LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There's actually and empty room?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

There's actually and empty room? Empty
PostSubject: There's actually and empty room?   There's actually and empty room? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:42 pm

When dinner was over and everything had been cleaned up, Paige had disappeared to one of the less frequented rooms in the house. She didn't have anything against spending time with Aika's parents, but she wanted (perhaps needed?) to get away for a while.

Having the older woman's parents in the house reminded her greatly of her brother. The way Aika's mother treated her like she was still so young reminded her of how Dean had been so protective and unwilling to let her go at times. How Aika's father was so understanding of her reminded Paige of how she could tell her brother anything and everything without worry.

With a heavy sigh the brunette sat down on the bench at the piano in the room. Her fingers ghosted over the keys at first, but then she began playing the melody she'd first been taught. River Flows In You tinkled through the room, giving her a sense of happiness and bitter nostalgia mixed together with other emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: There's actually and empty room?   There's actually and empty room? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Sarah had been aimlessly wandering through the house after dinner, not sure where she should go now that it was raining outside, when she heard a piano not too far away.
She followed the sound and it brought her to a part of the house where she rarely had been in the past two years.
She quietly walked in the room not really wanting to disturb whoever was playing.

((what? Another room I have to try and fit in my LMA/Sims 3 house xD))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: There's actually and empty room?   There's actually and empty room? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Paige took no notice of the guest in the room. She continued to keep playing the same song over and over again. Something about it, despite the mismatched feelings it provoked, made her feel like he was sitting there right next to her and listening, commenting on how much she'd improved.

It caused tears to escape her eyes as she played, but didn't interrupt.

((Lol. xD You should make all of us Very Happy
And then screen shot everything and show us when you're done. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: There's actually and empty room?   There's actually and empty room? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:43 am

Sarah could feel there was a very sad energy emitting from the player.
She wanted to walk towards the piano or say something. But what? She waited until the song was finished before she softly spoke up: "A-Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: There's actually and empty room?   There's actually and empty room? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:23 am

She'd been going to start again but hit a flat key in surprise when she heard Sarah speak. "I'm fine."

The girl kept her voice very steady as not to give away anything.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: There's actually and empty room?   There's actually and empty room? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:39 pm

"Do you know what an aura is?" Sarah asked.
She immediately answered herself.
"Some describe it as a map of the thoughts and feelings surrounding a person. Some people are more sensitive to feeling or reading these aura's then others."
She hesitated if she should say more... she did not want to upset the older girl any further. But she decided to speak her mind for once.
"If you do not want to talk I rather have you just say it to me... rather than keeping up appearances. You might fool the others with words..."

((wow look at Sarah all acting brave all of a sudden
Sarah: >////<))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: There's actually and empty room?   There's actually and empty room? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:59 pm

"You're extremely intuitive. I would rather not talk about it," She replied.

Paige made Sarah an offer. "Did you want to stay and listen to more?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: There's actually and empty room?   There's actually and empty room? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:13 pm

"It is sort of a family thing." Sarah explained. "And thank you for your honest answer."
She smiled when Paige asked her if she wanted to stay and listen.
"Can I really?? I... I mean if you rather be alone..."
She really wanted to stay... For music was one of the few things she could enjoy just like every other 'normal' person.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: There's actually and empty room?   There's actually and empty room? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 pm

"It's fine. If you want to stay, feel free to sit with me." She then began playing the same song once more.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: There's actually and empty room?   There's actually and empty room? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:39 am

Sarah sat down and listened to the other girl play.
The music was very soothing to listen to.
"You are very talented." Sarah said when the song was finished once more.

((is there somewhere you want to go to with this topic... or just random?))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: There's actually and empty room?   There's actually and empty room? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 am

"Thanks. My brother was the one who taught me how to play." With a small smile she continued playing the song.

(HERP. It was just kind of random. I felt like she needed a nostalgic moment or something, since the last one was around the time of L's birthday party. xD)
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: There's actually and empty room?   There's actually and empty room? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:21 pm

((She was having feels for the song, ne~? Heehee~))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: There's actually and empty room?   There's actually and empty room? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:29 pm

((Many feels <3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's actually and empty room?   There's actually and empty room? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's actually and empty room?
Page 1 of 1