LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party Time!

Go down 
+6
Ryuk
L Lawliet
Near
Minoushje
Zen | Ani
Rayne|Paige
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Paige took a few steps back and grinned at her handy-work. The back garden looked great, especially since she'd gone all out. The brunette didn't mush Halloween with L's birthday because who really wants their birthday mushed with a holiday?

Checking her watch, the girl headed inside to get her stuff done seeing as it was 2pm already.
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:46 pm

"It looks wonderful, Fuku-chuu!"

Zen was calling down to the girl from their bedroom window before she had gotten completely inside.

With a smile, she turned back to get ready. She had arranged for the music and such, but since she took a while to primp, she had to get that out of the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Paige grinned as she entered their room. "Thanks Daitou-chuu. I think that's the best I've ever done. Oh and I finished the painting. It's all of us together with L in the middle."

The brunette pulled out a curling iron. "God damnit. I can do anything to my hair. Straighten, crimp and everything else. But never shall I be able to curl it. Zen-chuu, would you do it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Zen sweatdropped.

When it came to hair, she was a total failure.

"I...I can try, Fuku-chuu...."

She was just going to put hers in a low bun with a small navy headband.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:56 pm

"Maybe I should get Mino-chuu to do it?" the girl questioned, seeing Zen's face.
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Zen nodded in relief.

"I'd just mess it up."

She moved back to the window and saw Matt outside, taking care of the security.

"Keep us safe, nii-san!"

She latched the window and pulled the curtains so that they could dress in private.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:09 pm

Paige went to the bathroom and pulled out a bag of make-up, grabbing a stick of purple eye-liner and silver eye shadow.

"Zen-chuu, would you like me to do your hair?"
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:16 pm

"Nah, I'm good, thanks."

She was actually quite proud of her little bun and headband. It was simple enough that it wouldn't distract from the mask and dress.

She fiddled with her makeup, deciding how much to use. She opted for minimal and just put on some concealer, mascara, and rose-scented lip balm.

Now....for the dress....
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:20 pm

Paige shrugged and applied the purple eye liner and then the silver eyeshadow. "There we go."

The girl left her hair in it's messy ponytail, opting for that to be the last thing to get done.
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:28 pm

Several minutes later, Zen was quite ready for the party. She smoothed the fabric down and slipped on her navy ballet flats.

As she headed out, she said,

"I'm going to go get the music set up, okay?"

It was 4:00.

Last edited by Zen | Ani on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:30 pm

"Alright. I'm going to find Mino to see if she could help me with my hair." The girl took off down the hallway, somehow managing not to run into Matt, L or Near.

She smiled inwardly at this success. If they didn' see now, it'd be more of a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:34 pm

Zen stepped out into the garden, admiring the work Paige had done. It had been transformed into a mysterious paradise with decorations too complex to describe.

The effect was slightly eerie, as befitting a Halloween birthday.

She smiled as she moved over to the pagoda, her mask in hand. The musicians would arrive any minute.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Paige knocked once and slipped into Mino's room which was empty except for Minoushje.

"Mino-chuu, will you help me with my hair?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:32 am

Minoushje was as good as ready... all she needed to do was put her shoes on and finish her make-up.
Normally she would wear her hair on a low ponytail or something simple like that but now she had chosen to lightly curl her hair and just let it hang loose around her shoulders.
"Of course I'll help you, sit down."

It took a bit longer then normal because Paige kept wanting to get up so she could see the process in the mirror. But eventually Minoushje was done and the results were pretty good if she said so herself.
"Now you can look..." Minoushje said smiling, "hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:50 am

Paige adored the way Mino had made the loose curls fall around her shoulders. She grinned and hugged Mino.

"Thanks Mino-chuu! Now I just have to put my shoes and mask on and I'll be ready. See you outside!" The girl rushed off seeing as it was almost 6:00pm.

After putting her shoes and mask on, she headed outside to the back garden.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:02 am

How was it that he had received the job of blindfolding L and getting him outside where the party would be?? Near wondered that as he had made sure that L was wearing a tuxedo just like him and Matt, with the excuse there would just be a formal dinner party.

His mouth fell open a bit when he passed Paige and Zen's bedroom just as they stepped outside. He wanted to tell them they looked beautiful but that would spoil the surprise for L.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:05 am

Paige sat outside at the small piano which had been set up for the preformers. Without hesitation, her fingers trailed over the keys as she played a song that she used to hear all the time.

The tinkling tune made her smiled as it reached her ears.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:06 am

Minoushje eyes widened a bit.
"You never told me you can play the piano." She whispered while leaning towards Paige.
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:08 am

Zen smiled as Paige played.

"That's lovely, Paige."

She spotted Matt coming out and waved him over.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:10 am

"I had a great teacher." Paige answered, knowing that Mino would understand the meaning behind it.

((*sigh* Talk later. I got Halloweenie stuff to do. I shall return! Eventually....eheh....))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:14 am

((Laters~))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:14 am

Minoushje smiled when Matt joined them.
"Well, someone looks impressive in a tux." Minoushje complimented, though she couldn't resist fixing his tie.

She looked around the place.
Everything was arranged perfectly, from the decorations to the food. Everyone had their share to make sure this party would be a success. Though she had not expected so many people.
"Hey Zen-chan, who exactly did you invite? It's a bit difficult to tell with those masks on."

(('Kay see you later Paige-chan ^^

So is Light going to appear too??))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:18 am

Zen frowned slightly.

"Not that many people...."

An awful possibility struck her.

((Yup. As soon as L arrives, he'll make his appearance.))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:20 am

Minoushje frowned a bit, though it wasn't visible because of her mask.
"Well, let's just hope it's only because news of a party spreads quickly on campus."

((Want Near to bring him outside now?))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:22 am

"Yes," she said quietly, "let's hope."

((-nods- Ani needs to talk to Near.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Time!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next