LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Game Shop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

The Game Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Rayne tried to think of another way to explain what it means to be in a relationship.

"What am I doing later? Nothing. Just going back to the house."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Fey pouted; spending time with Rayne really was fun to hang around. Fey let out a sigh. "Sorry I won't be back for dinner; I really wanted Mino-chan's cooking though..." Fey mumbled to herself. She turned to Rayne with a smile. "And you made your pasta salad too!" She held her hands behind her and batted her eyes. "Save some for me as a midnight snack~~~~?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:20 pm

"There's more than enough, don't worry," she replied.

Pressing a finger to pursed lips she Rayne made a little humming noise as she thought. Finally she spoke. "I think... I might have an answer for you. About what being in a relationship means. I mean, to me anyways."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Fey smiled widely and held her hands together. Both Rayne and Mino-chan had such a talent when it came to cooking; all the students in her class would turn to the aromas of her lunchbox, and it was all for her~ Heck, going to a restaurant wasn't even necessary with cooks like those two at home. But tonight was a different story. Fey's lips parted as she nodded towards Rayne to continue. This she had to hear; she was her role model, after all.

((I HAVE TO LEAVE VERY SOON AGAIN, BUT I JUST HAD TO REPLY. I didn't want to keep you waiting~))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:40 pm

"For me, uhm.. for me, a relationship means trust. It means that there's a bond forever strengthened by joys and hardships. If one of the two parties involved can't commit and is unable to contribute to the level of trust that's there, it's hard for the relationship to last.

"The person your with isn't only your lover, but your best friend as well. If your lover is only that, then it won't work.

"In a relationship there's room for doubts and insecurities as well was mistakes because it's not the job of one person to work through them; it's something that the two people have to work through together. A relationship can't be fifty-fifty, it needs to be a hundred percent from both sides."

Rayne chewed her lip and her cheeks contracted a rosy hue, not used to going so in depth about the topic of relationships.

"But, um, yeah. That's just me."

Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Fey stared blankly at the brunette, probably taken aback by those words coming from her big sister. It really did strike her, how thorough she was in her explanation. She made a relationship sound like the commitment it should have been, and for some odd reason, it inspired Fey. With warm eyes, the girl walked over and held one of Rayne's hands in both of hers. She smiled widely. "I'm glad you're in that kind of relationship. I think everyone could learn a thing from you about true relationships." Matt really was lucky to have Rayne by his side, and vice versa. Rayne was pretty, fun, social, talented, and most importantly--honest. She let out a sigh. "I knew I didn't find it odd as to how quickly the couples at school would use the word 'love' around one another within a week of being together." Fey averted her eyes and blushed. "D-Do you think I'll be able to find one like that?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 pm

She turned even more pink at the compliment given to her. Hearing the younger girl's question, the brunette grinned.

"Of course you'll find someone, Fey. I'm betting he'll sweep you off your feet too." Standing, she decided to make her point.

"He'll be a true Prince. He'll bow in front of you and ask your hand in a dance." Bending at the waist, Rayne held out a hand to Fey and looked up through her dark bangs. "May have this dance with such a lovely maiden as yourself~"

Before letting the younger girl answer, Rayne took her hand and tugged the girl to the empty floor. Moving to invisible music,she continued. "You'll glide across the floor together, moving like you're one person instead of two. Then it'll stop, and before you realize it will be over."

Noting Fey's downtrodden expression, Rayne grinned once more.

"Then, when he see's that your smile has disappeared because you think all is done, he'll swoop in and claim your lips as his own~"

Laughing, the elder girl pressed her lips to the top of Fey's head in a friendly, comforting gesture. "You'll find someone, Fey. Don't you think otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Fey grew completely flustered, giggling nonetheless at Rayne's little roleplay. The short girl wrapped her arms around her sister's and smiled widely. "I hope it's as wonderful as yours too~ And I really hope that I'll be able to dance as wonderfully as you do." She commented, earning a smile from the older brunette. There was a brief moment of silence before Fey cleared her throat. "I'm happy that your happy, onee-chan." She really was; what made her day was seeing the smile upon Rayne's face again, even for just a moment. A little later on, Fey stretched her arms over her head and walked back behind the counter, groaning a little after fun time was over.

Fey tilted her head towards the girl. "Hey Rayne-nee-san, why don't you look over some of the video games and pick one you like?" She paused for a moment to point to herself. "It'll be my little treat, too~! I get discounts~"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:23 pm

"I'm happy that you're happy, dear." Grinning once more, the girl pondered her friend's offer. "Eh, are you sure, I mean you worked really hard for the money.."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Fey waved her hand casually and nodded several times. "I'm more than sure~! Whichever one you like~" And then she put a finger upon her chin and stuck her tongue out. "What you witnessed today was really what everyday looks like. If 'standing' counted as work, well then, I've been doing it very effectively." Fey nodded over to the corner. "Remember how there was that one game you wanted? I forgot what it was called... But I think I saw one that looks like a character you showed me~!"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:29 pm

"Mmm...maybe I'll pick one for Matt because I kind of owe him since I hid his. Is that okay?" It was Fey's money and Rayne didn't want to choose a game for Matt without asking if Fey was okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:33 pm

"Yep, yep, of course!" She lifted up a finger and put on a smile. "If you play it with him at least once~" Anyone close to Rayne was close to Fey.

((I'd do this in real life, too~! Honest~! <3))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:37 pm

"Deal." Choosing a game that Matt would enjoy was a feat in itself, but one they would both like would be an interesting task.

It took a good twenty minutes before she found the perfect game; Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

"BAM. Done."

((Silly girl~))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Fey smiled sweetly at the package that was placed upon the counter; how come she wasn't surprised? She cleared her throat and did her usual thing before placing the game in a colourful plastic bag. "That'll be $0 and 0 cents~ Hope you enjoy it~" She could only imagine the joy upon Rayne's face when she'd open it up later. A pout marred Fey's lips and she leaned over the counter. "Hey, if you spot Mello anywhere, convince him to come here and talk a little with his friend." She huffed. "I don't know how much more I have to apologize."

((B-Buh...))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:47 pm

"Thanks, Fey. Uhm..I don't think I can convince Mello to do very much. He and I aren't on the best of terms; never have been." Rayne shuffled uneasily at not being able to help Fey.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:51 pm

"Hehe, you're welcome~ Thanks for the ice-cream. With all that sugar, I don't think I'll be able to sleep at all today." She pouted. A light frown marred her lips, but she showed a look of understanding. "Sorry, I didn't know. But don't you worry about it! I'll get him to talk to me...someday." She let out an aggravated sigh at the blonde's stubbornness. What kind of friend was he?! She turned to Rayne again, tilting her head from side to sided cautiously before letting out a whispered question, "I know this is really off topic but... Any leads on Kira?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:55 pm

"You don't have anything to be sorry about. It's mostly him and his issues. I really don't think he likes the fact that Matt and I are together." She shrugged.

Rayne shook her head. "Nothing. Kira's been off the grid lately and it's irking me immensely that we've got no leads."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Fey let out a sigh and shook her head. "What's he thinking, geez... His friend's happiness should be something important to him. But don't let it bother you either." The girl held up a fist of success. "'I'll do my best to get him to change, even if it's a little!" Well, she hoped she could.

Fey pressed her lips together and nodded silently. Even she hadn't managed to get any leads; she only feared that he was planning something big and dangerous. A deep dose of guilt had fallen upon Fey's shoulders as she lifted her eyes up at the silent brunette. She wanted to tell her about something, but would it anger Rayne? Sadden Rayne? All the above? She didn't want Rayne to show those emotions at all. "Hey, onee-san, if I told you something..." Would you get mad? Fey quickly shook her head out of that thought. "Sorry, it's nothing;I just rambled on weirdly." Fey tilted her head. "Before it's too late, do you want me to call a taxi for you when you head home? The rain's a bit better, but it'll still get you pretty soaked."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Fey's halting in her question scared the older girl. What was it about? "I'll walk, but first, what did you want to ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:10 pm

"Are you sure? The taxi company's really close-by too." Fey repeated, raising her eyebrows at the suggestion. "You wouldn't want anything to happen to this game either, would you?"

Fey had this uneasy feeling in her chest. This was all for their safety, it was all for their safety, it was all for their safety--

So why was it so hard to tell? Fey's lips parted a few times, but no words came out. She lowered her head and sighed. "It can wait; trust me. Maybe we can talk about it later." Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:14 pm

"I'm sure, Fey. Besides, I can tie the bag and it's plastic so there's nothing to worry about," she said.

'What is it you're not telling me and why?

"I'll leave you to finish your shift and go meet your friends. Have fun, okay?" She headed for the door, sending one last smile in Fey's direction.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:20 pm

"Well, if onee-san's certain of it..." She placed a look of worry upon her face. "Call me once you get home? You know I get worried." Back when Fey was 14, she'd cry everytime Rayne would come home late, assuming that something terrible had happened. Anybody that so much as lay a finger on Rayne was just unforgivable in Fey's eyes. Fey mentally banged her head against an imaginary wall; Rayne was smart, observant to add as well. She'd noticed the unease, and Fey was fearful of the future. She couldn't lie, because lying would only pile on more and more lies that would lead to deep hurt had Rayne found out. It was only a matter of acceptance; Rayne didn't want her getting involved in something she wasn't aware of. How could she say it in an easy way?

'Hey Rayne, the reason why I left was because I was accused of murdering my own parents, imprisoned because I couldn't speak due to the trauma, but then released when they proved my innocence. And, oh yeah, to make up for it, I asked to assist the Kira case, and now I'm gathering information and meeting them secretly. Okay, g'night~!' Even the sarcasm sounded idiotic.

Fey waved a hand and smiled sweetly. "Have fun later on~ I love you~!"

Last edited by Fey | May on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:22 pm

"Love you too, kido. I'll call you, don't worry." She headed off.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:24 pm

((I'm gonna head to bed early today, Paige-chuu~ I have to wake up early tomorrow. I shall speak with you tomorrow then~? ;D))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:35 pm

((Night, love~))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game Shop
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Outside HQ-
Jump to: