Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

On the campus of Tokyo U

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:27 am

Aika blinked a few times.
"What? No of course I'm not angry... you had me worried and next time you do something like that I'll have to smack you. It's just that..." She paused for a moment. "...Ichiro died exactly a year ago so I just can't be happy today no matter how much I try."

((Okay, so I can't remember how much time I said there had passed the first time Mino told L about Ichiro so let's just go with this and ignore whatever I said then ^^"))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:44 am

"You can still be happy. He's happy because he knows you're in safe hands. He's happy because he knows you have a family who cares about despite the lack of blood ties. He's happy because we all love our Minoushje for being a worrysome woman who thinks she has to take care of Zen and I even though we're highly capable and I'm a stubborn pain in the ass. You can be happy because he's happy." Paige had no idea where her words came from but something in her gut said that they were the right ones to say.

Light watched in an irritated manner as the brunette ranted on about something. He could picture her choking on her own blood by this point and enjoyed the thought. 'She'll be dead soon enough.'

((Light: *laughing manically in the corner*))
((*ranting something about him being an asshole who needs to pull the metal bar out of his ass.*))
((L: *staring*))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Aika stayed silent for a moment after which she started laughing.
"Thank you." She said as she hugged the younger girl. "You're right... I'm sure he wants me to be happy."
Her eyes traveled over the campus ground, resting a few seconds longer when she noticed Light, the expression on his face gave her the creeps. She shook her head and looked back at Paige.
"And you're right about another thing... you are a stubborn pain in the ass." She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:33 pm

"Why yes I am. I'm not afraid to admit it either." The brunette grinned, following Mino's line of sight over to where Light was standing. A smirk crawled across her face and she whispered to Mino, "Mino, watch this for a laugh." Paige got up and took a few steps in Light's direction before waving like an idiot and yelling, "HI IMAGAY!" She then turned and sat with Minoushje again.

When her comment reached his ears, his mental image of her death was reworked into something more painful than her just choking on her own blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Aika placed a hand in front of her mouth, after all she was at work right now and it would be wrong for her to laugh when one student makes fun of another (no matter how right it might be).
"You're making it a sport aren't you... 'How to piss off Imagay as much as possible'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:11 pm

"Psh, no." But sadly she couldn't hold in her laughter, "Okay maybe but he's a douche so I'm allowed. Oh by the way, said douche has made a switch in his schedule. He's in your next class. I took the liberty of doing the same, it just so happens that you're going to assign us as partners too that way I can keep an eye on him. You don't mind do you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:26 pm

"Oh dear..." Aika mumbled. "Fine I'll partner you up with him but I hope I don't need to remind you that I'll have more students in my class."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:30 pm

"Don't worry, I'll be nice to ImAGay- I mean Light." She grinned innocently. She was mostly doing it because she didn't want Light anywhere near Mino without her around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:49 pm

"Very well." Aika said as she stood up. "I'll better prepare for class now. Don't be late."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:22 pm

"Aye aye, Mino sensai." Paige tipped off while pullin her hair into a messy ponytail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Aika was standing in front of the class, waiting for all of her students to walk in. She wasn't quite happy about having Light in her class but there was nothing she could do about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 am

Rayne stepped into the class room and sat in one of the desks, not seeing ImAGay yet, but knowing he'd show up. She leaned back and grinned quickly at Mino before moving her attention to check out the classroom.

Light walked into the classrom feeling very smug until his eyes caught a certain brunette examining the classroom. He was inwardly pissed by that point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:26 am

"Alright everyone, attention please." Mino said. "First of all I'd like to welcome two new students... Rayne, Light I hope you'll learn to enjoy cooking just as much as your fellow students and myself. Now onto todays lesson, we'll be making white chocolate mousse and for that you will be working in pairs."
She started dividing the students into pairs.
"Light, Rayne since you two are new here I'll pair you up together and I'll be helping you out there where needed. Good luck everyone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:18 pm

Rayne slid on over to one of the cooking areas, waiting for ImAGay to join her, "Oi, Mr. Big Man, you coming or what?" She told mino that she'd be nice but it didn't mean that she couldn't have some fun doing it.

"My name is Light," He stated rather cooly as he walked over to their chosen station. He'd decided that when he knew their names, Rayne was definitely going to experience a lot of pain. She then started ordering him around, telling him wha to do. "That's not a part of the recipe." All ht received was the smartass answer of "cooking means tweaking the recipe to you taste," as she added in some chocolate chips and vanilla.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Mino walked from one station to another, giving tips on how to improve their cooking and help students who didn't understand a certain part of the recipe.
When she arrived at Rayne's and Light's station she looked at the melted goo that was in their pan.
"Don't forget to add the gelatin otherwise it won't turn out alright." She said smiling. "So tell me Light, why did you decide to take this class?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:04 pm

"Just about to do that Mino-sensei." Rayne stated while adding the gelatin to the mixture.

Light turned to kino beige that Rayne had taken over, "I had another class that wasn't very much my forte so I switched it for this one being that it was the only other that could take the time slot without moving my schedule around."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:21 pm

"I see... and here I had hoped you actually had an interest in cooking." Mino said with a smile. "...but I guess I will have to teach you how to enjoy cooking. I am sure your mother will enjoy it when she comes home after visiting a friend and dinner will be ready."
She walked back to the front of the class.
"Everyone, make sure that once you've finished your product to place it in the fridge. With a bit of luck it will be done after school so you can come back then to either eat it yourself or to take it home and let your family taste it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Light gave Mino. Smile as Rayne went and put their mousse in the fridge. In all honesty, he could not wait to show these girls just who they were messing with exactly.

Once the rest of the class had left, Light included, Paige went over to Mino. "Damn, Mino, he's such a douche. Why am I being nice to him again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:48 am

"Well, I'm being nice because he's my student and because of that have to treat him with a bit of respect... students don't like each other often so I actually have no idea why you're nice to him." Aika said smiling. "...after all, he clearly still hates you for slamming the door in his face."
She continued in a softer voice: "...Somehow I have the feeling it does not matter how we treat him as long as we don't show what we suspect him off."
She started walking around cleaning the classroom.
"Now you know that I normally don't mind if you come complaining but don't you have to go to your next class?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:53 am

"Did I just get implied permission to make his time in this class miserable?" A smirk slid across the girl's face. She thought about about Mino's other question before looking at the clock on the wall, "SHHIIIII- I'm late, gotta go." Paige took off quickly to her next class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:09 am

Aika just smiled as she sat down at her desk, she still had homework to read through... about a dozen essays about 'the history of [enter a student's fav recipe product here]'. She didn't really mind but she wished they'd be more original and picked something else then cocoa beans, potatoes or, believe it or not, hamburgers (yes some students actually think it's something special).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Paige sat in her art class, her hand just doodling as she stared out the window with thoughts going through her mind. She mostly thought about Zen, wondering where she was or if she was okay. The brunette would get back to her search back at the HQ after school, knowing that if she dragged long enough and hard enough, she would find something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 pm

((Gah, ran out of inspiration already D8))

Aika stared out of the window... last class wouldn't end until an hour but if it were up to her she would go home now. She was worried about having Light in her class and she wanted to ask L what to do about this... because in all honesty she didn't know what to do. She wasn't that good of a liar and she was afraid that Light would see through it easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:50 pm

((same here dude. I've got nothing ><))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:42 pm

((figured I could start an extra topic... since they won't be locked inside the house constantly))

After the two year time skip

Day two of visit of mom and dad

Aika had taken the opportunity to eat her lunch outside. The weather was just way too beautiful to sit in that stuffy teacher's lounge.
As she took a bite of food she was scribbling done some notes for herself as a preparation for her next class.
"AIKA!!"
Her eyes widened as she recognized her mother's voice calling out her name... her real name.
"Mother, what are you doing here?"
"Well, I wanted to see where you work... is that so wrong?"
"No... I just would have liked a heads up."
"Hmm I see... why does everyone call you Mino here?"
Aika laughed somewhat nervously.
"Ah that... it's just sort of a nickname. Even the students are used to calling me that... just ignore it."

((oh dear... her real name could be heard by everyone who just happened to be outside at that time... that could become troublesome >.> ... ...too much hint??))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   

Back to top Go down

On the campus of Tokyo U
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next