Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:20 am

A dangerous smile appeared on the man's face.
But just at that moment the bell sounded that announced that the intermission was over and that everyone needed to go back to their places.
"Shame... now we don't get to talk." VanDycke said.
He walked away but just before he left the room he turned to look over his shoulder.
"Enjoy the rest of the play... Nate... May."
And he was gone.
"Dammit!!" Near called out angrily.

((come on you guys, now Near is sulking in a dark corner of my mind... grumbling something about being the hero but not getting the girl ^^"))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:28 am

Fey's eyes grew wide open at the sound of her real name, for both hearing it come from a stranger's mouth and after so long.
As VanDycke began to leave the room, Fey took a few steps forward and reached out. "Hey, wait, come here and finish this damn--!" But once he was out the door, her lips were sealed shut. Fey lowered her head, feeling that fearful fuzziness return back to her chest after all these years. How she'd been fearful of allowing others know of her name, fearing Kira would kill her for being falsely accused as a guilty murderer.
Fey pivoted on her heel with deep worry in her eyes and walked over to Near once again, eyes questioning as she placed a soft hand upon his tense shoulder. She frowned. "He... How did he know our names...?" Fey mumbled, eyes growing a little serious. "You have business with him, don't you? If you knew he was here, you would've never suggested this place." She leaned towards him and placed her other hand on his shoulder. "You can tell me, Nate."

((No, no, no~! Don't think that way Near~! *hughughug*))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:27 pm

"No... No, I can't." Near said as he took a step back.
He turned away from her.
"It's because I let you get close to me that he is interested in you... I should have never returned."
A nauseating feeling appeared in his stomach... a combination of guilt and worry.
"I won't allow you to be taken from me too. Maybe it's not too late... I should just leave Japan for good."
He looked at May sadly.
"Do me a favor... tell the others that I left."
With that he walked by her, heading for the door.

((oh dear... drama))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:06 pm

((Oh dear, oh dear~ D': NATE, YOU IDIOT, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THOSE THINGS?! NOW I'VE GOTTA GO ALL POETIC~))

May was taken aback quite hard by his words, eyes searching within his sad orbs for the Nate that she thought she knew. Her lower lip quivered as she tried to hold back from breaking down, knowing that she had to be strong. She clenched her fists and lightly shook her head, jerking her head up to reveal an expression of complete, dark anger--something she had only shown once before. And swiftly, she reached out and grabbed his wrist
"Why do you always do this?! Fear getting close to people for the sake of their safety?! Why do you...always push people away, leave yourself all alone, bearing all the burden on your shoulders, making yourself the center of trouble when you're the one...when you're the one who makes others this happy?! Don't you realize that all this time you're hurting yourself with pain you never deserved in the first place?! Leaving will put you in danger more than it will me, idiot!"
May immediately shut her mouth, feeling guilty for throwing out the newly found emotions of sadness and longing in her chest. She loosened her grip and found herself go weak in her knees, dropping down as her hair pooled all over the floor. She was gritting her teeth and squeezing her eyes shut. All she wanted to do was hold him close to her, stroke his hair and reassure him that she'd always be there for him. She remained silent for a brief moment before lowering her head further.
"Please... Don't leave us. Don't leave me; I'll do anything. If our friendship is something that will bother you on your successful pathway to life, then I will lay off. We'll just be acquaintances, greeting mornings and nights and nothing more. But hear me out; even if you decide leave, I'll search everywhere for you. I'll dedicate my company to finding her and you. Just like I always have been and always will be searching for Ani...for you." What she was saying really did hurt, mainly because she felt like a ray of hopeful light was growing farther from her. Then she broke into a sad smile. "It was my fault for wanting to get close to you... You were just nice enough to go along with it. I'll accept the university offer from America... And then you can finally live life peacefully. All you have to do is bear for me with another few months, and then...I'll be gone. You don't have to make any more sacrifices anymore. Maybe this friendship... Maybe this friendship wasn't supposed to happen, just like how Romeo and Juliet...were never supposed to happen."
Her hand slipped off his wrist and fell down her side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Near was taken aback by May's words.
I'll search everywhere for you... That sentence echoed through his head... it was the same promise he had made the day Ani disappeared.
For what felt like the longest time he stood there frozen on the spot.
He might be a genius but when it came to human emotions he had no idea how to deal with it.

"...and then...I'll be gone..."

Those words snapped him back to reality.
He walked towards May and knelt down in front of her.
He carefully took her face in his hands, so she would look at him.
"Please, don't say things like that." He said softly. "The idea of losing... of you leaving... it's something I cannot bear. Maybe I am hurting myself by carrying this burden all by myself. But rather that than hurting someone else... it never was my intention to hurt you... I just don't know how to ask for help."

He carefully tucked a lock of hair back behind her ear.
"I don't want to lose you as my friend... you have no idea how much it means to me ...but I have to take care of this problem by myself."
He softly pressed his lips against her forehead.
"It breaks my heart to see you so sad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Fey's eyebrows lifted themselves as Near's hands cupped her face and lifted it up until her eyes met his. She took in every word he said, feeling it break slowly through the core of her emotional strength, her pupil's slowly beginning to dilate as his lips moved.

"That's exactly how I'll feel if you...if you were to leave. That's why I promise you I'll be there for you, no matter what. You don't have to ask a friend for help; a true friend realizes the discomfort of the one they care about right away and intend to protect them naturally." She softly began to explain, placing her hands upon his as she managed to put on the smallest smile. "You were different from the rest; I felt like you were close, but at the same time, you were far from reach. I wanted to just reach out and grab your hand, pull you along with me to a pathway of light, freedom, and happiness... I could see the hurt you carried in your eyes for years." Fey leaned in slightly closer. "It would be pointless to tell you to forget about your pain; rather than dealing it with yourself, all alone, I'll bear that same pain I've always beared for you. I was hurt for seeing you hurt. If we're in it together, we can get through, right? That's what friends do. It's an instinct to be worried for the other..."

Her eyes widened as she felt warm lips press against the skin of her forehead, eyes lifting up to see the warm-faced Near. She couldn't help it anymore, instantly reaching out and wrapping her arms around him, placing her head upon his chest. She was afraid that if she let go, he'd disappear. "I don't know how strong I am, or how reliable I am, but I'll pick every last piece of your broken heart and put them together. I'll search everywhere for those little pieces and patiently piece them together. I don't care how long it'll take; I won't give up."

What was this new feeling that formed in her heart? It was different; it was warm, loving, protective...reassuring. Was this...more than friendship?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Near carefully wrapped his arms around May, so gently that it would seem he was afraid she would break, placing on of his hands on her head he softly stroked her hair.
Slowly but surely it felt like the ice that had formed around his heart was starting to melt. It would probably take a while before it had completely defrosted but somehow May managed to light a small flame of hope.

"I won't leave... not if that means losing you as my friend... you are very dear to me, May... more than I have realized." Near said with a sad yet hopeful smile. "Just do me one favor... never compare us with Romeo and Juliet again... they both end up dying."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:44 pm

She could feel that burst of warmth explode in her heart. "T-Thank you, Nate... But you did steal some of my words." She lightly jokes and held him closer. "I'll never let you go from me."

Fey smiled genuinely in true happiness, breaking away briefly to look into his eyes. He'd called her by her real name, and for once, she liked being called by the title she wanted to get rid of. But it seemed he would give it a new, bright beginning, and she'd happily be able to accept it again. "I won't; we aren't Romeo and Juliet." She shyly smiled and tilted her head. "We're May and Nate, the two who are gonna get through it all together, right?" She let out a giggle and stood up, grabbing his hand and lifting her shoulders a bit. She bit her lower lip hesitantly and reached in her bag, holding her breath as she pulled out the special badge the NPA had made for her, slowly holding it up for him to see. She knew she could trust him with this little secret she'd kept inside. "Don't worry about that guy; he'll have to get past all of NPA to cause any harm. But just...please don't be mad about this. I've been keeping this a secret for a while now."

