Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Paige's Tech Lab

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:09 pm

((Must. Resist. Urge. To. Hug.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:11 pm

((oh you~))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:13 pm

"Her parents were killed by Kira... I think reality already slapped her in the face... hard."
Near sighed.
"However I do agree she should be allowed to enjoy life a little.

((I kinda realized that by reading your last post ;-) ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:18 pm

"I'll deal with later, not now," she said.

The empty coffee mug was set on the counter top, Paige having gone quiet.

((I'm disappearing for half an hour; making pasta salad.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:31 pm

((HAVE FUN~ Cooking's fun, ne~?))

Fey began to grow a little fearful, eyes moving from the computer screen towards her room door. She really hoped that those two were caught up in a conversation; she had her hopes in Near to cheer Rayne up, even if it was the slightest bit. As she scrolled down, reading the many news articles on convicts and "death row sentences" that had been carried out by Kira, her eyes grew narrow. Some of these people were horrible, just inhumane, but the mention of their frantic pleas and cries were something that got to her. She'd been through that too, being accused at a young age for the murder of her own parents, being lost for words when trying to prove her innocence. Some of these people were bound to be innocent, and the fact that Kira was blindly ridding them of their lives was completely unfair. Had her case not been secretive, then Kira might have...

With an aggravated sigh, Fey turned off her computer and hid the folder away, slipping under the sheets of the bed without turning the light of. Her eyes stared up at the ceiling. Maybe going through that phase was beneficial after all. If she hadn't stayed silent, everyone's lives here would be in danger. She reached over for her cell phone, dialed in a certain number, and placed it carefully to her ear. She made sure her voice was silent. "Sir, it's me..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Near sighed and finished his coffee.
He stepped closer to Paige and placed his hand on her shoulder.
"Just don't try to carry the weight of the world all by yourself, okay."
He yawned.
"Now if you excuse me I think I'll lie down for a bit... jetlag is kicking in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:59 pm

((Shall we wait for Paige-chuu to return to continue, or...~?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:03 pm

((yeah I think that would be best ^.^))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:00 pm

"Your room is still the same one from before you left," she informed.

With her final words, Paige headed back to her lab to take residence in her chair for the time being. There wasn't much else for her to do at twenty after five in the morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Later that morning

Paige placed her coffee mug down on the desk and grabbed a storage drive that she kept for emergencies. She plugged the drive in and set everything to download to it. While everything from her computer transferred to the drive, she went searching through the files for any sign that someone had accessed them.

If someone had gotten into the files, everyone in LMA was at risk. She felt a sense of guilt and responsibility for the risk posed of someone having gotten through Matt's system. Because she kept all the files on her computer, it would be her fault if names got out and anything happened to anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Before May headed out to walk to school, she walked into the kitchen to bid them all a farewell, but it seemed to be empty that morning. Treading slowly towards Paige's tech lab, she smiled at the sight of light emitting from the crack at the bottom of the door. Lightly knocking on the door, May entered the room silently, but it seemed like Paige was so engrossed in something that her presence was unnoticed. As she walked towards the busy brunette, she held her hands behind her. It was a little skeptical as to why Paige was shuffling through the many devices that surrounded her. May raised an eyebrow. "Paige? Anyone home?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:15 pm

"Hiya May~" She greeted without needing to look up from what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:24 am

Fey waved a hand. "Morning, nee-san." She raised an eyebrow. "What are you up to this morning?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:53 am

"Morning. Backing up my files. Matt warned that someone tampered with his security system and everything is down. I'm putting everything on a drive not connected to any computer and I'm going to store it there. Then I'm wiping my entire computer drive that way there's nothing for anyone to find if they snoop."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:52 am

Fey nodded ever so slowly, ever so slowly, at Paige's response. Her gaze grew narrow as she drifted off into her thoughts. It was a habit of hers to rub her chin with her index finger and slightly puff her cheeks up to show a sign of deep thought. Someone had managed to get past Matt's security? Why would anyone want to in the first place? It was extremely secret, and the only possibility would have been by sheer luck. That, or is this hacker had some sort of connection or--

Wait a second...

"--targeting illegal hackers--manipulating--"

It was all making sense.

"--what reason?--unclear--"

Fey gulped and held her breath, pivoting on her heel. "I'm heading off to school now, nee-san, but please honour a request of mine." She said, clenching her fists. "As soon as the files have been backed up, disconnect the main system. Put it on a temporary shut down and back up those bacl-up files. Something doesn't give me a safe feeling about this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:57 am

"Will do, Fey. This secondary drive doesn't need to be backed up though. It's a drive that I only connect to the system while I'm downloading, then I completely disconnect it and everythings good. As for my system, once I'm done I'm wiping the entire thing. It'll be like I just bought it; no programs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Fey smiled and bowed her head in both appreciation and farewell. Before she opened the door and left, she tilted her head back towards the brunette with raised eyebrows. "Oh yeah, reminds me, do you want me to stop by the bakery on the way home to get some cakes? Mino-chan's been so busy and all, and with her parents coming, she'll be rushing everywhere." And then she stuck out her tongue. "And how about some donuts?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:15 pm

"Don't worry about it. I can grab them after work tonight. Employee discounts are wonderful things, my dear~" Looking over the transfer she saw that it'd be done in roughly an hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Fey held up a thumbs up. "Okay~!" And then she grinned. "So you and Matt, brother and sister, huh~?" She mumbled a few things before turning around to leave once again. "I'll see you later then. Love you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:57 pm

"Don't worry, Matt's not going to do anything I don't let him do. Bye hun~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Tech Lab   

Back to top Go down

Paige's Tech Lab