LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best place to find food? The marketplace

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Best place to find food? The marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:38 am

Sarah slowly walked around the marketplace, careful not to trip over something or to bump into other people (surprisingly the latter rarely happened even though she couldn't see where she was going).
She placed her hand on her stomach when it growled loudly.
When was the last time she had a decent meal... a couple of days at least. But she had run out of money a while ago and so now she had to do with things she could 'find'.
She stopped and sniffed the air when she smelled something delicious. She grabbed the first person by the arm to, after first explaining that she couldn't see, ask what it was she was smelling.
"It's Taiyaki." The man answered.
"Can you please take me to the place which is selling it."
"Sure."
It wasn't the first time people were extra helpful once they found out she was blind and this man was exactly the same. She felt sorry she had to abuse that helpfulness.
"Here it is."
"Uhm... there's no meat in it?" She asked softly.
The man behind the stand chuckled.
"You can always spot the new tourists." He said. "Don't worry, there's no meat in it. Here you go... it's 400 Yen."
Sarah accepted the food and pretended to search her pockets for money but in the meantime she was listening to her surroundings and she was glad to hear it was very busy which made it easier to disappear into the crowds.
Within a few seconds she had turned around and quickly walked away, leaving the stand owner behind surprised. It took him a moment to shake off that surprise.
"Stop Thief!!" He called angrily.

((damn long post o_O))

Last edited by Sarah Lumina on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Paige was doing the groceries and was stopping for a bite to eat when she saw a girl walking away from the Taiyaki stand and the vendor yelling 'thief'. The brunette walked over and dropped the ¥400 on the counter top before continuing her grocery shopping.

It was a little while later that Paige bumped into someone while walking out of a store - not that it was anything new because she seemed to do that a lot, "Oh, I'm sorry. I really need to pay more attention."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Sarah slightly nodded her head, the only sign that she had heard the person that bumped in to her. Without saying another word she walked away.

((she's such a social person))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Paige caught up with the girl and put a hand on her shoulder, "You wanna come to my house for coffee or tea?" She enjoyed making new friends and she liked this girl for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:15 am

"Uhm... No thank you." Sarah said softly as she tried to get away from the stranger.
Though she couldn't help wonder why a complete stranger would ask such a question.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:54 am

Paige pouted as the girl walked away; she was just trying to be nice. The girl sighed and turned to head back home being she'd finished her groceries. As she walked, she passed an art store and proceeded to back up and go in, "I could just look." She walked around the store, spotting an oil paint set and a really nice set of drawing and colouring pencils. "Awesome...." The brunette stared in awe at the supplies that had caught her attention.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:43 am

Sarah stood in the middle of the street. Over time she got to know parts of Tokyo (or at least the part she was 'living' in) by counting her steps; from the park 25 steps then take a left turn, another 50 steps, take a right turn and then another ten steps to reach the market place she was before and so on.
But somehow she had miscounted her steps or taken a wrong turn because she had no idea where she was now... she heard no people and there were none of the sounds or smells that she recognized at the places she normally went.
Even though she could not see, she turned her head from left to right, hoping to pick up a familiar sound.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:54 am

Paige walked out of the art store after having chosen to buy the drawing and colouring pencils. She was so happy to have some new supplies to do some drawing if she ever got around to it - though the chances were slim because she was still in the process of looking for Ani. The brunette walked with her many grocery bags and her little treat for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:02 pm

Sarah was glad when she finally heard footsteps, she held out her hand.
"Uhm... excuse me?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:37 pm

Paige turned and spotted the girl from earlier, "Hey again-" she smiled, "-need some help?" The brunette walked over to the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:16 pm

Sarah immediately recognized that the voice belonged to the girl who had invited her to drink some coffee or tea.
"Uhh... where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Paige smiled, "You're not in the market anymore. You're in the shopping district with the different clothing stores and such."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:21 pm

"Oh..."
No wonder I did not recognize it. She thought.
"Could you perhaps take me to the park?" She asked timidly. "If you aren't too busy."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:09 pm

"Sure, just follow me okay?" Paige said, not knowing about the girl's lack of sight.

(I r going to Tim Hortons. Be back in a bit)
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:21 am

"Uhm... I-I'm sorry but I..." Sarah took an unsure step in the direction she last heard the other person's voice. "I can't see."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:54 am

"Maah, I'm sorry. Here." Paige took the girl's hand and lead her towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:03 am

Sarah stayed silent as they walked to the park. Once there she turned towards the other girl (or at least she was hoping she was doing that).
"Thank you." She mumbled after which she started to walk away.
She recognized the sound of the small fountain that was on the east side of the park and so she now knew how to walk to reach her 'home', as far as it could be called that, hidden between the trees in the middle of the park.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:17 am

Paige wanted to be sure the girl made it home all right so she caught up. "I'm a person who worries about others, would it be okay with you if I made sure you got home okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:20 am

Sarah turned around startled.
"That's not needed." She said, what followed next was barely a whisper. "I'm already home."
When you looked closely it could be seen that an improvised sleeping place had been made between the trees and bushes.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:14 pm

Paige took notice of the sleeping arrangements and frowned, "You live here? That's not right, you shouldn't have to." The girl wasn't to kosher with someone not having a real home.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:21 pm

"I-it's alright... I've gotten used to it a-and I don't mind staying outside." Sarah mumbled.
She left out the fact that it currently was summer and that she had no idea what to do once winter arrived. If it was just as cold as where she grew up she'd be dead within the week.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Paige frowned, "Come with me. My friends and I live together in a big house. You can stay with us." The brunette smiled and grabbed the other girl's hand, "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Sarah's eyes widened as the other girl started dragging her along, she was so surprised that she forgot to say so much as one word.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:48 pm

"Don't worry, we're just a big family of friends. We aren't some psychos or anything." Paige laughed as she pulled the girl along.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Aika was working in the garden in front of the house when Paige arrived home.
"Rayne, who did you bring this time?" She asked. "The girl looks absolutely terrified."

Sarah pulled her hand free from the other girl, who apparently was named Rayne, and placed her hands behind her back just staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best place to find food? The marketplace
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next