LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party Time!

Go down 
+6
Ryuk
L Lawliet
Near
Minoushje
Zen | Ani
Rayne|Paige
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Party Time! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:04 pm

"I'm fine, thanks though. I think I'm gonna go clear my head." Paige headed off, stopping by her room to grab her guitar before going out the a small corner in the back garden.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Aika sighed as she watched the younger girl head out. That girl seemed to have so much going on inside her head that it worried Aika at times.
She finished preparing the tea, cut off a slice of chocolate cake, placing everything on a tray and walked upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Paige sat outside and played chords on he guitar, trying to clearing all thoughts from her mind.

L sat at the computers, working on the case and tuning almost everything out.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Aika walked in the computer room and placed the small tray on the coffee table. Next she walked to L and placed a kiss on his cheek.
"It's unhealthy to work so hard non-stop." She said smiling.

Matt had left Mello alone in his room and had walked downstairs, finding something interesting to do. When he walked outside he smiled when he heard the soft sound of a guitar.
"Hey." He said as he stood in front of Paige with his hands in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:09 pm

L smiled but kept working, "Kira needs to be caught."

Said brunette looked up from her guitar and the playing stopped, "Hey." Her voice was as soft as the small smile that crossed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:26 pm

Aika shook her head and sighed lightly. Next she turned his chair around, glad it was a desk chair on wheels.
"At least take the time to drink some tea." She said. "You've been working too hard ever since Near left, we all want to help... you know that."

"Don't stop playing." Matt said as he sat down in front of her.
It had been a while since he had heard Paige play and it reminded him of the day they met.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:49 pm

L smiled and grabbed a cup of tea, spotting the slice of chocolate cake. "Cake?"

Paige smiled, "I'm not playing anything specific, just making it up as I go." She laughed, her fingers trailing over the strings softly.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:02 pm

"Yes cake... but you'll only get it if you actually take a real break and not just drink your tea while continuing to work." Aika said smiling. Though it showed she was just worried about him.
She sat down on the couch and grabbed the second cup of tea.
"Oh I forgot to tell you... but Light suddenly switched classes... I now have him in my class, which is strange because normally I never have male students in my class."

"Yeah, but that's when you play at your best." He said smiling. "Besides, I had to escape from Mello... don't know what's gotten into him but he's even more bitchy then usual."
He left out the part that he knew it was Paige why Mello was acting that way.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:03 pm

L smiled, "Agreed, a break is in order." He turned and faced Aika, really wanting that peace of chocolate cake that was sitting on the plate.
"Just be sure to watch yourself and keep an eye on him. It's clear that he's keeping an eye on you as well." L explained.

Paige grinned, glad that Matt enjoyed her music. She knew that Mello's mood was due to her antics, "Yeah, Mello's mood would be my fault." Her eyes went back to her guitar guiltily and she picked at the strings.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:19 pm

"I know that... it's just... I don't know if I can keep up a lie. You should have seen by now that I am terrible when it comes to hiding something or pretending to be something, or someone, I am not. What if he finds out the truth?" It was clear this was something Aika was worrying about.

"Don't worry about it." Matt said grinning. "He just needs a got smack on top of his head. Just make sure you know who doesn't see it."

((You know who?? ZOMG Voldemort has shown his face in Tokyo xDD))
((Maybe we should start a new topic, pretty soon? The party is over a long time ago Razz))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:48 pm

"You'll be fine, all of us trust you Aika. We know you can pull this off." L did his best to reassure her and he got up, wrapping an arm around her waist.

Paige smiled, "If Mino caught me smacking him upside the head she'd kill me."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:07 pm

"Thank you." Aika said smiling as she rested her head on L's shoulder. "I'll do my best."

Matt shrugged his shoulders.
"Like I said, just make sure she doesn't see you."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:06 pm

L smiled and put the cup of tea down on the nearby desk, wrapping his other arm around Aika.

Paige smiled, "Yup." She chewed on her lip for a moment, almost as if she wanted to say someing. Deciding against it, she went back to playing softly.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:00 am

Matt searched for something in his pocket and eventually threw a paperclip in front of Paige's feet.
"I don't have a penny but I'd still like to hear your thoughts."

((maybe we should start a new topic sometimes soon since the party finished a while ago))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:42 am

A small, half smile came to the girl's face at Matt's antics, "Don't worry, it's nothing important." That wasn't entirely true because she just wasn't sure how to word it. Paige didn't want to let Matt know that she was questioning their relationship, even if she didn't know why.

(probably. xD what should it be called?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Time!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8