LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back in Business~

Go down 
+2
Fey | May
Rayne|Paige
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Hey there my dears~

It's definitely been quite a while since we've last explored this lovely place. I think we kind of abandoned it because of Zen's having to leave us; we felt like it was incomplete without her, no? In any case, I don't think that she'd be very proud of us for having given up on a place where we had so much fun. I think she'd be disappointed in us.

Here I am. I propose that we bring this place back to life as best we can. What crossed my mind is just doing a time skip with the plot of Zen's disappearance; it's been a year.

I'm hoping that we can still have fun here. I know that I'll feel Zen's absence and it'll make running everything a little different, but I'm certainly going to try my best, guys.

What I'm going to do first is clean out a few topics that we don't seem to really need anymore. I'll start with topics that I've personally made before touching others. Search through the old topics and leave me a list of the ones that you think we won't need for any future reference. Just let me know and I'll make them good as new~

Love you muchly~

-- Paige
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Paige-chuu, we trust you completely for the success of this forum~ You make us smile easily, so you don't need to stress about anything. We'll all help you make this place wonderful and fun again! We need to recruit others too, ne? Very Happy

Ah, it's good to be back here again. L-sama was missed just as much as the rest of you. <3
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Thank you Blue~

I think we should, before recruiting others, get ourselves back in the game. I'm wondering about recruiting others though, kind of worried. It's for the fact that there was quite a bit going on before Zen disappeared. I'm not sure how it'd work out. I figure that for the time being it'll end up being you, Mino, and myself. <3

You were missed too, Blue~

OH. Blue, you can't change your name to just "Blue" or whatever you wish instead of having it with the numbers and such. :3
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:38 am

Man, I missed LMA and you guys =3
I think we've all got a lot of reading to do to get back in the story.
I'll let it know here if I find a story line that can be deleted Wink

I think the time skip of a year is a good idea, and we'll see from there how the story continues. And maybe we can find a new girl for Near.... just like we found a new one for Matt.

As for new members, maybe it is a good idea... but let's first see if we can get this site of the ground again. If that works we can start recruiting new members. But I think that could also mean that we should be willing to let some of the characters go (since we've all claimed the existing characters from DN) ...OMG, I don't want to lose Near or Ryuk pale silent
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:20 pm

I missed you guys too. <3

I basically went through topics that I created and read through them just to see if they were of any importance. They weren't anymore. Even the one called "Paige's Tech Lab" because the plots in there had been finished. Just let me know which topics aren't necessary anymore~ <3

//pokes
We didn't find a new girl for Matt, darling. I was always Matt's girl. ;P
We found a new girl for Mello, however. xD

Exactly what I was saying! Very Happy
It's best to get ourselves back in the game before allowing new people.
As for giving up characters for others to play, we'll deal with that when the time comes. You don't have to give up playing Near or Ryuk, Mino. You can keep them and anyone that says otherwise shall face my wrath. >D
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:33 pm

We'll get this site back up and active soon! I agree with how we have to sort out things first and get a clear idea of the new time skip. Awesome idea, by the way! It'll bring up a very interesting storyline~ But you two are more experienced than I am when it comes to writing, so I'll do my best to assist you two out! <3

I'll be rummaging through the posts as well, and I'll let you know which ones aren't needed Paige-chuu~ It'll bring back memories, ne? ^^

AND NANI, PAIGE-CHUU?! You and Matt...you and Matt...?! -protectivemodeon- I-if it's okay, Paige-chuu, may I, at some point, just meet up with Matt? I LOVE YOU, YOU KNOW THAT. But I feel the need to talking to him. o;

As for Near...I WILL SET OUT TO CAPTURE HIS HEART IN A VERY NATURAL WAY. If...if that's okay. >>

We've got you as Near, Mino-chan! I was talking to Paige-chuu earlier, and I was like, "HEY CAN I BE NEAR?". She told me it was your role though, and I totally understand! SORRY FOR NOT BEING ATTENTIVE TO POSTS. D: I totally want you to take his role though; Mino-chan's wonderful when it comes to RPing~! <3

Guuurgh, I miss you guys. This brings back beautiful memories.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:10 pm

YAY!!! I just found out I can visit LMA on my phone... Though replying is a bit difficcult.

And I meant Mello... Not Matt... But it was way too early and didn't have enough coffee XD

Hmm maybe it'll be good for Near-kun to find someone new... I don't think Ani/Zen will be back anytime soon :-/

Anyway... I'm not completely done rereading everything... But in my opinion there aren't many topics left that can be deleted... Cause they tell possible new readers something about the background of the characters here and what has happened here so far.

So far I found two topics that can be deleted:
- In Zen & Paige's office... 'Happy Birthday'
- In Outside HQ... 'Just hanging/floating around'
I'll leave it for you two to decide if you agree or not ;-)

And then there's the topic 'Zen: found'
Do you want to continue that or not??
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:20 pm

I wonder what kind of match would best suit Mello~? In any case, I do agree! They all need love!

I agree with Mino-chan about the topics too. I was reading some of them, and when I thought the plot would end up nowhere, I realized that backgrounds and everything were being explained. How about we keep those specific ones until we find a better reason to delete them? And hey, maybe they can be used as flashbacks for Zen! I'm okay with deleting the ones you mentioned, Mino-chan~ We just have to wait for Paige-chuu. About the "Zen: Found" topic, in my opinion, I think we should keep it. It's discontinued, but at a pretty good part. It indicated that she's still missing; if Zen comes back (HOPEFULLY~), then it'd add on much more to the story! What do you think, Paige-chuu~?

