Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Paige's Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Fey shook her head. "It's probably one of those telemarketers again; trust me. I don't use the phone much, and I usually make arrangements for phone calls if it's really busy." She paused briefly when the ringing continued, inwardly apologizing as she silenced the phone and began to massage Rayne's temples.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:31 pm

When Fey started on her temples, the girl leaned back, resting her head against her friend. "Where in the hell did you learn all this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Fey shrugged. "I...don't really know. Maybe kneading the dough in Home Economics might've helped?" She suggested. "Ah, that reminds me, I better start studying for University Entrance exams."

((Ne, does Rayne still attend University, or has she graduated~?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:48 pm

"Whatever it was, you're really good~" Her eyes were closed as she leaded on Fey, feeling very relaxed.

"Mm, studying is good."

((Probably))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Fey nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry if we don't get to spend time much these days; I really want to make you proud, Rayne. I'll study extra hard." The teen felt motivated around Rayne, probably because the clever and sharp brunette impressed her with her talents. Fey's eyes grew soft and the movements of her hand slowed down. "Hey Rayne, would you... Um..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:56 pm

"Would I what?" She opened her eyes and tilted her head back to look at Fey, lifting an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Fey lowered her head. "Would you...support me? No matter what I decide to pursue?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:01 pm

"Always. Even if I don't agree, I'l always support it," The brunette answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Fey's heart melted at that moment with the happiness that encased her heart. Rayne's words were just... They were just so... Fey let go of Rayne and wrapped her arms around her neck, finally letting out the tears she'd been holding back for so long. She remained silent, that smile never fading as she embraced the brunette.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:09 pm

"E-eh?" Paige turned around in the hug when she saw that Fey was crying.

Hugging her friend, she questioned it. "May, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Fey's lips did not move for the longest time. She just wanted to stay in this warm embrace of Rayne's; would this be the last one she'd feel in a long time once she'd tell her? She needed to savor this moment for what was to come. A light smile touched Fey as she prepared to share a quote. " "A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself." "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:24 pm

"Friends are the family you choose, May. You should know that you can tell me anything and that it'll never change the fact that I love you like family; that you are part of my family." Paige hugged May close to reassure the words she'd just spoken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Ah, this reminded her of her mother's warmth, and it was rare that she recalled her past. At that moment, nothing felt scary anymore. Rayne's words were honest and true, and even if Rayne grew upset, she knew she'd still love her just as much as Fey did. So as a low whisper, she admitted, "I'm part of the Kira case."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Despite already having known what was going to be said, thanks to her eavesdropping, it still tore at the elder girl's heartstrings. She wanted to cry because she'd hoped to keep May out of it for just a while longer, but she wouldn't; May had never seen the brunette cry and she wasn't about to now.

"I know, May. I already know," Her voice was low, but still audible.

She hugged the younger girl closer.

((Dinner, be back soon.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Fey's lips parted in slight surprise. She'd kept it top secret-- completely top secret --and the only way she could've known that was if she'd spotted the files in her closet, but they were always within sight. There was another possibility too...but that didn't matter anymore. Rayne knew now. And of course she'd be upset, scared, angry...she'd have a range of emotions. But Fey wanted to set things straight, make her certain that what she was doing was safe. Fey didn't want to quit, no matter how many times she thought about it. She wanted to protect everyone here.

Fey pulled away slightly and eyed the brunette who'd lowered her head. Fey cupped Rayne's cheeks and flashed her with a genuine smile. "Onee-san... You have the right to be upset with me, despite the fact that you will deny it. I'll accept that disappointment, Rayne, I will. But don't take it as a failure on your part. You've all taught me to be strong, to be confident in myself and to responsibly take care of situations. If none of you had done that, I'd just be an orphan waiting for someone to adopt her." Fey placed her hands upon her shoulders at that point and probed her to listen well, taking these words into deep consideration. "Especially you, onee-san, the one person who'd endure everything and still smile no matter what. Two years ago, I really thought I was alone, that no one who'd be willing to help me. But then all of your voices... It was like they called out to me to stay up on my feet. To remain hopeful." Fey let go of Rayne and stood up, walking towards the sunlight that lit up the room. "The fact that I made this decision...is a sign of my gratitude to you. To all of you. And I promise that nothing will go wrong."

Fey turned her body around and giggled. "I'm older now. I'm stronger now. Thank you for raising me up to be someone I've accepted." Fey held out her arms in front of her. "Don't ever be afraid to show me your tears or your fears. Fey will always protect you. Always."

((YES, IT'S LONG. Because I really did want it to be deep. <3 And mkay~! I shall talk to you later then~!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Paige stood and walked over to the shorter girl. She brushed May's bangs from her face and rested her hands on the sides of her head. For a minute she just started at May, brown eyes looking into violet ones.

"May...I'm glad that you told me, and I'm happy that you think of everyone in such a positive light. It makes me smile to know that we've all helped you like you say we have. I'm happy that you're happy and that you know you aren't alone; that we'll always be here to help you." She smiled.

Please, don't paint me with such bright colours. I'm not who you think I am; I'm not who I've showed you. There's so much I hide from you and everyone.

Paige hugged May close again, resting her chin atop the shorter girl's head. "You have nothing to thank us for. And please, don't promise that nothing will go wrong; you know as well as I that that's a promise none of us have any control over.

"You've always been strong, hun. Never think otherwise. I swear to you, I'll always be right here when you come home; I'll never be anywhere that you can't get a hold of me and I'll always come to your aid."

Your intentions, I understand, but it's hard for you to protect me from myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:29 pm

May smiled widely and savored the warm embrace. "Maybe I should reword what I said. I promise I will try my best to keep safe. Because, in the end, I'll be returning home to you all and no one else. That, I can promise you, Paige. I'll always come back to you no matter what. I'll be right here waiting too, Paige; I'm not leaving your side ever."

Mother, Father, if you're watching... I think I've found my sister. I've finally found a sibling that I look up to. I can sense it; you're smiling, aren't you? You'd have wanted her as your daughter too, right?

May slowly pulled away from the embrace and grabbed Paige's hand, wrapping her pinky around hers as she looked her directly in the eye. "Sisters forever."

((Ung... I'm. Holding Back. Tears.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:36 pm

She smiled. "Forever, May."

((//snuggles))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:07 pm

May smiled. She hadn't felt like this in ages, and it felt darn good.

((THAT WAS SUCH A DEEP CONVERSATION, NE~? Very Happy <3
I gotta go eat soon, and then I probably won't be back 'till later tonight~ Speak soon or will you be sleepin'~?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:18 pm

((SO DEEP<3 I'm going to attempt to go to bed at a decent time, so I may or may not be on when you get back.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   

Back to top Go down

Paige's Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2