LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tokyo High School

Go down 
+2
Sarah Lumina
Fey | May
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Fey decided to get up earlier than her usual time for school that day, mainly because she'd have to lead the traditions for school preparation. She wasn't the only one heading off to "gain knowledge" that morning; the thought amused her. Aika had already left for work that morning, so luckily she didn't have to bother her friend with all the noise. Fey put all her books in her bag and closed it, walking over to her full-view mirror for last minute checks. Her short-sleeved, button-up dress shirt with the school logo was always neatly pressed; they were pretty strict when it came to uniform. She liked the flow plaid black skirt. Slipping on her black socks and tying half her hair up, she checked her watch. "Time for school~"

And then she proceeded to every room, attempting to shake them, avoiding potential pillows that were thrown at her (coughMELLOcough) while she placed their custom made uniforms in their room before heading to the next. When she was sure that she'd gotten to everyone, she simply waited in the living room, arms crossed over her chest and one leg over the other.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:37 pm

The first two to appear downstairs were Sarah and Near, both in the uniform Fey had dropped off. Sarah was tugging on the skirt nervously. Sure she was used to wearing dresses or skirts but they had always been at least knee-length. This skirt felt just too short for her.

"You'd think I know how to tie these stupid things." Near muttered as he was struggling with his tie.

Matt, on the other hand was still sleeping soundly. He had not even noticed that Fey had walked in his room earlier.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Fey's eyes lit up at the sight of the two that had descended. Fey smiled sweetly at Sarah. "You look really cute Sarah! Honest!" She could only imagine Mello's reaction. Mello was a heavy sleeper, and she couldn't help but worry about the male. If he didn't wake up... Though her muscles relaxed at the sight of the groggy blonde who descended the stairs, hands in pockets and the first two buttons of his shirt left open. She shook her head.

Mello grumbled something underneath his breath, most likely complaints on waking up so "damn early" for something he was pretending to do. He was smart enough, and the thought of attending school wasn't very pleasent. His tired eyes shot open when he'd noticed Sarah's presense in the room, and he nearly stumbled back. "Oh, uh, Sarah." He suddenly blurted out, clearing his throat and narrowing his eyes into the distance. Act cool, act cool... "Good morning." You look really cute in that uniform.

"Yeah, it isn't fun waking up early..." Fey didn't know why she suddenly changed, breath strangely hitching in her throat when she eyed Near. His usual attire of a white shirt, white pants, and white socks was something she'd gotten used to. Her eyes just found it hard to adjust the formal look--it looked really good. The slight maturity that the attire had added onto his features just made him look more intellectual and...approachable. The girl walked over towards Near and tilted her head with a smile. "Need help?"

Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Paige had already been awake, getting coffee in the kitchen, when Fey went about waking everyone. Knowing that Matt was still sleeping she headed upstairs. After getting dressed she went to his room and sat down on the edge of his bed.

"Matt, you need to get up. We've got 'school' remember? Didn't we plan to spend the whole day together?" She leaned in closely by his ear. "Besides, if you don't get up you'll miss a sight that will probably never happen again; I'm wearing a skirt~"

Those being her last words, she headed downstairs to join everyone else and wait for Matt. She was wearing a different shirt underneath her "uniform" top, white not being a colour that she enjoyed, besides, she wasn't actually going to school anyways.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 am

Matt's eyes flew open. The thought of Paige wearing a skirt worked like a charm to wake up.
He looked at the neatly folded clothes. There was no way in hell he was going to wear this... not even if it was for pretend.
He switched the pressed black pants for one of his own, more baggy, black pants. And grabbed a shirt with the text: 'Everything I ever needed to know I learned from gaming'. Underneath there being a picture of the first nintendo console.
He did wear the button-up shirt from the uniform... but he left it open... just enough to go along with the going to school thing.
After attempting to fix his hair, he walked downstairs. When he saw that everyone was actually wearing the uniform the way it was suppose to be he grinned.
"Hey someone's got to be the rebel."

