LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tokyo High School

Go down 
+2
Sarah Lumina
Fey | May
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Tokyo High School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:09 pm

((it's just... just... x3))

Sarah looked at Mello confused.
"Who is Romeo? And I can't see what you're wearing anyway so even if you would walk in your underwear I would not be able to see."
Yes, this girl was actually raised without books... she knew her local folklore but she had never heard of Shakespeare's stories.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Mello let go and chuckled. "That may be true, but...I'm not gonna do that. Seriously, it'd be like I'm not even serious about this relationship." He grumbled, blushing lightly in embarrassed at the thought. With a sigh of relief, he flung an arm around Sarah's shoulder and began to walk forward, taking her along with her, probably around on the streets.

"I think it's better if you don't know much about Romeo; he was just thus damn jerk who got married to someone he met after a fucking day. Damn guy wasn't even old enough. Just know that I'll never be someone like Romeo. Maybe because I'm with someone who's much better than Juliet." He smiled.

((UNF. LOL.))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:47 pm

"Uhh... thank you... I suppose." Sarah said.
She made a mental note that she had to ask one of the girls to tell her about the story of Romeo and Juliet.
"They cannot have been that young... in Romania you can get married when you are sixteen. Gypsy girls sometimes even marry at a younger age... though it's not an official marriage." Sarah explained. "If I would have stayed there I probably would have been given to a man from another family. I probably would have been married for at least two years now."
She left out the part that it probably wouldn't have been a very happy marriage because gypsy men are often heavy drinkers and violent towards their wives and children.

Suddenly she heard a ringing bell pass by.
She looked up surprised.
"What's that?" She asked, not knowing it was an ice-cream truck.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Mello took his arm off of Sarah and, instead, grabbed her hand in a gentle yet firm grip, mentally sighing in relief that he'd managed to fall in love with her at the right moment. He narrowed his eyes upon the girl. "I've heard of that before, and I'd often hear that those girls were given to older men, who tended to be abusive and complete bastards, though not in all cases." The thought of seeing Sarah suffer through a potential life of being abused... He didn't want to think about it. "But now you're with me, and...you're happy, right?" He grew flustered.

Mello's eyebrows lifted at the sight of an ice-cream truck that had stopped by the corner of a street. He turned his head towards Sarah and smiled. "I hope you like ice-cream." Trying his best not to be his usual hot-headed self, the blonde ordered two cones of chocolate ice-cream while bearing with the guy's annoying smile directed towards his girlfriend. He used his hand to get Sarah to grip on the waffle cone and slowly brought it to her mouth. Oh how he wished he was that ice-cream cone right now.
"How is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:03 pm

"Yes I am happy... very happy." Sarah said smiling.

She carefully tasted the ice-cream.
"It's good... but I think I prefer just a piece of chocolate."
She enjoyed the ice cold refreshment as she walked through the streets with Mello.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Mello smiled a shy smile and scratched the back of his head. As he licked his, he lifted an eyebrow as he dug into the pockets, taking out a large wrapped bar and handing it over to the short-haired female. "Wish granted." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:29 pm

"Thank you, I'll save it for later. I can't eat both at the same time." Sarah said, placing the chocolate bar in her bag.
In the distance she could hear the clock of Tokyo U which was a short distance away from Tokyo High School.
"How late are we suppose to be back?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Mello gently took the bar back and opened it up, breaking off a couple of small pieces before poking it into Sarah's ice-cream. "You can eat both if you put it together like this." He extended his hand, holding a small piece of chocolate with a little of the ice-cream to her lips. "Open up."

Mello hadn't even realized how much time had passed by, nor did he care; he was having too much fun. But once he looked at his watch, he scoffed. "Damnit, we have to start heading back now."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:39 pm

"It's delicious." Sarah licked some ice-cream off her lips. "But not as delicious as you are xD."((totally OOC for Sarah, LOL))
She sighed, the time had passed way too quickly.
"I had an amazing day today." She said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:43 pm

((LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.))

Mello smiled in triumphant and proudly ate his ice-cream, consuming it quickly as he grabbed Sarah's hand and prepared to leave. "I could say the same; I don't think I'd really understood what a 'hang out' meant until today. Neither did I know what it felt like to...to love someone." He felt embarrassed for saying those things and scratched the back of his head. "A-Anyway, we should head back before the rest of them get impatient." He began to tug her along.

Although she wasn't able to see it, Mello walked back the whole way wearing a genuine smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:46 pm

"I wish we didn't have to go just yet..." Sarah said. "...I like spending time with you alone. Will we do something like this again soon?"
Since she never loved anyone, besides her mother, she had no idea what two people in love are suppose to do.

She almost felt sad when she heard the familiar sounds of students walking around... which meant they were almost at their meeting point.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:53 pm

"I wish we didn't have to either, but getting ditched is no fun..." He grumbled, even though he would't have minded the idea, considering he'd be with Sarah. As they approached the meeting point, Mello scratched the back of his head. "I was thinking of something for us to do, actually." He cleared his throat; even though they were together now, he grew flustered when he'd ask her things. "T-There's this really nice restaurant Matt and I drove by the other day; apparently, it's new, b-but they serve Romanian food! And uh, well, I instantly thought of you. S-So, how does it sound? M-Maybe next week?"

((OOOOO, MELLO, YOU TEDDY BEAR YOU~--Okay, okay, I'll be quiet! You can put the gun down now. D8))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:06 am

"It's been so long I had some true Romanian cooking... I would love to go there with you!!"
Well, she might never eat big portions but apparently Sarah was very enthusiastic about going there.
"But are you sure you will like it?? The Romanian kitchen is quite unique and you either like it or you don't... I mean... you have to enjoy it too... not just me."

"Dude, what took you so long!!" Matt called from a distance.
Everyone was already back at the car... Near... and even Fey was already waiting there.
An evil grin appeared when he noticed that Mello and Sarah were walking hand in hand, and not the same way as before when Sarah just needed someone to guide her.
"Oooohh I see... you lost track of time..." Matt wiggled his eyebrows. "...totally understandable."

((*sneaks up from behind* *Glomps Mello* You are just soooooo cute *totally ignores he's trying to escape*))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:28 am

Mello shrugged. "I won't know if I don't try it out, right? Besides, there's a limit to how much Japanese food I'll consume; variety sounds much better." A cough. A blush. "A-And besides, as long as you enjoy it, I won't mind."

Fey grinned extremely widely and crossed her arms over her chest with a light giggle. "All that matters is that they had fun, right~?" Fey reminded, winking towards the two. She decided to stay silent about how she'd accidentally interrupted them. The scene of their little kiss made her go a little nauseous as to what she was reminded about today during rehearsal, the very abrupt addition. 'A kiss scene is a must!' It made her feel nauseous.

Mello exploded into flames and narrowed his eyes dangerously upon the red-head and caramel-haired female. "S-Shut the fuck up! I had fun! Y-You're just jealous!" He felt more like a child than usual. Though, he wasn't embarrassed about anything at all, because his grip on Sarah tightened. "We're together now, and that's all that matters!" He slowly began to stutter. "S-So if any of you hurt Sarah, I-I'll beat the hell outta you..."

Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 am

"WHAHAHAHA" Matt burst out laughing. "Now it will be payback time for your behavior when I just started dating Rayne two years ago."

Sarah's eyes widened a bit, worried when she heard something about payback.

"Don't worry Sarah." Matt said, still grinning like an idiot. "It's Mello I'm after... not you. Let's just say it's a thing between men."

"T-that does not m-make me a-any less worried." She mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:18 am

Mello could only place a gloved hand over his eyes and mumble very colorful words. Why the hell was he friends with this guy anyway? The blonde removed his hand away from his face to face Sarah with a light smile. "You don't need to worry about me; your new boyfriend doesn't have these biceps for no reason right? You can't see them, but trust me, they'll be the way I'll be protecting you." He lightly joked, flexing them for only a brief moment.

"PFFFFF-AHAHAHAHAHAHA~!" Fey and Matt laughed in unison, slapping their thighs and clutching their stomachs before a very aggravated Mello used his own hard chocolate bar and flung it towards them, smacking right the side of Fey. "O-OW! Geez! Sorry!" Fey walked over to Sarah and held her other hand. "I really am happy for you, Sarah-chan~ You're in good hands, I can reassure you~"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:48 pm

"Aaaaaaaaanyways~" Paige said in a sing-song voice while straightening out her blouse. "Get in the car~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo High School
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3