She tilted her head. "Would you still like to go back and watch the play? We could head somewhere else if you feel like it. I'll be fine with anything as long as I get to spend it with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:54 am

"Well, we both know how the story ends..." Near said, standing up after which he helped May back on her feet. 'And I don't feel like seeing VanDycke again' He added in his thoughts.
"We left pretty early and skipped dinner. How about we go and get something to eat now?" He eyed the small tray of hors d'oeuvres that had been hardly touched. "Some real food, I mean."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:36 am

"Mhm, you're right. It'll all be downhill from the next scene, and I'm certain both you and I aren't looking forward to tears..." At the sight of the full plate, May scratched the back of her head and smiled shyly, mumbling a small "sorry" for shrugging off a part of his surprise. "The dinner idea sounds really nice though~ I know this great Korean BBQ restaurant just at the end of the street actually. Wanna try it out? I-If you had something else in mind though, we could go somewhere else."
On the inside, she felt a little hesitant about that foreign-male; was that it? Was it safe to just leave? Was it certain he wouldn't try anything else? May decided to trust Nate's decision on this one; he was much smarter than she was, and if he'd already overlooked the situation to realize it was okay to head out, she'd go along with it. She made a mental note to contact them and try and get a little information if they had any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:18 pm

"BBQ is fine..." Near said as he walked out of the room.
As they walked out of the building Near decided that he was going to need to inform Matt about VanDycke. Normally he would not tell anything to anyone but since their true names were found out there was a big chance that VanDycke was behind the system crash from a little while back. If he had found out their names, what other information had he gained? And why?
But for the moment he decided to leave it to rest... at least for tonight.
"Now, where is this restaurant?" He asked.

((you want more trouble with the stupid German or do you want to let it disappear to the background?? Your choice Smile ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:25 pm

((Ugh, it's a hard choice! xD I NEED MINO-CHAN'S HELP ON THIS~ I was thinking maybe we could continue it just a bit more before letting it go. But which would add more story?))

Fey pushed through the doors of the building along with Near, eyebrows raising themselves slightly at the sight of the darkened sky. Had time passed by so quickly already? Fey stopped as soon as they descended the stairs and let out a little giggle. "I'm not very good with directions. But no worries~!" She took out her cell-phone. "That's where the beauty of technology comes in." She began to type in the address once she was on the internet, tapping the ground with her boot as she waited for the results. A light breeze passed by and caused her to lightly shake for a brief moment.
"It's getting pretty cold..." She mumbled.

((TOTALLY DID THAT FOR NO APPARENT REASON~))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:45 pm

((hmm maybe we can combine the stories of Near and May... you know the phone call she had just before the play began?? It's just an idea though.))

"It's the end of august... the nights are getting colder and you are wearing nothing more than a summer dress." Near said as he took his jacket off and draped it over Fey's shoulders. "Not very smart, is it."
He smiled.
"Ah it seems we need to go left." He said as the phone showed them the right way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:57 pm

((A good idea though~! What you mean is that Near's situation and May's situation being intertwined in some way, right~? ;D))

May held the jacket close, liking the warmth upon her cold skin. She puffed her cheeks as averted her gaze as they proceeded to walk. "I'm sorry I don't have a brilliant brain like yours." She mumbled with a smile. "Well, for one, I did bring a jacket, but it got all ruined because of how distracted I got. And two..." She pressed her lips. "I wanted to look nice for today." Her eyebrows tugged together in worry. "Won't you be cold though?"
With Nate's claim, the two turned left onto the main street, which didn't seem as busy as before. May's eyes lifted up to the large TV screen, the news that played strangely catching her attention. Her eyes twitched ever so slightly as she forced herself to look away. They were commenting on the company's standings, hers being at the top like her parents had always maintained it; she was just fearful that the media would try to get deeper into the stories, and eventually put herself and everyone around her in danger.
She lowered her head and proceeded to walk. She turned her eyes to the side to catch Nate deep in thought; there was silence between the two. May decided to strike up some kind of conversation. But nothing seemed to come into her mind at the moment--maybe because a cute little girl with a slighty darker hair shade than May's instantly began to run towards them, stopping just in front of Nate as she tilted her head up and smiled cutely.
"Daddy~!" The girl called out happily. May blinked one, twice, three times before bringing a hand to her mouth to hold back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:11 am

((yeah, that's exactly what I meant 8D ))

"I'm sure you also look nice in warm clothes." Near said smiling. "And don't worry I don't get cold that quick... normally I walk in pajamas day in day out."
Near followed Fey's gaze towards the TV-screen which was currently talking about how the current president of Howards Military Arms & Accoutrements had never showed his face in public and only spoke through an official spokesperson.
He realized that he hoped that this would remain forever and that the reporters would never find out about Fey's identity. That would be like giving her name on a silver platter to Kira.