Near sighed and gave up.
"Yes please." He said to Fey. "This is why I only use clip-on ties. Speaking about ties. Did Ryuuzaki already leave? I overheard his and Aika's conversation last night... apparently he's wearing a suit today. I'd pay to see that."
Hey, if he had to suffer from wearing such a torture device at least he could 'enjoy' the idea that he wasn't the only one.

Sarah tilted her head to the side in a very cute innocent way noticing Mello's slight discomfort before he acted like his usual self.
"Good morning." She said with a ghost of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:49 am

"Ready for...school?" The blonde questioned Sarah with a very amused smirk, a little bitterness evident due to his morning self as he tugged at the white shirt. "Damn education system..." At the sound of footsteps, Mello side-glanced over to find Matt, who clearly looked much off than the rest of them. The blonde could only sigh. "How come I saw this coming...?" Fey's lips parted to protest against Matt's uniform, but they closed shortly after. And then they'd open again, but close soon after. In the end, she could only sigh in shake her head; technically, he wasn't really going to school, so did it really matter?

Fey reached behind his neck, grabbing the dark blue tie and straightening it before sliding her hands forward and carefully following the correct steps. At the mention of L, Fey couldn't help but smile and nod. "He left for 'work' early this morning at the same time Aika did-- very much in a suit. I don't know why he was so opposed to it, but trust me, if it took even Aika-chan to ask him three times, you know he was against the idea." Fey giggled and she inched slightly closer to pull the final strand through before sliding it all the way down to straightening it out. She looked up to Near with a smile. "Aika-chan had to fix his tie similarly like I'm doing for you right now. At least you'll bear with this uniform for a while, right?"

Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:43 am

Paige lifted an eyebrow at Matt's comment about being the rebel and choked on a laugh. Clearly he didn't know her well enough to know that if she had to wear something, it would be completely readjusted to her style and level of comfort.

The skirt was stopped a few inches above the knee, and if the brunette knew one thing, it was what clothing styles looked good on her. The skirt was a little long to look right and so she'd managed to roll the waist of it to shorten it to a more suitable length-- just slightly longer than where a pair of denim shorts would sit, and not those whoreish booty shorts that so many people wore; regular shorts which she also happened to be wearing underneath. As for the shirt hidden under the blouse, it was a dark purple V-neck tee with ripping across the back

With her bag slung loosely over her shoulder, the girl stood there and eyed Matt. She had to admit, he looked damn good in fancy pants and she could only imagine how great his ass looked too.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:23 pm

"I suppose I can survive for a couple of days." Near commented.

"I've never been to school... is it really that bad?" Sarah asked when she heard Mello's tone of voice.

Matt whistled when he looked at Paige (hey it was still early so his mind processes everything a bit slower).
"Wow... You can wear a skirt more often... You look hot... very sexy." The last part he whispered softly in her ear.
When footsteps could be heard up the stairs he quickly let go of her.

"Goodmorning~ ...who looks hot? Bit early for such compliments isn't it?" Aika's mother said with raised eyebrows.
She frowned when she noticed Matt outfit compared to the rest.

"Uhhh... I was talking about uhhh... Sarah?" It was more of a question then a statement but luckily for Matt Aika's mother missed that detail. "Strangely enough I've never seen her in our high school uniform... most of the time I have a different schedule since we're not in the same year.

Sarah turned beet red when she heard Matt's comment... even though she knew he was just making up an excuse it still embarrassed her. Which actually was appropriate for the situation.

Aika's mother just shook her head.
"Boys and their hormones." She muttered as she started to make some tea.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:33 pm

"Since everyone is conscious we should get going, wouldn't want to be late~" Paige nodded towards the door before turning and actually walking over and opening it. "I call driving~!"

Grabbing the car keys, she tupped outside and climbed into the driver's seat. Once everyone was settled in and buckled up, she started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"Alright, I'll park in the student parking lot and we'll all meet there at the end of the day and come home, but Matt and I are spending the day in town."

The brunette drove to the high school.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Fey giggled. "Oh you~" Once she finished tying it up, she looked up at him and held a thumbs up. "You're all ready and set to go."

Mello shrugged. "I've never really been to a school before, but I have been in classes. They're friggin' boring..." The blonde mumbled. "But you look like someone who'll like it." At Matt's comment, Mello's eyes instantly narrowed into a very dangerous glare towards his red-haired friend. He hid the deep annoyance (coughJEALOUSYcough) in his features and scoffed. Once Rayne called dibs on driving, he simply followed, mumbling several incoherant words under his breath, glancing back at Sarah who walked shyly behind him. The blonde raised an eyebrow. "You don't really have to be scared; we'll kick the ass of anyone that makes you feel uncomfortable.

Fey patted Near's shoulder. "Let's get going~" The girl waved towards Aika's mother in farewell. "Until later today then~" And with that, she headed to the car with Near as they drove up to the familiar building of her high school. Fey opened the door and turned to everyone with a smile. "Have fun while I drown in all the books."

((I AM GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS LITTLE FREE TIME I HAVE LEFT~ 8D))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:36 pm

"Okay I'm out of here." Near said once Fey had disappeared inside. "I've got some stuff to do... I'll be here at the end of the day."

Matt took the button-up shirt off and stuffed it in his bag. Next he wrapped an arm around Paige's waist.
"Yeah we got to go too... I have no idea where we are going but I don't care as long as I can spend it alone with my girl."
With that he dragged Paige away in the opposite direction.

Sarah blinked confused... now it was just her and Mello.
"Now what?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Mello shoved his hands in his pockets and looked away, lips pressed together in thought as he stared off into the distance. He wasn't very familiar with the areas behind school; he'd just seen this particular area back when he'd pick Fey up. His cheeks began to dust with the lightest shade of pink when he simply shrugged and nodded over to his right.

"Do you like...flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:42 am

"I... can't really see them... but some really smell nice." Sarah said calmly.
It was not the first time Mello kinda forgot that she could not see... and she had the feeling it wasn't going to be the last time either... but she didn't mind really, or better yet it was rare for her to be treated normally, like everyone else, and she actually enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:29 pm

'MELLO, YOU DUMB BAST--'

Mello scratched the back of his head and lowered his head. "Sorry; I can be an ass sometimes." The blonde mumbled, grabbing the girl's hand after much mental war to tug her along with him. "That's the only best place I can think of that's near here. We could've gone somewhere else if I had my bike here, but..." He grumbled incoherent words under his breath. "Apparently, the school girls head over there often during lunch, so we don't have to worry. We're in these friggin' uniforms, either way." He shook his head as he made his way, being extra careful about the ground he stepped upon. "And uh... I thought you'd like it like I like you."

It was weird how his lips would move more than usual around Sarah; heck, he'd rarely have any proper conversations, let alone be the one to start them all. Talking with Sarah was comforting though.

Mello had been so lost in thought that his reactions had alerted him to the small puddle in front of him almost immediately, so his reflexes instantly pulled Sarah to his side, causing her to crash against his chest. He exploded into a heap of reds.

All that drama...

...for a puddle?

~*~

Fey was working on a science experiment when a familiar sight caught her attention outside the window. Her lips curled up into a cunning grin as the two walked away.

I couldn't be more proud of you, Mello.

"...with white hair..."

The caramel-haired girl couldn't help but turn her attention towards the table beside her, where one of the girl's in the class stood, flustered for some odd reason as she worked on her science experiment. The other girl, who happened to be the third girl in the class aside from Fey and the other one, leaned in with a smile. Fey knew it wasn't wise to eavesdrop but...she just felt strangely inclined to doing so. "Eh? Seriously? He was that good-looking?"

The other one blushed even harder and shyly smiled. "You have no idea, Ai. The way his eyes were... I wanted to chase after him." And then a frown marred her lips. "But he seemed to be heading off somewhere else, even though he was wearing a uniform."

"Hey, who knows? He might be a transfer student~ Maybe we'll see him tomorrow."

"I-I hope so!"

Fey hadn't realized the way her eyebrows began to stitch together and how dangerously hard she was staring at the beaker in front of her. Weird... Why did she feel strangely irritated all of sudden?

((He's totally in denial, huh~? ^__^))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:19 pm

"Y-you're not an ass, Mello. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes... I think... uhmm... you are really nice a-and I like talking to you."
Sarah bit her lip... she never was that good in saying things like this.
"Maybe you can show me those other places someday?"

She gasped when Mello suddenly pulled her close. All she could do was wrap her arms around him so she would keep her balance. Her face turned bright red because of the sudden close contact with Mello.
"W-what... d-did s-something... i-is something wrong??" She stammered, she was barely able to form a decent sentence. Because she was too preoccupied with noticing how good it felt in Mello's arms.

((yup... and Sarah is totally clueless... nice combo ^^))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:48 pm

The blonde raised his eyebrows. "Nah, it's more of a personal thing; I usually act like an ass to give annoying people the message to piss off." He then scratched the back of his head at Sarah's words and found it hard to look directly at her. "Y-You're different. I've never found you a bother or a nuisance; talking to you is nice too." He puffed his cheeks, something he'd never really done before, childishly crossing his arms over his chest. "At least you know what to say and when to say it, unlike other damn idiots who just blurt out what they want. You're one of few I'm willing to listen to."

He hadn't let go of Sarah for a while mainly because he totally enjoyed the position they were in right now because he couldn't really come up with the right answer to her question. But he had to be honest. And so, acting like his "oh-so-badass" self, he scoffed. "That fucking puddle. Why the hell does it have to stay there?"

He wouldn't be surprised if people called him a walking tomato at that moment.

((UGH, SHE'S JUST SO CUTE. <3))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:02 pm

At first Sarah just blinked a few times when she heard his explanation.
But it didn't take long before she started laughing... and for once it wasn't a soft giggle. No, she laughed so much that tears actually appeared in her eyes. Never before had she laughed like this.

"It's a good thing you saved me from it. Next time it will jump out of the way." Sarah said when she had herself under control a bit more. She tilted her head upwards a bit... a genuine smile on her face. "I'm sorry I-I should not make f-fun of you. Y-you are a-always willing to help me. I don't know how to thank you for that."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Mello's gaze grew extremely soft at the sound of her giggle, his lips curling up almost naturally at the softness in her voice. But then she revealed the true reason as to why she let out on outburst. Mello's jaw dropped almost instantly at Sarah's outburst, totally destroying the seriousness around them as he narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest and looked away. "Well sorry for trying to save you from potentially drowning yourself. What if there was some kind of bug in there that was poisonous, and it happened to bite you? If you got sick, I'd be pissed as hell, you hear me? So like hell you'll thank me."

Surprisingly, his voice wasn't loud or scary; he sounded more like he was babbling like a complete idiot rather than acting tough. So with pressed lips and heated cheeks, he grabbed her hand once and and pulled her along. "Thank me by... Um, by spending today with me." He kept her closer than before, and at the sight of cars passing by along the road, he switched places with Sarah for safety. The blonde cleared his throat. "You have a nice laugh, you know?" He blurted out, mentally questioning his sudden confidence. "Some people sound like hyenas when they go all 'hahaha~'; you're lucky for being born beautiful."

And then his face instantly went into shock.

Did he...

