen | Ani
Near
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Near

Near

Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:40 pm

"I'm visiting a friend... we are not mistaken about Mikami. It could be that Kira ordered him to stop, keep following him, he's not very clever and he will make a mistake sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:50 pm

"Alright... keep me informed." And with that Near ended the conversation.
He was going to have to find that security guy, whatever his name was. Near knew that he was the so called right-hand man of Mello.
It might be smart if he informed Mello of his current activities.

((alright, now Near needs Matt XD))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:03 pm

((Matt's in his lair!))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:49 pm

((I've decided to let Near leave for a while ^^" ...basically he stayed at the LMA base because of Zen/Ani))

A New Day

Near was packing his bags, lately Kira was very quiet and because of that he had only one thing to think about... Ani, and how she had left without so much as a note.
Now he had planned to search for her, even if that meant that he had to travel all around the world. He was positive that L could handle the Kira case alone, after all he had been able to do so before, and besides the SPK would still continue the investigations.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Two years later
(basically this takes place after he returned 'home' and had the talk with Paige Wink )

Near slowly walked into his bedroom. It had remained exactly the same way as he had left it, two years ago. Which included all the memories of Ani. He took the picture of him and Ani that stood on the bedside table and wiped the dust off.
"A small part of me had hoped to find you here. Crazy thought, huh?" He said to the picture.
From his pocket he took a small item and stared at it intently.
"But then again, I'm sure you would not have sent this to me. If your feelings had changed I'm sure you would have told me in person."
In his hand he held a small silver ring... the same one he had given to Ani in this room when he had told her just how much she means to him.
"Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:36 pm

As Fey placed her cellphone back upon her side-table, she took notice of the mumbling through the wall beside her. It had been a while since she'd heard any kind of voice near her room, mainly because Near had only just returned, and it was neighboring with hers. She couldn't really make out what he was saying, but she could definitely conclude that he was talking with himself. She knew it wasn't right to listen in (a little creepy as well, to add), so she simply sighed and headed off to bed.

She felt sorry for the guy.

((I'M SORRY FOR RANDOMLY ENTERING THESE SCENARIOS.))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:47 am

((No is good... otherwise this topic wouldn't get anywhere... probably won't get far anyway because I doubt Zen will be back... so I guess Fey will have to convince him to move on.))

He didn't know how long he had been lying awake, despite the jetlag, just staring at the ring which glimmered lightly in the faint light.
However eventually the exhaustion won and he fell asleep, still fully clothed with the ring resting in his open hand.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 pm

When the darn alarm clock sounded, Fey's hand slammed it shut, groggily pushing herself up from the nice and plush bed as she stretched every muscle in her body. The tiredness in her eyes made her extremely slow during the mornings. As she walked outside and headed to the "bathroom", she had realized that the bathroom really didn't have a bed or other furniture often found in a bedroom. She stood there for a little bit and rubbed her eyes, spotting the familiar sight of white hair, matching the attire he wore. Like it was completely natural, the violet-eyed girl walked over and swiftly threw the covers over the boy, subconsciously ruffling his hair. "Nighty night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3