Near's always been my favorite, for a very long time. He's just...way too amazing. <3 I'll be trying my best to capture his heart then!

I found one topic called "Enjoying the garden" that seems to have been discontinued. I'll leave it to you two to decide as well~
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:56 pm

OH BLUE. You sell yourself short. If you've forgotten, I've stalked your QZ and know how well you write. <3

Of course you can talk to Matt, silly. There's no rule that says you can't talk to him. Besides, you're bound to run into him anyways since he lives at LMA anyways. Razz

I do believe you're right about those being the only other topics that aren't needed. I'll take care of them next.

As for the "Zen: Found" topic, there isn't necessarily anything that can be done to continue it, but it should definitely stay as is.

I'll take a look at "Enjoying the garden" as well.

Seeing as that's about it, I'm just going to put out there that I'm reposting "Paige's Tech Lab" with my introduction to the timeskip. Feel free to do your own in a topic somewhere as you please.

HOORAY TO BRINGING THIS BACK TO LIFE~
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:52 am

Hey paige

I just found another topic
'A penny for your thoughts'
Do you still remember where you wanted to go with that topic or are we leaving it to rest??

Oh and in the shopping area (why yes I finally reread every topic here on LMA *is proud*) there are also two topics that can go.
- The bookstore (just one post from Zen)
- Taking Near-kun shopping... this one is a finished topic, but I guess it sorta tells how Near and Zen came together. And it's fun to picture the part where Near lies soaking wet in the fountain >=D
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:58 am

I've got no idea what I planned on doing with "A penny for your thoughts" so I'll vanquish that one to the depths of nothingness along with "The bookstore". As for "Taking Near-kun shopping", I think I'll leave that one just because it does explain Zen and Near. It adds to backstory for the noobs that show up later on.

Thank you for tupping through all of the topics my dear, it's much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:26 am

You are very welcome, my dear~

Oh I was just thinking... maybe as a part of the new start here... can we (or that is you) change the background of this here site?? I like the black theme, it suits Death Note but otherwise ehhh I don't really know.... just feel like changing something xD
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:38 am

I'll see what I can do about the theme when the hour of the day is more reasonable. I'll look into themes that keep the black going, but that are also different.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:53 am

YAY!! Thank you~ *hugs*
(don't ask... mornings without plenty of coffee can cause strange online reactions xD)
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:55 am

I've no qualms with your reactions, my dear. Also, you're very welcome.

I do think that I'm going to toddle off to bed now, seeing as it's almost two in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Just for the sake of this site, I'm going to rewatch Death Note. JUST FER YOU GUYS.

Wah, progress is going well, ne~? Goodness, I was reading all the posts, and it's so hard to decide which ones to get rid of! ('Cause it does bring back memories, but we can't have them laying around) I found one topic called "The Cemetery", where I'm referred to as the "guest". I don't know about that topic; it does explain a little of mine and Mino-chan's backstory. What do you guys think?

Oh yeah, Paige-chuu, you said I could pick one of your roles to do right? Is Mello alright~?
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:02 pm

OH YOU.

There's no Cemetery topic, dear. It had been deleted because of it having been labelled as Guest (PLEASEDON'TKILLME ;n;).

//throws Mello at Blue.
You can have him, gladly. I'll just go change the password and send it to you.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:49 pm

HUR HUR, IT'S THE LEAST I CAN DO. I have to make it up to you all for leaving, after all! D:

Aha, it's all okay! It wasn't really needed much, since I just read the other posts and found that Mino-chan's backstory was explained pretty well. YOU KNOW BEST. <3

Aha, yay! Thank you! If I stayed on this site, I would've paired up with him. Actually, I might try and give Mello a chance too, mainly because I feel a bit guilty claiming to go after Nero when he already has someone he loves. What do you think? AH, I'M NOT GOOD WITH THIS. D:
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:31 pm

YOU'RE SUCH A SWEETIE.

THE FAITH YOU HAVE IN ME IS ASTOUNDING.

The original person for Mello when it was just Mino and I left was Sarah, actually. xD
You shouldn't feel bad. I don't think Zen would want Near to be forever alone.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:35 pm

>//w\\<. -heartheart-

I'M GLAD YOU FIND IT ASTOUNDING, FOR I SHALL CONTINUE TO HAVE FAITH IN YOU. I have hopes! No doubt about it!

Ugh, your words reassure me beyond anything else. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS PAIGE-CHUU. I'm not confused anymore~ <3 MATT IS SO LUCKY. SO, SO LUCKY. <3
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:41 pm

♥♥♥

WHY YOU SO NICE?

OHGOSH, YOU'RE SUCH A SWEETHEART, LET ME LOVE YOU. //grabbyhands
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Paige-chuu deserves kindness just as much as everyone else here. Besides, for someone who's so awesome, why shouldn't I love you~? ^^

YAY, HUG. ♥
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:52 pm

YOU LOVER YOU.

//squishes
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Sorry, Change of subject ^_^"

But thought i should let you know that the battery of my laptop just died on me. Now i have to use my phone which means slower responds... At least until tomorrow :-P
And i found out that for some reason i can't change between accounts when using my phone.... Stupid thing.

Maybe it's a hint i should go to sleep :-(
NOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:46 pm

No need to worry darling~ ♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back in Business~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in Business~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Randomness :: Randomness-
Jump to: