LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah's bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:38 pm

((I figured she needed a place to sleep too xD

...anyway this is a continuation from the 'On the roof' topic Wink ))

Sarah had no idea how long she was sitting there crying before it felt like she had run out of tears. She took a shaky breath and stood up to walk to her closet where she kept her few belongings. From it she took a picture that was half torn, and has a water stain on one of the corners. She slid down on the floor once more and stared at the picture. It was the only picture she had left of her mother and it meant the world to her:

Sarah's bedroom Spanis11

"It's all my fault, Mama." Sarah whispered softly. "Grandmother was right... it's my fault you died, and I'll never let anyone get hurt because of me again."
She was completely obvious to the fact there was someone standing on the other side of her door, hearing every word.

Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:43 pm

((True say, true say~! And this mystery person's Mello right, riiight~? ;DD))

He hated eavesdropping, but this was kind of unannounced. The blonde stood just outside the door as he took in Sarah's words. What was she saying? How was it that she was the cause of her mother's death? The mystery in her words irked him, but he remained standing outside the door.

To go in or not... He wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:54 pm

((Duh of course it's Mello!!
Pfft I only now realized the mistake I made in my previous post... Sarah's blind so pretty useless for her to be staring at a picture xD ...oh well, let's just say she is keeping it close because it's one of the few touchable memories she has))

As Sarah was holding the picture she suddenly heard a sound on the other side of her door.
"Is someone there?" She asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:04 pm

((HUR HUR~ HERE HE COMES~
Wah, I didn't even notice that~! And yeah, since it is a valuable memory to her, she should know what it feels like~! ;D))

Mello's breath hitched in his throat; so much for keeping it on the down-low. He took a deep breath in before responding. "It's me."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:51 am

Sarah gasped. Strangely enough she had not expected it was Mello on the other side.
"G-go... a-away." She said hesitantly, her grief still evident in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:34 pm

Mello parted his lips once again to deny the request, but a new idea seemed to pop up in his mind. Sure, he'd hate himself for tricking her, but it was probably the only way she'd actually get out of the room. So with crossed arms, he replied, "Fine, Sarah. I'll leave you alone."

But he took no step farther and simply leaned against the wall beside the door.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:53 pm

Sarah stayed silent for a little while longer but when she no longer heard a sound she figured that Mello really had left. She held the picture close to her chest as she softly started humming a melody. When she started singing it was very softly but also very pure.
It was a lullaby her mother always used to sing to her when she was just a little girl and on days like this it had a calming effect on her.

((don't know what she's singing... can't find the translation or the lyrics but thought it was pretty so yeah ^^))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:01 pm

((IT'S OKAY~ I don't understand it either, but I'm in love. <3 It's a really pretty song~!))

Now, Mello was the bad-boy type. He was harsh with his words, even when they were his way of showing someone he was worried about them or that he cared in general. He was all into the hard-rock type of music, where no one could understand what the heck the guy was screaming about.

When this particular lullaby sounded from the room, all gentle, soft...beautiful, he was captivated. He continued to listen further, enjoying the calming nature in Sarah's voice as he found himself sliding against the wall until he was sitting, leaning his head back and closing his eyes as the melody flowed about.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Sarah sighed after she had finished the song. What she said next came out as a dark whisper:
"Child born under the midwinter moon, light stolen from her eyes. Where darkness rules both day and night, fear is all consuming and leaves love by shadows bound."
It was the prophecy that had come to her grandmother in a dream. And even though it could hold several meanings, her family and basically the entire village back in Romania believed that she meant bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Mello slowly began to dissect her words. First, the dark tone in her voice managed to surprise him; she didn't appear as someone to portray such a tone like that. Secondly, what did she mean by that?

Light stolen from her eyes...?

...Leaves love by shadow bound?

He listened further, hoping there would be some kind of clue. Was she misunderstanding something, or were her beliefs beyond something he could come up with?

((OH YOU~! -glomps-))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:21 pm

"Mama, I'm scared. These people are all so nice to me... I don't want them to get hurt. I know you told me that I should not listen to grandmother... that the prophecy was untrue. But if that's so, then why were you taken from me? Why did father disappear so suddenly. Everyone that loves me end up dying... I don't want that to happen again even if that means I'll be alone forever."

Sarah felt how the tears started falling again but it was nothing unusual for her to cry so much on the day her mother died, now thirteen years ago.

(( *gets glomped* 8DD))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Upon hearing those words, Mello's jaw dropped. What the heck was she saying? Loved ones of hers die? Was that what she was told? The anger that brewed within Mello's core seemed to be breaking out, and he couldn't hold back when he subconsciously punched the wall in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Sarah's head shot up when she heard a noise on the other side of the wall. She opened the door and recognized Mello's presence. Or technically it was his smell she recognized.
"I thought you had left." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Mello's bangs covered his eyes at the sound of Sarah's voice. His eyes were narrow. "Maybe I decided to stay." He replied smoothly, crossing his arms over his chest and glancing towards the female from the corner of his eyes. "And I intend on staying until you tell me why you believe that." He really did want to get to the bottom of it. The distance Sarah kept with everyone-- with him--...he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:31 pm

"You weren't supposed to hear that." Sarah said as she walked back into her room. "And I don't have to tell you anything."
She stood with her back turned to Mello.
Maybe it's better if I just leave and never come back. She thought, even though the idea broke her heart.

((I'm back~ and I survived the bbq including the baby talk or technically toddler talk))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:12 pm

"You can't just pretend like everything's okay when you've got us worried--!" Mello raised his voice before immediately toning it down. It wasn't wise to show his temper, and he really didn't want to scare her. The male placed a gloved hand upon his eyes and sighed; he had to settle this. Patiently. If it were possible. With the look upon Sarah's face, he raised his eyebrows. "Why the face?"

((WELCOME BACK~! -glomp- YOU SURVIVED. 8D))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:29 pm

"I never asked you to worry about me!!" Sarah called out as she turned to face him. "I don't need your concern... please just... just..."
She couldn't finish the sentence she had wanted to say.
Just leave me alone
For she knew that was a lie... she was sick and tired of having to face the world alone.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Mello stared at her. Hard. It was for a long period of time while Sarah stood there, clearly unable to speak anymore. Why was she suffering through it by herself? Mello grit his teeth; he was holding back words of anger, anger that really screamed of nothing more but concern...compassion. Against her will, he grabbed a hold of her hand and pulled her towards him, encasing his arms around her almost immediately, and he didn't intend on letting go.

"Listen to me, and listen to me well. If you think I'm disappearing from this world, think again." His closed his eyes. "I'm not going anywhere. And neither are you. Anything that tries to interfere is going to get a swift ass-whooping. You hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:34 am

At first Sarah's eyes widened and just like the first time Mello had grabbed hold of her she completely froze and attempted to push him away. However this time he wouldn't let go.
And so she just stood there.
But for some reason the words he spoke to her were just the ones she needed to hear for something inside of her broke. She hid her face in his chest as she started crying the only way you could see it was because of the shocking of her shoulders.

((ah poor Sarah... but seriously, she really does cry a lot lately... luckily for me she's a quiet crier ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Mello kept his grip firm in case she attempted to release herself from it again, but the fact that she hadn't struggled both relieved him and made him feel content. He held her close, choosing to enjoy the silence as it was. He rested his chin upon the crown of her head when he noticed how her shoulders began to shake.

No way in hell he'd allow her to cry like this again.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:50 pm

After a little while Sarah calmed down.
"Why?" She asked softly. "Why do you care?"
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:10 pm

Mello closed his eyes. "Because a girl with eyes like yours doesn't deserve to be picked on the hell of this world. You've got a future ahead of you and a life to live, and I'll have to turn into a friggin' frog before I let life take all that away from you." He then grew slightly flustered almost immediately. "And because you're special to me, so don't ask me that silly question again."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:38 pm

"Thank you." Sarah said with a hesitant smile.
She placed her hands on his face which was her way to 'see' how a person looks like. A worried frown appeared on her face when she felt the huge scar on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Mello mentally cursed at the sudden change in her facial expression. He'd been so engrossed in just cheering her up that he forgot about the scar that had claimed its place upon his face long ago. Mello simply averted his eyes. "It doesn't hurt at all."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:48 pm

"C-can I ask what happened?" Sarah asked hesitantly.
She just wanted to get to know him better.

((okay gotta go babysit at my neighbors... but I have my phone with me. Updates will just be a bit slower Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sarah's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah's bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Dormitories-
Jump to: