LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue and Minoushje's room

Go down 
+5
Near
Fey | May
Zen | Ani
L Lawliet
Minoushje
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Near

Near

Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Near yawned.
"The only reason I got up is because I'm hungry." He muttered rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
He honestly couldn't remember when it was the last time he was bothered by jet-lag this much. And he's been on a plane often enough.

He walked inside Fey's bedroom and sat down on the edge of her bed.
"So it was you who covered me up... thanks for that... I forgot to close the window last night."
Next he pointed to his hair.
"And if you can fix this, you're a miracle worker."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Fey let out a small giggle. "I don't blame you; sleeping for that long and skipping all those meals can make you pretty hungry." She brought a finger to her chin and tilted her head. "Mino-chan and Paige haven't been around for a while, but I can whip up something for you. I'm not too bad at cooking; Mino's good at explaining things. Or we could head out somewhere; I think there's a place nearby. What do you feel like having?"

Fey scratched the back of her head and grow slightly flustered. "It was all thanks to my early morning brain; I ended up in your room when I intended on going somewhere else. I couldn't just leave you like that, either." She smiled as she walked over to her little dresser and opened up her drawer, pulling out a rounded brush she never used. "I'll try my best to fix it up; I've had days like those too. They aren't fun." She climbed upon her bed and stood on her knees right behind Near, carefully using her fingers to put the hairs in place.

He had really nice hair--

As she worked with his white locks, she let out a small sigh. "How do you like it back here?" She was a little hesitant to ask.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:50 pm

"Hmm, I've always preferred home-cooked meals over restaurant food. So surprise me." Near said.
Just at that moment his stomach growled.
"Just as long as it doesn't take to long to prepare."

A hint of a smile appeared on his lips.
"Here as in Tokyo, Japan or here as in here in your bedroom?" He asked.
This was a side of him hardly anyone ever got to see because he only acted like this when he didn't get enough sleep. And most of the time he made sure to get enough sleep.
"Tokyo is fine... can't say I like it more or less then other cities. As for your bedroom... I've been in it for about two minutes so it's a bit too early to say if I like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Fey smiled in reassurance, hoping what she had in mind would turn out well. She laughed at the grumbling of his stomach. "Well then, how about some riceballs? I personally don't like them as much, but it's the best thing I can make that won't take too long." This was nice, the fact that she was actually having a conversation with him. She had to admit, she was very hesitant of doing so before, but perhaps she was judging it based upon his smarts. He was a nice guy.

She stuck her tongue out as she carefully styled his bags, making sure none of them began to stick up again, so she carefully used the round brush. "Well, what I really meant was Tokyo." And back with us. She wasn't sure if it'd be right to say it; she just felt strangely paranoid with her words at the moment. She wanted to make a good impression around him, get to know him better especially with the calming aura he currently had around her. "How were the other countries like? Are they as crowded as this place?"

((By the way, Mino-chan, Paige-chuu'll be right back~! She had to go make soup, so your replies shall be responded to shortly~ c: ))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:47 am

((thanks for telling... but I went to bed so it didn't matter all that much Wink ...the good news is that I have a day off today, the only thing on the agenda for me is a boring BBQ (with boring people) which I have to go to even though I don't feel like it... but I'll survive xD))

"Some are, some aren't." Near said somewhat distracted by his own thoughts. "India is very crowded but most parts of Australia are very... empty. Unless you count in the kangaroos."
Once Fey was done he walked to the mirror to look at his reflection.
"Next time I wake up with a bad hair day I'll come to you again." Near said still confused as how on earth she had managed to fix that disaster. His stomach growled again. "Now how about those riceballs?"
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:51 am

Fey let out a small laugh. "Hey, they are living. And besides, it isn't everyday you're walking upon the same streets as a kangaroo. Would it be weird if I found it interesting?" She stuck out her tongue and began scanning his lovely locks for any fly-aways. "I bet America was pretty crowded too, huh? I've only really been there once, and I wasn't really out much, but passing by Times Square was a little hectic. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't look like someone who's very fond of crowds, right?" She smiled.

Fey put on a triumphant smile and held up a thumb in success. "Come on in anytime." With the mention of the riceballs, the girl scurried to her feet. She had a little habit of freaking out when someone was in need of something, and she just felt like the matter needed to be urgent. "O-of course!" She hopped off the bed and began to hurry out the door. "Give me ten--no, five! Five minutes!" She declared. "I'll bring them up to you, so feel free to look around while I'm down there. Sorry since the books and stuff are all out. Be right back!" She avoided a few obstacles along the way before scurrying down to the kitchen.

((Aww, it can't be that bad~ Besides~! There'll be food, right? Food makes everything fun. <3))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:23 pm

((no it's horrible because they all got babies... I love babies, don't get me wrong, I just don't like the talk mothers always have with other mothers about dirty diapers and rashes and teething and that kind of stuff ^^"))

Near blinked a few times as Fey suddenly started freaking out. He walked to the door and only just managed to call after her: "take your time... I'm not that hungry."
He took upon the offer to look around the room for a bit. It was a good way to get to know Fey just a bit better.
Especially the photos caught his interest and he took the time to look at all of them.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:31 pm

((AW, MINO-CHAN~ But I understand what you mean. It's like, you're just sitting there, going, "YEAH...that." xD I had a similar experience, where all of them were married, and they were talking about their husbands and stuff... BUT FOOD. 8D))

It was after five minutes that Fey had returned back to the room with a disappointed look upon her features. "I could only manage to make them round. I'm...not good with shapes." She admitted with a sigh, but held out the entire tray holding the plate along with two cups of green tea with a smile. "Hope you like it~ The green tea's got mint in it, and it really does make a big difference."

When she'd noticed how intently the white-haired genius as eyeing the photos on the wall, she silently stood beside him and grew slightly sympathetic.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:26 pm

((please no talking about food anymore... I'm starving, it's 6.15 pm and the BBQ isn't till 8 D8))

Near gratefully accepted the food and continued looking at the pictures as he ate a riceball.
His eyes kept resting on the picture of Ani.
Without thinking he took the ring from his pocket and held it in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:33 pm

((Aw, I'm sorry~ HANG IN THERE, MINO-CHAN~! <3))

Fey was sure that this picture would catch his attention almost immediately, but she was surprised at the sight of the ring in Near's hand. She chose to tread upon this carefully. "I remember how hard it was to take a picture of her. Every time I asked, she'd get all flustered and refused. But I guess she eventually gave up and let me take one." Fey's eyes glanced over at the male. "She thought she wasn't photogenic."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:52 pm

((I WILL!! *determined face*))

"Everytime I tried to take a picture of her she practically ran away."
He couldn't help but laugh as he thought back of those moments.
"One day I just dragged her into a photo booth and held her captive in between my arms. So that's the only picture I have of her."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Fey couldn't help but smile; that sense of care and affection was still evident in his voice, even though he was holding back the melancholy. Fey held her hands behind her and tilted her head. "Photos make great memories. She was always easily flustered, huh? With a mind like both of yours, though, just spending time with each other... The memories'll always be in here." She pointed towards her mind. There was a brief moment of silence before Fey leaned against the wall.

"She was really fond of you, Near." The violet-eyed girl admitted. "She wanted nothing more than for you to smile."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:02 pm

"I know..." Near said. "She was the only one who was able to make me smile."
He left out that ever since Ani had disappeared he had not smiled anymore, there was just no reason to do so. He stared at the ring in his hand.
"Excuse me."
With that he quickly walked out. A bit later it could be heard how the front-door slammed shut as Near walked out. There was something he needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Fey's lips parted in an attempt to call out to him, but she could only watch as he walked away. She flinched at the sound of the front door slamming, and that left her wondering what he was going to do. She was hesitant; wpould curiosity get the best of her and make her follow, or should she stay and leave him alone? She wasn't sure.

((I really am not sure. xD I feel like a leech. LOL.))
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:13 pm

((I'm not really sure where I'm going with this either... so just let her stay here. Near just needed some alone time or something. And he might be out to gather some info but I don't need to write a post for that. He'll be back in a bit ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:14 pm

((Bahaha, we shall let time do the work then~

You have to leave soon, right~? WEAR WHATEVER YOU WANT. You'll look pretty no matter what~! ^0^))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm

((aaaaahhh I love you for saying that <3))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:27 pm

((I speak the truth~! ^^ <3))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:22 am

Several hours later

After a long walk through Tokyo and a quick visit to someone who, as expected, wasn't too happy to see him Near returned home. As he had been staring at Ani's picture an idea had formed in his head and he just left and went to find out... it turned out to be a dead end.
But he realized that he owed Fey an apology for storming out like he had done and so he walked to her bedroom in the hope he would find her there since she always had a lot of homework to work on.
He knocked on the door.
"Fey, are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Fey was sitting upon her work desk, the only source of light being the little side lamp.Her elbows rested upon the wooden desk while her fingers were dug into her hair, the palms of her hands covering her eyes. Like Near had predicted, several books were splayed all over the table, some pencils having fallen off the table as she just sat there in silence. The minute Near's voice sounded, she quickly turned her head towards the door and sighed in relief. "N-Near! You're back..."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:29 pm

"Yeah..." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "I uhh... I'm sorry for just storming out like I did. Let's just say I needed some air."
He walked towards her and leaned against the wall next to her.
"It had nothing to do with you, honestly."
He stared at the books on the desk.
"Homework?" He asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Fey blinked a few times at his sudden apology before breaking into a smile. "Hey now, don't worry about it. I shouldn't have started blurting things out like that." She let out a sigh. "I'm not really good with making impressions, so I really had no idea how I'd manage to start a decent conversation." She turned towards him with worried eyes. "All that matters now is that you feel a little better. Are you...are you okay? Do you want to, y'know...talk about it?"
Fey followed his gaze towards the desk and let out a quiet laugh at the stack of books. She nodded. "Mhm. Well, homework was done a while ago. Though, University entrance exams are soon, so I figured since I had nothing else to do, I'd get a little studying in." She turned towards Near with a smile. "If only I had a brain as brilliant as yours."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:45 pm

"I'm... ...fine. Given the circumstances." Near said, choosing his words carefully. He wasn't sure if he wanted to trouble Fey with the ring-issue and so he remained silent about it. "And it's not always a blessing to be brilliant... but I could help you study if you like."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Fey caught onto his careful words immediately, mainly because she'd used them many times before, and it was easy to spot the signs. Her gaze remained on him for a brief while before she nodded silently with a comforting smile. She didn't want to be clingy and constantly butt into his business; if he didn't want to share it with her, it could have been a reason. And now, at all costs, she couldn't ruin this. Back then, when she was younger, she'd always worry about her presentation of herself around the white-haired male. She really...really wanted to get to know him. Fey lowered her eyes to the long chemical formulas upon her sheet of paper. "A-Alright... But just know that you are free to let out anything in front of me at any time. We live under the same roof, and we're family."
She smiled towards the male and tilted her head. "Well, I think you'd be the same Near with or without this gift." She scratched the back of her head. She didn't want to trouble him with her constant questions. "I'd be a bother..." She had to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:02 pm

"Thank you for the offer."
He smiled.
"You won't be a bother... I would not have offered if I thought you would be a bother. Now give me your notes... let's see how much is still in that head of yours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue and Minoushje's room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next