Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

On the campus of Tokyo U

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:50 pm

((Light you nosy fucker. xD))

Having not been far off, Light heard the woman shout out "Aika" and then go towards the culinary teacher. A smirk folded across his lips; all he needed was to find out her last name and he could do away with her, thereby upsetting the balance of the rest of the girls.

He had known that something would slip sometime and was lucky enough to be there when it happened. Things were slowly falling into place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:45 am

A worried expression appeared on Aika's face when she spotted Light in the distance.
Had he heard her name?
"Come on, mother, I'll show you around a bit but then I'm also taking you back home."
Her mother frowned.
"I don't need to be brought home, I am not an old lady."

"Mother, you get lost taking the bus to grandmama and that's just one bus. The public transportation here is much more complicated."
Aika put on a fake smile and guided her mother inside but inward all she was thinking is that she had to prevent that Light managed to get a moment alone with her mother. Because she would give her name without thinking about it... and Aika really wasn't ready to die just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:26 pm

((whoops... I completely forgot to finish my previous post... Oh well))

After Aika showed her mother her classroom and some other places within the school she walked towards the area where her boss' office was located.
"Wait here for a moment mother. I have to ask permission if I can leave in between my classes so I can get you home safely.
With that she knocked on the door and walked in after the 'yes?' from her boss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:37 pm

((Ryuk: Hey Light, this is the perfect opportunity to try and find out some more about 'one of those annoying girls'

Mino: *smack* stop giving hints to that idiot!!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:59 am

"So you see sir... I really need to get her back home. Once she's safely there my father and my friends can take over." Aika finished explaining.
She had made up a little lie that her mother was starting to get a bit forgetful and that she was worried that her mother would get lost when she had to send her home on her own. Of course she could not tell her boss that she was worried that their favorite student would manage to talk to her mother... figure out her last name and well, basically, kill Aika just to get rid of her.
"Hmm..." Her boss was looking at her thinking about her request.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:48 am

Light's a total jerkwad and was therefore eavesdropping so he could devise a way to corner Aika's mother and obtain a last name out of her. Although he much rather take care of Rayne first, he was certain that he'd be able to thoroughly upset the entire balance of all of the girls were he to rid them of their close friend.

((//inching towards the famous anti-Kira shovel.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:12 am

"Well, you do know I do not appreciate it when my employees are late for the weekly meetings." Aika's boss said. "But I suppose I can make an exception for this once."
"Oh you would do me a great favor, sir."

Aika's mother was looking around the hallway a bit as her daughter was inside the office. Luckily there was always plenty to see.
She smiled when she saw one of the students from a distance.
"Good day," she greeted politely, "are you perhaps in my daughter's class? Aika... oh I believe you call her by that nickname of hers, right? Minoushje?"

((Ryuk: *hands over shovel* hehehe))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   

Back to top Go down

On the campus of Tokyo U
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3