Did he seriously speak his thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:24 pm

"Thank you..." Sarah said not quite knowing what else to say.
I wonder how it sounds when he laughs she thought when she realized she had never heard him laugh before.
"But I am not beautiful..." Sarah replied, even though beauty was an unknown thing to her. It is almost impossible to decide if something is beautiful if one cannot see it. "I am just me... Nothing special."
She knew they had almost reached their destination when they were greeted by the fragrance of many blooming flowers.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:47 pm

The blonde grumbled and loosened his grip on Sarah's hand, feeling a bit more relaxed that she hadn't freaked out at his sudden outburst. The male lifted an eyebrow. "You are who you are, which is why you're unique. Hey, you aren't like those other walking Barbie dolls who are exact copies of one another. Those damn bitches are so darn clingy..." He grumbled, recalling a memory where he was nearly kidnapped by one of Fey's classmates because of her sudden obsession towards him. "People like you are rare to find these days, so don't even say that you aren't significant."

You're more special to me.

"Hn, this place is better than I thought." The blonde commented as they had arrived at the little flower park. Surprisingly, it was fairly empty; to think a place like this wasn't well know. Mello would protectively glance back at Sarah from time to time to ensure that she was safe. If a flower's thorn scratched her, he'd grab a damn flamethrower and burn the whole fucking place if he had to. He led her to a bench and pulled out a chocolate bar. He broke a rather large piece and grabbed Sarah's hand, placing the piece of the treat in it. "Here; you like milk chocolate?"

It was rare of him to have shared it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:10 am

((OMG he willingly shares his chocolate?!! He must be in love <3))

"Milk chocolate is my favorite kind." Sarah said as she nibbled a piece of. "Chocolate is a rare treat for gypsy children. I should remember to bring some when I visit my family."
She sat in silence for a moment.
"I asked Mino to help write a letter to my uncle... I think they should know that I'm coming... I still haven't send it, though. What is your family like?"

((remember, she doesn't know Mello is also a child from Whammy's it's not exactly something he talks about openly... I think.))

Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:38 am

((OOF, HE SO IS. BUT HE'S A FRIGGIN STUBBORN JACK-ASS WHO WON'T ADMIT IT. FFFF--- >< I shall be back soon~ I have to head out somewhere, but I will be back~))

Mello smiled, a little triumphantly, at the success of giving her something she liked. He munched on his chocolate bar like usual and sat casually, eyeing how the girl innocently nibbled on a piece. So cute.
"It's a good idea; randomly popping up would be a little fast." At her next question, the male lowered his gaze an turned his head away. It took him a little while to respond. "Don't know." He grew a little uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:51 am

Sarah's expression turned from carefree to worried as she sensed his discomfort.
"I... I shouldn't have brought it up. I'm sorry... I just... I know so little about you."
She took his hand.
"Will you walk around the park with me?" She asked, hoping to lighten the mood a bit. "I'm sure there is more here than just a bench."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Mello just put on a light smile and shook his head, feeling a pinch of guilt rise in his core. "You don't have to be sorry; hell, it's normal to ask those kinda things when you're willing to get to know someone." He turned his head towards Sarah and grew, surprisingly, soft. "Sorry; I haven't opened up to anyone about that matter, so don't feel like I'm trying to push you away from me. There's a lot of more things you can ask about me; that part of my past...is too vague to be significant." He hadn't even realized that he'd reached out to her hands and squeezed it, gently, softly...

Cue the red cheeks.

He sprung up from the bench at Sarah's request due to his over-reactive nature and stumbled on his words. "Yeah, o-okay. Walking's good. Yeah..."

What the fuck, Mello?! She'll look at you as a complete retard now!

Oh, but you'd be happy whenever those big, cute eyes of hers land upon you, won't you, ya big dumb--

"J-Just stay close to me, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:32 pm

"Then... Where did you grow up?" She asked. "Your accent sounds a bit like that of Matt... yet it is completely different."

Sarah blushed when he squeezed her hand but she nodded when he asked her to stay close.
She enjoyed just walked around with him.

"This is such a moment I wished that would never end." Sarah said. "The sun feels warm on my face... the smell of the flowers... the songs of the birds... and very pleasant company."
The blush on her face grew a couple of shades darker.
Oh no, did I really say that out loud? What will he think of me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tokyo High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo High School
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next