Near's eyes widened when the little girl called her daddy but besides that he showed no surprise.
He knelt down in front of the little girl.
"Hi little one." He greeted in a soft voice. The girl looked a bit surprised now that she realized it wasn't actually 'daddy' in front of her. "What's your name?"
"Emiko..."
"That's a very beautiful name."
"Thank you very much." (though very sounded more like vewy)
Near looked up and saw a man walking towards him with the same hair-color as himself.
"My apologies." The man said as he bowed politely.
"No problem... your daughter is very polite." Near said as he stood up.
The man smiled appreciating and picked up his daughter. He nodded his head in a goodbye after which he walked away while chatting with his daughter.
"Well, that was a first for me... I don't think I've ever been called daddy before." Near said as he looked at Fey smiling.

((okay... according to the death note wiki he has the lowest social skills of all characters... 1/10 in manga and 3/10 in the anime... but I just had to make him a bit more social))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:48 am

((ALRIGHTY THEN, LET'S MAKE IT WORK~ ;D
Haha, I saw that on the Death Note wiki~! But he seems pretty good at socializing when it comes to working matters, clearly seen in the anime. THE NEAR ON LMA HAS MATURED~ ;D *proudtears*))

Near and Fey had passed by many little families out for a little stroll, causing a brief smile to tug at her lips as she was reminded by her company's subordinates. They had families to return to by the end of the day, but with this new issue that rose, there was a potential threat of something devastating happening. She remembered the conversation from earlier, how distressed her spokesperson sounded when he explained things to her. How this new guy sounded dangerous, like he had "experience" when it came to these talented abductions and theft through manipulation of some sort.
Fey found it a little odd that this person would go so far to do all this just to take the wealth of the company. Unless, there was more to it... She didn't know how this man intended to make her agree to this abduction for marriage he claimed to speak of--he'd have to know who she was and see who she was with to try and get her to listen to him, whether it was through direct or indirect means; if this man truly knew her, he'd be targeting her loved ones to pressure her into giving in. Fey intended on succeeding the company on top of her education career; she wanted to make things smooth and safe the future heir. She mentally sighed in relief; she was just glad they were all safe and sound for now.

The girl watched the little scene before her, how Near's eyes softened warmly at the sight of the little munchkin, a little surprised by how well he communicated with a child. Fey smiled sweetly and waved at the little girl who disappeared with her father, innocently smiling towards their direction while she waved at them in farewell. Fey put on a teasing look as she crossed her arms over her chest and lightly nudged his arm with her elbow as they proceeded down the streets. "Her father really did look like you from the back, huh? But, I think it would be normal for you not to be called 'daddy'. Unless... you know~" She winked, making it clear that she was joking, hoping it wouldn't freak him out in any way. Hesitantly, she took a centimeter step closer to him as the sight of the restaurant came into view.

Noticing how Near was still in a little trance, she grabbed his hand and tugged him inside. "You don't have to wait any longer~" She giggled, liking the wave of warmth that hit them the minute they entered the restaurant. A gasp caused the girl to turn her attention to the front, causing her own lips to part at the sight of a familiar face. It was Lance--the main lead in the play at school. Lance grinned.

"Woah, Fey, what are you doing out this late?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:19 pm

((I had to edit this so many times... LOL.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:05 am

"She's sleepwalking and I'm making sure she won't walk off a cliff." Near commented dryly. He looked at the boy in front of him with a raised eyebrow. He seemed a bit too happy to see Fey and strangely enough he did not like that thought. Jealous much?
"Most people who walk in a restaurant are going out for dinner." He looked at Fey. "I'm going to check if they have an empty table left, since we did not make a reservation."

((Seriously I can make comments like that myself... I can't stand it if I'm walking in a grocery store and someone approaches me with 'hey, what are you doing here?' ...if I am alert enough I answer with something like 'Oh I'm fishing.' or saying that I am buying something that they absolutely don't sell in that store, like shoes or something.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:31 am

((OH GOSH, MINO-CHAN, YOU'RE SO ADORABLE~ Ahahaha! xD <3))

Fey couldn't help but giggle at his comment, very lightly punching the white-haired male in the arm before she turned her attention towards the light-haired male. "Lance, Nathan. Nathan, Lance. Nathan's a very good friend of mine; is it a crime for us to have a good time~?" She stuck her tongue. "And besides, you and I see one another at rehearsals only. I have outside of that, y'know. A good one thanks to Nathan."

Lance noticed something slightly off by the white-haired male's gaze. But he smiled nonetheless, bowing down at the two in greeting. "My deepest apologies as an employee of this restaurant to keep you waiting." He lifted his eyebrows. "You two are actually in luck; a couple had just headed out a few moments ago, and that's the only table left available. I'll be your waiter tonight~" He grinned. "After all, I should really be the one checking on what you eat and do these days; we can't mess up on that--"

"So that table..." Fey quickly added, pursing her lips together and narrowing her eyes on Lance. Fey lightly reached over and touched Nathan's hand with a smile. "Hey, you okay? You look a little tired."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:25 pm

"My apologies..." Near said. "...it seems I am a bit distracted."
And he's just not that much of a talker.
He looked at Fey smiling.
"But tell me... what was that Lance guy trying to say just now? We can't mess up on that.... what? You were a bit too quick in changing the subject."
Sure he was distracted but that he had heard and now he was curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:13 pm

May didn't know why she tensed all of a sudden, lips parting and then closing quite a few times as Lance had seated them on a table with a grill in the middle. The violet-eyed girl smiled sweetly and fumbled with her fingers, swallowing a little. Why was it so hard to explain that to him? It was just a part of a play that had no realistic emotions involved...
"Well, Lance is probably worried about the whole play in general. He probably meant that we couldn't mess up on our monologues...I think. I-I just didn't want him to jinx anything, y'know." She lowered her head slightly. "It is the last play we'll ever perform as high school students, let alone have a decent culture festival. He's been like that for as long as I've known him, protective over others." May lifted her gaze again and smiled. "Besides, I agree with him; if we don't take care of one another, we'll be giving the audience one heck of a laugh then."
When Lance brought then two glasses of water, he flipped out his pen and notepad. May wondered of Near had ever been so a restaurant like this. She nodded over to the grill. "This kinda thing is pretty cool. You cook your own meat, just the way you like it! Cool, huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Near didn't believe a word of what Fey was telling...he was about 97.6% sure that Lance wanted to say something else. But he chose to let it rest, apparently it was too embarrassing to tell.
"I suppose... there's just one problem... I can never decide what I want to eat." Near said as he looked at the menu to see what's available.

((GAH!! A mosquito is trying to suck me dry... it itches!!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:18 pm

((DAMN MOSQUITO, GETCHUR FILTHY HANDS AWAY FROM MINO-CHAN! D< *smacks*)
UGH, HE PROBABLY HATES ME FOR LYING. D8))

Fey's breath hitched in her throat at the brief moment of silence. He was perceptive as hell, so obviously he'd have noticed something. With a smile, she shrugged. "Neither can I; it's more like there's so many things I want to try, but I don't know where to start." She scratched the back of her head and stuck her tongue out. "Apparently, I heard their beef is--"

Ring ring, ring ring~!

Fey sighed in aggravation, mumbling a small apology to Near as she picked up her phone and put in straight by her ear. "Hello--?" At that same voice, her expression flickered with a hint of seriousness for just a brief moment as Lance approached. She stood up and mouthed another sorry, holding up her hand to indicate that she'd be back in a little while. Lance smiled at Near. "So how long have you two known one another? Fey and I don't get much time to talk in class, and we never got time to get close since she was gone for that span of time, so little is known about her life outside of school. You two seem really close though; I can see it in her eyes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:18 pm

"I've known her for uhh... four years or something. This includes the time that she left." Near answered. "But I'm afraid I don't know her any better than you do. We're good friends but we only talk about things that take place in the present."
He figured it would be best to leave out the little details that he knew her true name or that she is the heir of a major business corporation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Lance let out a little laugh. "That's nice; I'm glad she has friends like you. You seem cool too; I can see that she's fond of you. Fey's usually always bright, but I saw a different side of it today." He stuck his tongue out in embarrassment. "I was a little afraid at first that you might have been her boyfriend. I mean, even though it's just for a play, who knows how her boyfriend would react to a kiss scene? I don't know why she's so worried though." Lance pulled out his notepad. "Anyway, what would you like to order?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   

Back to top Go down

"He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next