Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mello's Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mello

PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Mello stared at Fey in disbelief. He could not believe those words, but the honesty in her voice proved that all she spoke was the truth. But he couldn't believe it; how could she be so stupid? For hiding this, something that he'd beat the hell out of others for labeling her as? Why had she been so afraid to tell him-- her own friend --as well as Rayne, someone she trusted more than anything in this world? She didn't even shed any tears at this moment. Why did she...? Just...why?

Fey refused to let her gaze leave his. She felt this large load upon her chest just disappear, but there was no doubt that she deeply regretted letting this out. The look on Mello's face gave her an impression that he considered her words as complete crap. And she felt completely hopeless at that point for the reconciliation of their friendship. She knew it would be completely stupid to just stop halfway; she'd come this far, and she'd continue it, whether he believed her or not. She didn't blame him. "They'd found no evidence after to prove my guilt. It's all gone, all records of the case, and now I'm back, so...cheer up, Mello. I hate seeing that frown on your face--" She was completely cut off when Mello had harshly embraced her. His hands clutched at the cloth of her shirt, and it was pretty forceful, but she felt so much more at ease. He wasn't mad at her...he wasn't. She'd finally been able to let out these happy tears. "I really am sorry. Seeing how happy all of us were here... I wanted to savor that happiness. I wanted to be able to keep that smile on all of your faces."

Mello's lower lip quivered despite his inner strength. He maintained a strong look and squeezed his eyes shut. "You're stupid. Thinking you could hide that stuff from us and we'd be okay with it... You're stupid." That was just his way of being nice.

Fey simply smiled and pat his head. "Thank you, Mello. Thank you..." She pressed her lips together and closed her eyes. "Don't worry though; the past shaped me. I'd never be given the opportunity to help out with the Kira case if it hadn't happened." Mello backed away slowly and eyed her with a look of confusion once again. Fey slowly opened her eyes. "I'm not directly part of the NPA, nor am I a member, but...I'm an informant. What we've said here cannot be revealed to anyone else. Please, Mello. I'll tell them when the time's right; I...I promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Her eyes went wide and she could have sworn that her heart was pounding hard enough for the entire household to hear it.

What?

Of all things that Fey could have been doing behind her back this was the one that she had feared the most. It was enough to make her stomach twist into a series of knots so tangled that she wanted to throw up. She'd had enough, Paige couldn't take listening to anymore.

Knowing that she should have listened to her better judgement and left earlier, the brunette silently disappeared to her and Zen's-- her bedroom, closing the door behind her. Next, she stepped into the bathroom that conjoined to the bedroom and closed that door as well, locking it. Her fist connected with the mirror in the bathroom and she was able to completely ignore the pain and shards of glass embedded in her knuckles. Paige was glad that her room wasn't near Mello's at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:18 pm

((OHMYGOD, POOR PAIGE-CHUU~ D8 -worryworryworry- I feel horrible for making you do that.))

Mello pressed his lips together and his eyes grew dark. His previous emotions of anger towards her had completely dispersed, but this idea irked him. He remembered how Rayne had been outside the door; how would she have reacted? He really hoped she didn't blame herself for all this, since Rayne seemed to care about others and immediately felt guilty despite her involvement in any of the issues. "Fey, I don't know how to respond to that. I know you won't quit if I told you." He really didn't know what to say at that point. "Keeping this a secret is a bad mistake."

Fey lowered her eyes, knowing he was completely right. She tried to tell Rayne at the game store, but she was just terrified. Rayne would hate her; Rayne would grow completely upset and she hated seeing Rayne that way. How could she explain it all? Her safety was guaranteed, and she was doing this to help out even a bit. But...what would Rayne say, if she'd speak with her at all? Fey stood up. "I know, Mello. Just...give me some time. Right now, all I want to do is cheer her up. She or anyone else can't know about this; not now. Please Mello."

The blonde remained silent and he just stood there while Fey looked up at him. Before she could grow worried again, he put on the faintest smile upon his lips, forcefully. "I'll let it go for now; see, even I can be nice, only because you're forgiven." He stated. "But remember what I said Fey; it's a bad mistake to keep it hidden." Fey nodded ever so slowly.

Fey looked up at him with a smile. "So...friends?" Mello mumbled incoherently underneath his breath; he really wasn't that kind of person, but Fey was convinced it meant they'd resolved this. Fey offered him one smile before pivoting on her heel. "I'll see you soon then." And with that, she left the room, grabbed the basket, and began to head towards the laundry. As she passed by Rayne's room, she wondered if the brunette had forgotten to turn off her room lights, or...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:21 pm

((Don't be sorry, darling. All will be well, later. I'm going to move this topic to my room, now.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   

Back to top Go down

Mello's Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2