Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Near looked somewhat shocked. But he forced himself to act calmly.
"Yeah I'm not her boyfriend... and besides it's only a play."
Fey was suppose to kiss this guy? Why did that make him want to knock his lights out?
He looked at the menu one more time.
"I suppose I'll have the chicken... and Fey seemed to be interested in the beef so yeah..."
It was at that moment that Fey came walking back to the table.
"Ah I was just ordering... did you want the beef or something else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Lance grinned. "Yep; besides, it's only for like a few seconds anyway." He shrugged casually.
Fey walked back to her chair, heart banging against her rib cage, but she managed to put on the smallest smile.
"Aha, nice choice." She held her hands on her lap and smiled at Lance. "Um, actually, I'll just have...some green tea. I don't... I don't feel hungry anymore."
The guilt that had suddenly dropped on her chest was more than enough.
Lance raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? That's all?" He sighed lightly and wrote it down anyway. "Alright then... But you can always something more, alright?" He was unaware as to why she looked a little stressed all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Near frowned at Fey's sudden change of mood.
"There's something wrong..." He stated. "Otherwise you would not be this upset about a phone call."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Fey could literally begin to hear her own heartbeat as she recalled the phone call earlier.

"S-She hasn't come home yet, Miss Fey... S-She was supposed to be here hours ago. W-We can't find her anywhere; oh my precious daughter..."

Fey's gaze flickered with many emotions as she pressed her lips together and tried her best to smile. "Um, don't worry about it..."

"He knows your name, Miss. He knows it. He knows where my family lives too; please, please be safe...!"

"I wouldn't want you to get involved."

And then that voice cut in, completely cutting off her co-worker, the one she never expected to hear. "We're closer than you think, May."

Fey felt dizzy all of a sudden. Her head felt heavy, very heavy. He knew who she was. He knew who Near was; everyone was going to be in danger. She pushed herself up from the table and held her head. "I'm so sorry for ruining this entire night. Just...give me a moment?" Her legs began taking her...wherever it was, but then all of a sudden she fell collapsed.

((Since VanDycke seems to be particularly interested in girls, I thought this would be appropriate. What do you think?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:08 pm

"FEY!!" Near called out startled as he rushed towards her. "Fey, can you hear me?"
He looked around the restaurant.
"I need some help over here!!" He called out.
What on earth did the person on the other side of the phone say to her to make her upset enough to make her faint.
"May..." He whispered softly so no-one but possibly May herself could hear it as he carefully placed his hand against her cheek.

((sounds good to me... but why did he take the daughter of one of your employees? Just for the picture in my head Wink))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:18 pm

((Perhaps it was kind of like a way to show them that he could easily cause harm, perhaps a way for him to pressure May into giving in. Since he's part of this group that kidnapped Ani too, I thought it'd coincide with Near's problem too.))

Fey's eyes flickered with a blurry image of Near, feeling the warmth of his slender hand on her cheek. She began to tear up. "I don't want you to get hurt... I don't want anyone to get hurt..."
Lance rushed over to Fey's side with a glass of water and brought it to her lips. "Drink this, Fey. C'mon now... It'll make you feel a little bit better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:25 pm

When Fey had taken a few sips of the water Near lifted her in his arms and stood up.
"I'm going to take her home now." He said, looking at Lance. "I'm sure you understand."
Lance nodded his hands.
"How about I order a taxi... it's easiest and one will be here within minutes." Lance suggested.
"Good idea. I'm going to wait outside with her so she can get some fresh air."
"Sure." Lance said as he watched Near walk outside with Fey in his arms. "Hey!! Take care of her, okay?"
Near just nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Lance had joined them shortly after just for a brief amount of time. He handed Near a plastic bag that was securely tightened. "This is on me; you guys came all the way here to enjoy the food, after all. It tastes better the next day, even." Lance's eyes grew warm as he eyed Fey and then the white-haired male. The corners of his lips tugged up. "You're a good guy, Nathan. I'm...a little jealous." He pivoted on his heel. "Goodnight. Feel better, alright, Fey?" And with that, he walked back inside.
Fey felt much safer in Near's arms, but her eyes still showed signs of distress. All of this had hit her like an oncoming truck, and perhaps it was just way too much to handle for one night. Could she really call herself an heir to a company when she felt afraid like this? Battling against the fear seemed easy, but those thoughts changed when ones she loved were involved. She lifted her eyes up towards Near, feeling a little guilty for making him worry over her. She didn't like that frown on his face; he looked really nice with a smile.
As they stood outside, she lowered her eyes. "You can put me down now; I promise I'm alright." She grew a little sympathetic, facial expression no longer representing the one of her usual youth. It was a serious one--one that looked much like her father's. "I got my co-worker involved in this problem. I got you involved in all this, exposed to danger." She made sure to keep her voice a little low. "That man from earlier... He's the same one that threatened my company, the same one that wants me to marry him for the company's inheritance. He'll probably get rid of me the minute I become 18. The same one that...took Ani from us." She closed her eyes, aware of the flash of pain that crossed Near's eyes. "His name is...VanDycke, isn't it? The reason we came out to that play today...you've been after him all this time, haven't you?" She opened her eyes and averted her gaze. "I'm sorry for not noticing earlier; you could have gotten him in your grasp had I not distracted you today."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:42 pm

"I've known for a while that VanDycke was behind the kidnapping of Ani... I just couldn't prove it. But to find out that he's also after you..."
Near clenched his hands into fists so tightly that it actually hurt. But the pain was good, it kept him from going over the edge and saying or doing something he might regret later on.
"...it's not your fault that he got away today. We were in a public place so there was nothing I could do anyway... he knew that. That rat knows that he is safe in public."
He shook his head.
"I won't let him hurt you... I won't let him take you away from me."
Even if that means taken measures I'd normally wouldn't take...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Fey smiled lightly, though the way her eyebrows stitched showed signs of worry.
Why...why do you have such a wonderful...caring nature? Why do you hurt yourself for the sake of others?
If she just considered that marriage, everything would be alright. She'd have a year to live... Which was more than enough time to formulate a plan to get VanDycke captured after her death. Her life was a small price to pay; with that, her co-workers daughter would be released, Kira would be caught, Ani would run back into Near's arms and they'd be able to live happily together... The thought of that reality brought light tears in her eyes.
The rain began to lightly fall as she reached over to brush her fingers upon his clenched hands, taking the chance to slip her fingers through when the grip grew slightly softer. Her eyes remained glued upon her hands as he wrapped her fingers around it and held it with both her hands, bringing it up to her cheek as she closed her eyes and took one step closer.
"I won't let him take you away from me either. Please...don't put yourself in danger. We'll find Ani together; if VanDycke so much as lays a finger on you, I won't hold back." Fey whispered, hoping that he'd calm down a little with those words as she opened one of her eyes and put on a small, melancholic smile. She wasn't aware of what the future held, or just where this problem would end up, so...she was hesitant about making any other promises. She let one hand go and placed it on his cheek, tilting her head. "It's my turn to protect you now, after all. If I ever get lost, averted from my path, there'll only be one place I'll return--back home, with everyone." She lightly smiled. "With you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:16 pm

It almost felt like a déja-vu... this feeling... this warmth that was slowly spreading through his entire body. He had felt it with Ani and now this same feeling appeared again as Fey held his hand.
But this was not the right time...
First he had to get rid of VanDycke and maybe then...
...Maybe then he was allowed to be happy once more.
He softly pressed a kiss on Fey's hand. He wasn't sure why he did it, it just felt right.
"Let's go home, shall we." He said, still holding her hand. "I think we've had enough adventure for one day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Fey's lips parted at the sensation of his lips upon her skin once again, pupil's dilating as her cheeks got occupied with a tinge of a pink color. She hadn't realized how long she'd been staring, immediately blinking at least three times and lightly shaking her head. She smiled and nodded. "I agree; though... It was an extremely enjoyable adventure." At the start of the rainfall, Fey reached for hr bag and opened up an umbrella, tugging Near slightly closer to her side with a shy smile. "Thanks for everything...Nate."

Whatever would happen next would only be decided with time.

For now... For now, Fey knew she just had to remain hopeful.

((UNF. MNO-CHAN, YOU'RE SO GOOD WITH THESE SCENES. MY HEART'S MELTING. <3))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoushje
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:15 pm

((yes drama I can do... romance, not so good at *referring to Out for Once topic*))

When the taxi arrived a few moments later Near helped Fey get dry into the taxi by holding the umbrella for her. Once he got in too he gave the driver the address.
"We should hide this somewhere." Near said smiling as he held up the bag of food. "Or else Mello and Matt will devour this as soon as they smell it."

((End of topic after your post?? Or do you have another idea what could happen as they go home))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mello

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:22 pm

((My mind refuses to bring up any more ideas; perhaps we shall continue this later~? Whadaya think~? End this topic for now~?))

Fey giggled. "They have the strongest sense of smell when it comes to fast food, after all." She tilted her head and giggled. "How about we eat it in my room, just like we did last time?"
As the taxi driver drove off, Fey subconsciously lay her head upon his shoulder and rested her eyes.
My, she felt wonderful today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   

Back to top Go down

"He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3