LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yagami Household

Go down 
+2
Light Yagami
Ryuk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Yagami Household - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:32 pm

(('kay =D))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:36 pm

((New topic's up~!))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:38 pm

((I ACCIDENTALLY PUT IN IN 'Outside HQ'. D8))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:55 pm

((uhh copy the text... delete topic and make a new topic in the right section??))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:58 pm

((...OH. I'M ON IT~!))
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:57 am

About two hours later

"Hey Light." Ryuk said as he suddenly poofed appeared in the kitchen where Light was currently standing. "I've got something you might want to hear. And I'll tell you if you bring me an apple."
With that the Shinigami disappeared to the bedroom because he knew that was the only place the human could (sort of) freely speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:08 am

Light sighed and went from his room to the kitchen, returning a few moments later with an apple. Closing his bedroom door, he sat in the chair and turned to Ryuk, holding out the apple.

"Now, what is it you have to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Ryuk grabbed the apple and took a bite.
"You know those girls you hate so much??"
He took another bite from his apple.
"Your dad knows them... or at least one of them."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Light folded his hands together and leaned back in his chair with a sigh. "Which one?"

He really hoped that it wasn't Rayne because he may just lose his cool.
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 pm

"Uhh the little one... the one who smiles so often." Ryuk said. "I've seen her earlier today in a store... she was with that brunette you hate so much."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:06 pm

"The little one doesn't seem to be too much of a problem, but if dad knows her then she may know something. As for the other one, she'll get what's coming to her." Light needed to find out how this younger girl was involved with his father.
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:20 pm

The number of criminals 'punished' by Kira have dropped down by 67%. According to criminal felony, strangely, Kira's been targeting only those with charges against illegal hacking, or anything technology related. I could only really come up with one possibility, even though it may not be a strong assumption. He's trying to distract us somehow by focusing on one point while he goes ahead and continues with something he's really after."

It was strange, the shinigami who could not remember how a house looks like and basically would forget his ass if he actually had one could now repeat the words almost literally.
It made one wonder if he was normally just messing with the only human who could see him.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:25 pm

"Hm, she's a smart one then. I'll definitely have to watch her closely." Light sighed, he'd underestimated these girls.
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:39 pm

A dangerous glow appeared on the Shinigami's face.
"You know there is an easy way for you to find out their real names." Ryuk said, referring to obtaining the Shinigami's eyes in exchange of half your lifespan.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:46 pm

A smirk crawled across the young Yagami's face. "I know that, but you also know my answer to it already."

Light would find out their names eventually without having to give up half his lifespan.
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Ryuk frowned and disappeared into thin air.
Sometimes Light could be so boring.
Back to top Go down
Soichiro Yagami

Soichiro Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Soichiro made sure to stay extra quiet when he returned home, silently announcing his return like he always did before locking the door behind him. He walked towards the living room and sat upon the couches, pinching the bridge of his nose at the stress build up.

Another proclamation of Kira being part of the police force only worried him more.
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Ryuk was bored as hell
*poke*
*poke*
He grinned at Light's obvious annoyance... the one he was currently poking as he attempted to do his homework.
*poke*
*poke*
*poke*
*poke*
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:24 pm

*poke*
*poke*

*poke*
*poke*

What else is a bored shinigami supposed to do on a night like this?
Light was still working on his homework and he was completely ignoring Ryuk.
Ryuk did not like to be ignored.

*poke*
*poke*

*poke*
*poke*
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Light refrained from yelling at Ryuk and thus drawing attention to himself, but he did give the Shinigami an annoyed look. "What is it you want, Ryuk?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:28 pm

"I'm bored... and I ran out of apples." Ryuk complained.
Seriously he has been paying too much attention to Misa lately... he's starting to behave like her.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:33 pm

"Then find something to do that doesn't involve bugging me," Light practically growled.
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:53 pm

"You're no fun..." Ryuk complained. "Fine I'll entertain myself."
Ryuk blinked a few times.
"... ... ..."
He started grinning.
"♪This is the song that never ends... yes, it goes on and on my friends... Some people started singing it not knowing what it was... and they'll continue singing it forever just because...♪"
Oh he could keep this up for a looong time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yagami Household   Yagami Household - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yagami Household
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Downtown Tokyo :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: