LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party Time!

Go down 
+6
Ryuk
L Lawliet
Near
Minoushje
Zen | Ani
Rayne|Paige
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Party Time! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:37 pm

"Rayne..." Aika said in a scarily calm way. "We'll talk about this later, understood?"
Next she looked at Mello.
"Now, Mello-san, I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from calling my friend a bitch. Last time I checked she has no wagging tail nor does she bark."

"Oi Mello, can't you just find a place in Tokyo or something? You can extort people here too, you know." Matt mumbled as he looked away from his friend.
He knew there was little chance Mello would agree with this, he just enjoyed fighting too much.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:46 pm

"Hai Minoushje-sempai," Paige complied. The girl clearly was not going to challenge the older woman's authority.

Mello actually bit his tongue, resisting the urge to spout some sarcastic and cynical comment.

Lawliet spoke up, "Mello, there are many rooms here and they have a higher level of computer technology and programs. Your best chance is to work here, however, it has to be kosher with everyone present."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:54 am

Aika smiled at L, glad someone was agreeing with her.

Matt was astounded, his head was not bitten off? It's a miracle... but did that actually mean he was reconsidering his proposition? Matt shook his head... Nah, Mello must be sick or something... he never agrees with someone's proposition, only his own.

((I'm feeling the strong urge to make a girl for Mr. Sourpuss Mello... xD))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:22 am

Paige just stood there and stayed quite that way she didn't get into more trouble with Mino.

Mello was only agreeing to this because it was L's suggestion. He sighed, "Fine.."

"Now that we've got that settled, we can finish eating." He smiled.

((Do it 8D))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Aika started laughing.
"You're actually the only one still eating." She said.
She turned to Mello.
"I think it will be best if I will show you your room... I don't want there to be fighting within this building. If you do feel the urge to fight please take it outside."
All that was said in a very friendly tone, but it left no room for discussion.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:28 pm

By this point, a smirk slid across Paige's face, "Just a heads up Mel. I'm your boss~" She skipped off and disappeared outside to go do something.

One word. FUCK.

Lawliet finished his breakfast and put his plate in the sink.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:55 am

Aika shook her head.
"If there's anything bothering you, Mello-san, just come to me, okay?" She said smiling.
Why did she have the idea this could turn out to be very troublesome?
"Alright, this will be your room." She said once she was upstairs.

"Can't you place him a door further." Matt complained as he appeared from his own room. He looked at Mello for a second. "Not that I mind having you here... but you snore... loudly."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Paige popped out from her and Zen's room, fully dressed in shorts and a tank, before slinging her arms around Matt's neck from behind. "Haha, aren't you lovely."

Mello nodded in thanks for the bedroom and sent a glare in Paige's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:18 pm

"What?" Matt asked as he looked at Paige. "He really does snore."
He flinched when Mello stomped him against his arm.
"Ouch."

"Oi..." Aika said with a sigh. "The two of you are going to cause trouble here, aren't you?"
It wasn't much of a question... she was pretty sure it was going to happy.
"Play nice, okay kids." She said as she walked back downstairs. Just before leaving she turned back to look at Mello. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay here and just ignore Paige if she gets too much for you."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Paige grinned and kissed Matt on the cheek before slinking off to the outdoors so that she could avoid Mino's wrath from the lecture soon to come because of the breakfast conversation.

Mello stepped into the bedroom that was now his, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:12 am

"Rayne..." Aika said as she stood waiting in the hallway. "...isn't there something you should explain to me?"
She crossed her arms in front of her chest and waited for an answer.

Matt stepped into Mello's room.
"So, think you can survive here?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:41 am

Paige grinned sheepishly and inadvertently tried to slip away from Mino, "Nope....." She glanced off to the side and tried for her escape. Currently the girl was thinking about how to screw with Mello to get a cheap laugh out of it.

"Tch, that stupid girl is going to be an annoyance but otherwise I'll survive." It was clear that Mello wasn't too fond of Paige.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:59 am

"Young lady, don't even think about trying to escape. Get your ass into the kitchen, right now." Aika said, while tapping her foot somewhat impatiently.

In the back of her mind this reminded her of one of Ichiro's comments. At that time they were not engaged yet, in fact they were dating for just two months... Aika scolded a few children who were teasing a dog when Ichiro said laughing that their children would never dare to do something like that with such a strict mother. It had caused her face to turn even redder then a tomato with a mumbled reply that children needed to be treated strictly every now and then. Ichiro had laughed again and kissed her after which he told her he agreed with her.
It was one of her favorite memories... it was just a shame they had never gotten the opportunity to actually get kids.

Matt grinned.
"Yeah, she's a handful but that makes it so fun to date her. She always keeps me entertained."
Just as it was clear to see that Mello didn't like Paige, it showed that Matt did like her.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:31 pm

"Meep!" The girl instantly went to the kitchen and sat in a chair like the good little girl that she wasn't. It kind of reminded her of the time that she'd gotten into trouble with Dean for sneaking out to a party and getting drunk for the first time in her life. That stunt was followed by a week of being grounded and a lack of any art supplies. She had the feeling that Aika was actually going to ground her; scary thought.

Mello almost gagged at Matt's comment about the brunette because, as far as he's concerned, she's none of those things.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:18 pm

"Well?" Aika asked as she stood in front of Paige. "What are you waiting for? Start talking."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:35 pm

Paige sighed and started explaining everything, starting with the point when Matt turned his phone on that morning. "I know that I'm at fault for pushing buttons but I don't regret it because I don't like him and he clearly doesn't like me due to his man crush on my boyfriend." She ranted on and on for a good ten minutes but there seemed to be hidden feelings behind the rant even though she didn't realize it. Her thoughts were that all the feelings were directed towards Mello.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:18 pm

Aika calmly listened to Paige and didn't speak up until the younger girl had finished her rant.
"Paige," Aika started softly. "Did you ever consider that Mello does not like you because you have been hostile towards him from the moment you met him? Even though you don't have a reason to act like that... those two have been friends for many years. I'm pretty sure there isn't a case of a man crush here... so maybe you should start to try and figure out why you're so unsure about your relationship with Matt."

Matt chuckled.
"Just you wait, one day you're gonna find a girl that'll win your heart... and then I'll be the one gagging."

((gah it's impossible to write when distracted... so, sorry if this one seems a bit weird))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:20 pm

"I'm not unsure about my relationship with Matt," She defended before her face showed confusion, "At least...I don't think I am. I have no reason to be...do I?" When the brunette began contradicting herself and asking herself questions, it was a clue that something was up, even if she didn't know what it was. "Blondie was a jerk first anyways." Paige pushed aside the question she'd asked herself and went back on the defense.

"Tch, whatever." Mello responded to Matt. "I still don't like her. Didn't like her the minute I looked at her."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:45 pm

"One of the two will have to start behaving like an adult." Aika said. "And most men are incapable of doing such a thing."
She stayed silent for a moment.
"I'm going to ask two question and I want you to think about it before answering. Do you trust Matt? And do you love him?"

"You don't like a lot of people... there's nothing new to that." Matt responded dryly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:06 pm

"How come it's always me who has to act like an adult? Ninety percent. Of the time I do but I'm getting sick of it. I want to be a kid for once; to go out to parties, spend time with people my age, hell, I wanna go back and finish high school." Clearly some of the underlying things she'd been birthing had decided to show. Aika's two questions hit her like a ton of bricks but the answers seemed automatic, "I trust him with my life...and ..yeah, I love him." These were two things she was sure of.

Mello sent a deadpan look in matt's direction, "You couldn't a least picked one that doesn't talk."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:19 am

"Just because you have to act like an adult does not mean you can not party and have fun. You just have to figure out what to do when." Aika said. "As far as finishing high school... what's stopping you?"
She sat down next to Paige.
"Final, let me say this... if you love and trust Matt and you're positive the feeling is mutual you have no reason to feel threatened by Mello and his man crush or have any doubt."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:28 am

Paige sighed, "I can't do any of that... I have to help with this whole Kira thing, I have to find Ani." The idiot needed to learn that she didn't have to do it alone. "I know I shouldn't question what we have but...I don't know, I can't even tell if I'm scared but...I think that's it."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am

"It's only natural to be scared of the unknown." Aika said. "Just as long as you realize that you are not alone."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:00 am

"Life can be a real pain in the ass." Paige sighed and leaned back in the chair where she was sitting. She really hated not knowing answers to situations because most of the time she had the answers.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:28 am

"That much is true." Aika said with a sigh as she stood up again. "I think I'm going to bring some tea to L, when that man is working on the Kira case he forgets everything around him... and that includes eating and drinking properly."
She started rummaging through the cabinets to gather all she needed. She turned back to Paige for a moment.
"Oh, and about Mello... please try to be nice to him. A joke on it's time is fine but I don't want any fighting between the people that live in this house. Now would you like some tea too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Time!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next