LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Front Yard/Garden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

Front Yard/Garden Empty
PostSubject: Front Yard/Garden   Front Yard/Garden Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Fey liked this kind of weather; the cloudy skies making the surroundings go dark--but not too dark. How everything became quiet and mysterious, almost relaxing even. She didn't find rain to be a sad type of weather; for years, all she could do was watch it from the smallest window without being allowed outside. She loved the rain.

Everyone had seemed to disappear from the house or something, and after dinner, she felt strangely drowsy. Maybe because warm, home-cooked food was always comforting, especially when eaten with a large family. So very hesitantly, she looked from side to side, even behind her, before slowly opened the front door to the garden and closing it. She walked over to the front yard, even past the roof that would cover her from the rain and allowed the cool raindrops to soak her clothes and her hair. She simply sat upon the damp grass and lifted her head up to the sky. Who cares how she looked at that moment.

She thought it'd be a good place to practice the little scene she really wanted to perform up on stage. SO she held her hands in a way that pretended like she held a half-dead body; she didn't have to pretend to cry, since the rain already helped with that. And then silently, with all the sadness she could build up, she began.

"Here, I hold your body close, hoping that the warmth of my love will warm up your cold core. I'm scared, Aiden, I'm lonely, I'm hurt... The love that had sprouted in my core for you has made me weak and defenseless. Why have you made me this way, weak in the knees in your presence? Why is it that my eyes would always avert yours? Why was it that my lips would freeze when I would hear your voice? To have changed a warrior this way... Perhaps I owe you. I owe you for making me feel important, making me feel beautiful, an for allowing me...to love you." Cue the dramatic tears and warm eyes delving within the eyes of the very hurt Aiden. "I won't let them take you. For I will stay here by your side, repaying your debt by protecting you from the evil. Whether it is a thousand arrows piercing my body, or a stampede of elephants crushing my bones, I will be the big barrier that protects you from the evil of the world. I will...forever love you." And then she leaned down.

((It was raining here before, and I really wanted to do what was mentioned here. FORGIVE ME FOR THE CHEESINESS; I had to come up with something on the spot. xD))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Front Yard/Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Yard/Garden   Front Yard/Garden Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:26 am

((Is okay~ ...besides this whole site is very cheesy when it comes to romantic scenes. They could fit in any paperback romance novel xD))

A black umbrella appeared above her head.
"You'll never stand on a stage if you die of an pneumonia at the age of seventeen." Near said dryly.
He took her by the hand and helped her get up.
"It was very good, by the way. It's no Broadway just yet but practice makes perfect."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

Front Yard/Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Yard/Garden   Front Yard/Garden Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:02 am

Fey's doe eyes lifted towards the direction of the white-haired male who'd made his presence, lips naturally twisting into a smile as she tilted her head and scratched her head at his statement. "Good point. Though, what made you come out here?" She took his hand and stood up, using her other hands to stroke her wet strands back as she looked towards the sky. "A young warrior named Air, who's well-known for her natural skills as well as the distance she keeps with others. She's always affecting her daily life with the pains of the past, which is why she pushes everyone away--but she just can't manage to push Aiden away from her side." Fey paused and closed her eyes as she held her hands to her chest. "He's always trying to break through her core, and goes as far as to risk his life in her place. Very slowly, but gradually, Air finally realizes that the real feelings had always been right in front of her, and she eventually learns that the faults of the past have just blinded her to the real thing before her. As cheesy as the lines are, the story's beautiful."

Fey held her hands behind her and tilted her head to the side with a shy smile. "You think it's good so far? Hehe, thanks..." She trailed off, averting her gaze briefly towards the wet grass. "At first I thought of turning down the offer, but I guess what you told me yesterday.. It boosted my confidence up." Then she hesitantly began to look towards him. "You'll...come watch it right? I mean, you don't have to, because I know you're so busy and all... But, would you?"

((Haha, very true~! But they're still completely enjoyable and just...ugh~ <3))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Front Yard/Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Yard/Garden   Front Yard/Garden Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:55 pm

"What made me come out here? Just that I saw you sitting on your knees in the middle of the garden... while it's raining." Near said. He left out the part where he initially thought that she was crying and that he was worried about her.
He smiled when she told him that thanks to his words she decided to accept the offer and perform in the play.
"Of course I'll come... like you said we're friends... I might not have been a very good friend so far but I'll try and be a better one from now on."
Near scratched the back of his head... why was talking to other people always making him feel awkward?
"O-on that note... uhmm... I was thinking... I kinda got tickets for tomorrow's performance of Romeo and Juliet in the theater here in Tokyo... so if you want to go... you know, just as friends."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Front Yard/Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Yard/Garden   Front Yard/Garden Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Fey scratched the back of her head. "Aha, well, thank you for saving me from the danger that is this rain~" She teased, sticking out her tongue but giggling shortly after to indicate her playful manner. At the next sentence that came from his mouth, Fey placed her hands on her cheeks and smiled a genuine smile of complete appreciation.

"Oh my, that'd make the night so much more special for me." She raised an eyebrow. "Well, if you ask me, you're a wonderful friend as you are now. Honest; why would you want to 'better' when you're already the best?" She grinned. "You're sweet enough to help me out with everything and bear with my talkative self. You're a fine example of a friend." She tilted her head and blinked, being completely oblivious to his nervousness, mainly because she enjoyed his company more than ever to feel uncomfortable.

Fey's lips parted and the corners of her lips twisted up into a light smile. "Wow, Romeo and Juliet in Tokyo's theater? Sure! I'd love to go! It's a weekend tomorrow too, so it's perfect." She held her hands in front of her. "It'll be fun, huh, just us two friends seeing an amazing piece by Shakespeare."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Front Yard/Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Yard/Garden   Front Yard/Garden Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:26 pm

"It's a date then." Near said.
Why on earth did that one little sentence make him feel so uneasy?
Because you are only asking her to go so you can follow the latest lead on Ani's disappearance but it would be weird to go to a romantic play alone.
Near blocked the little voice in the back of his mind.
"Maybe we should go back inside? It seems the weather is only getting worse... and I still have that chess game to finish."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Front Yard/Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Yard/Garden   Front Yard/Garden Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Fey raised a thumb and winked. "Sounds great~" She smiled. "You know, I'm happy we'll get to spend time together." She scratched the back of her head and shyly lowered her head. "I thought I might've bothered you yesterday with...well, I don't know what it was. But I'm glad you consider me a friend just like I consider you one." She held her hands together and squeezed her eyes shut with a smile. "I can't wait for tomorrow~"

She didn't know what this strange feeling of excitement meant--how she was happier than usual, how she'd suddenly started planning what she'd wear and how she'd put her hair up. It was a nice, fuzzy kind of feeling. She nodded over at Near and turned around. "That's a good idea; there's a limit to enjoying beautiful rain like this." She smiled. "Wouldn't wanna keep father waiting. He might even cheat~"

((I'm having these fangirl fuzzies. I just love you so much more now than I already do~ <3))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Front Yard/Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Yard/Garden   Front Yard/Garden Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:44 pm

((*hugs* You are just too adorable you know that =3))

For a short moment he figured if he should just tell the truth as to why he was asking her to go see the play. But when he noticed just how happy she looked he lightly shook his head.
There's no need to make her upset.
And so he walked into the living room where Aika's father was waiting... Near knew he didn't move the pieces around or anything... there was no reason to do so because so far Aika's father was winning.
Played once or twice... yeah right.

((I'll start a new topic tomorrow for the theater thing... not now... my battery is a good as dead and it's a quarter to one at night ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Front Yard/Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Yard/Garden   Front Yard/Garden Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:46 pm

((Wah, flattery~ >//w\\<
Sounds good~! Your poor phone needs some yummy energy and you need sleep~
G'night, Mino-chan~! <3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Front Yard/Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Yard/Garden   Front Yard/Garden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front Yard/Garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Outside HQ-