LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All over the place

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Matt had tugged the brunette away before she even had the chance to ditch the skirt and the blouse. "Hold on a second, Matt. I want to wear normal clothes."

Stopping, she pulled her hand from his grasp and began undoing the buttons of the blouse before taking it off and revealing the purple tee shirt underneath. Putting that in her bag, she slid the skirt off to reveal her denim shorts and then shoved the garment into her bag.

"Alright, I'm set for the day, now." She slung her bag over her shoulder.

Her shirt was a DIY creation. It had been an old shirt and she wanted to revamp it a little, so she'd taken a pair of scissors to the back and cut slits into it. It was cute rather than being tasteless and skanky.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:57 am

"I just had to make sure that we really had the day to ourselves." Matt said smiling, knowing that otherwise there had been a good chance that Mello (and with that, Sarah) would have tagged along.
He grinned when Paige put out her clothes...cause he's such a little pervert xD.
"Things keep getting better... are you gonna take the rest of your clothes off in front of me too, later today?"
Before she could answer he pulled her close and claimed her lips.
Somewhere behind him someone called to them to 'get a room' but he just gave them the finger as he continued kissing Paige.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:20 am

Her lips smiled against his as she kissed him back. "Maybe, if you behave~ But we'd have to find somewhere since Mino's parents are over."

Laughing, she smiled up at him. "So, where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:24 pm

((hey no fair... xD ...you decided that those two were going to spend time together alone... now I have to think up where they are actually going?? Razz))

"I vote for the arcade hall." Matt said grinning. "I want that rematch at that whack-a-mole game... that and they have a new racing game I want to try out."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:44 pm

"Honey, you're on~" She grinned widely at him.

Hand in his she headed of in the direction of the arcade.

((I love you darling~))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Luckily there weren't all that many people in the arcade when they arrived... only a few individuals who were skipping school.
Matt grinned as he noticed the whack-a-mole game was free and he grabbed the hammer.
"Let's do this!!"

It took him three attempts to finally beat Paige... and most likely she actually let him win but he ignored that.
"I'm thirsty." He said. "How about you?"

((*hugs* I forgive you~))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:42 pm

"I vote slushies~" She grinned happily and laughed, having a lot of fun with Matt.

It had been ages since she'd just stopped working and made plans to just go out and have fun, let alone just her and Matt together.

((//snuggles.
YAY~))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:51 am

"Then slushies it it!!" Matt said grinning.
He looked at Paige, he loved to see her so at ease, so happy
"I'm gonna mix all the flavors."
Once both had their icy drink Matt took a large sip.
"GAAAHHH!! BRAIN FREEZE!!!
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:24 am

Paige laughed at Matt while drinking her own slushie, having mixed red, blue, and green. The girl was so used to drinking cold things at a quick pace that she hardly ever got brain freezes anymore.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:35 am

The two of them spend quite some time in the arcade hall... in which Matt set an unbeatable high score at that new racing game ((Matt: OH YEAH!! >8D)) and they somehow managed to break the air hockey device. Of course they knew nothing when the owner asked them if they did anything.

Now they were walking down the shopping district, going nowhere special, when they passed by a small jeweler.
"Come on." Matt said as he dragged her inside.
"Hello. Can I help you?" The old man behind the counter asked.
"Yeah, I want to buy my girlfriend something nice." Matt said as he pointed at Paige.

((Matt is Mr. Romantic today ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 am

"E-eh?" The brunette was utterly confused when he tugged her into the jewellery store. "Matt, you don't need to buy me anything, really."

She wasn't used to gifts and always had a hard time accepting when people spent money on her; she felt bad about it because she knew just how hard they had worked for it.

((Yes, yes he is. ;D))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 am

"It is not negotiable." Matt said as he leaned against the counter. "And besides..."
He scratched the back of his head grinning like an idiot.
"I sort of 'borrowed' some money from Mello... cause he's been acting like a douche towards my favorite girl and this is payback. So do me a favor and pick out anything you like."
Well, it was Mello's own fault for leaving his wallet filled with cash out in the open for Matt to take. Hey, friends borrowed each other money at times. don't they. Though usually you ask for it... and not just take it.

((okay maybe not that romantic... xD ...but I can totally see him do that to Mello))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:04 pm

"It's very negotiable~" She replied in a sing-song voice. "Besides, Mello and I actually had a cvilized conversation a while back and I'm pretty sure that everything is kosher between us."

Paige was going to do her best to negotiate her way out of picking out jewellery.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Meanwhile in the park, Mello sneezed. He could only raise an eyebrow.

Who the fuck was talking about him?

((I'M SORRY, I HAD TO. CONTINUE ON, CONTINUE ON~! xD))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:41 pm

((LOL))

"Don't care... you're still getting a gift." Matt said with a shrug of his shoulders. "You never allow me to buy something for you. So it will be easier to pick something out you really like... otherwise I'll pick something out and you know me and my lack of taste in shiny things."

The old man chuckled.
"Might I interrupt the lovers quarrel for a moment... but does the young lady prefer silver or gold? Everything we have is handmade in our workshop in the back so it will be one of a kind. We also design specially requested jewelry, if you have a specific taste. You can always just look..."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Hiding her hands in her back pockets to keep the silver rings from being seen, she neglected the fact that she still had a necklace around her neck.

((Think this:
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/278079026/925_stering_finger_ring_rings_silver_rings_newest_style_rings_fashion_ring_boy_or_girl_rings.jpg

But the gold part is black instead. //totally doesn't have an addiction to rings
That's going to be her choice once Matt convinces her, or if he chooses for her?))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Matt looked at Paige, noticing the silver necklace she always wore (but for some reason he had never payed attention to it).
And when she did not answer the question Matt did in her place: "Definitely silver. Excuse me for one moment."
He took Paige's hand and pulled her a bit farther away from the store owner (who noticed this and suddenly thought that the far corner of the counter needed to be cleaned) and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Paige, you are the first girl who ever managed to win my heart. I love you and only you." Matt said softly. "Please, just this once, allow me to give you a gift just to show you how special you are to me."
After he said that he softly kissed her on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:34 pm

"You don't need to buy me anything for me to know that, though. I know that you love me, and I know that you think I'm special because you never fail to remind me of that with what you do or say." She smiled at him happily.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:53 am

"Woman, you're impossible." Matt said with a chuckle.
He walked back to the old man on the other side of the counter.
"We would like to take a look at the rings you have."
"Very well, sir."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:34 am

This was clearly a battle that she wasn't going to win. Despite herself, she did have a warm and fuzzy feeling at the prospect that someone was trying to make her feel special. She followed Matt over to the counter quietly.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:30 am

The old man placed a pillow/standard on the counter which held several rings.
"See anything you like?"
"Uhhh..." Matt blinked a few times after which he looked at Paige.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:34 am

Without realizing it, her eyes had fallen upon a ring that looked like a twisted feather, the centre part being black and melding nicely with the silver of the rest. She couldn't help but like it, it was different and intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:42 am

"Seems like she does." Matt said when he noticed the expression on Paige's face.
He could always see it when she liked something. He looked at her for a moment longer and next he looked at the rings... this process was repeated a few times.
"I think... she likes this one." He eventually said picking out a ring that was the only one with silver and black.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:44 am

When Matt pointed out the very ring she was staring at, she almost kicked herself for having let her more girly side get a hold of her.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:38 pm

"Well then... let's see if it fits. Every ring here is unique but if it's too big we can always make it smaller. What finger are you planning to wear it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All over the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: All over the place   All over the place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All over the place
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next