LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out for once

Go down 
+2
Fey | May
L Lawliet
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:55 am

L had called Aika during the lunch hour and asked her if she would go for lunch with him. He understood that they never spent a lot of time together alone unless they were sleeping, and so he had chosen to do this and see a lovely smile on the older woman's face.

He sat in a small cafe and waited for his beautiful girlfriend to show up so that they could spend some of the waking hours together while her parents where back at the LMA household.

((Because Mino needs love too, not just us <3))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 am

((AGREED. <3))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:07 pm

((OMG I love you guys *glomps*))

Aika smiled when she walked in the cafe. The call from L had totally surprised her but it also couldn't make her more happy. It was such a rare occasion that he did something so cute on own initiative.

She had left the jacket of her teacher's outfit at work since it was warm enough and so it would look a bit more casual. Normally she would wear her hair in a casual updo since that was easier when helping the students... but now she wore them loose for once so that they fell all the way past her lower back.

"Hi." She greeted happily as she gave him a quick kiss before sitting down.
Aika looked at L, he looked so different in his formal outfit... so handsome.
"I'm still glad I managed to convince you to wear this."
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:15 pm

L smiled at Aika. "Most of the agreement was due to needing to keep your mother unaware of the fact that we aren't who we say we are, but also because you're persuasive."

It seemed, he thought, that Aika's parents being in town gave everyone a chance to relax and have some true fun.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:53 pm

"Maybe... but then I'm very happy I am so very persuasive... because you look very handsome today, more than usual." Aika said.
As to prove the truth in her words, the words of a group of girls sitting close-by could be overheard.

"Nya~ the man sitting next to us looks so amazing."
The girls glanced in L's direction... trying to be as inconspicuous as possible but failing miserably.
"He does... do you think the woman sitting with him is his wife or something?"
"Probably. I'm so jealous."
Cue a mutual teenage/dreamy sigh.

Aika laughed.
"See?"
She decided to change the subject before L could disagree or anything.
"I am glad to spend time with you like this... the nights feel a lot lonelier without you."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:55 pm

((I work in an hour so I've got to get ready. I'll reply once I get home tonight.))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:05 pm

((okay ^.^))
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:35 pm

L smiled at her.

"As soon as your parents have left, everything will be back how it was."

His hand reached across the table and found her own.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:48 am

"I can't wait." Aika said smiling.
The two of them spend a moment talking about small things as they waited for someone to take their order.
When someone appeared Aika ordered an Italian salad and a mochachino.
"What are you having?" She asked as she looked at L.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:43 am

"I'll have a slice of your strawberry cake and tea please," He relayed to the waitress.

The detective couldn't help but smile when Aika was around, he loved her a lot. If Kira wasn't around, he would have married her a long time ago.

((GAH, YOU LOVER YOU. GOSH, L YOU'RE SO CUTE <3))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:03 pm

As they were waiting for there food there suddenly was a bit of a commotion a few tables further down. And it soon was evident why... there was a young couple eating lunch together and at this exact moment the guy was sitting on one knee in front of the girl, proposing to her.
"Aaahhh~ how romantic." Aika said smiling as she watched how the girl nodded and hugged her (now) fiance.

((I love your comment 8D ...I was just thinking to let something 'drastically' happen... either let her propose to L cause he's too preoccupied to do stuff like that... or get her pregnant >.>))
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:31 pm

L smiled, he knew that Aika loved the romantics of a relationship. With Kira around it was a little hard to do anything of the sort but he tried, really he did. He know that one day they'd bring Kira to justice and when that time came he would do his best to make sure Aika was permanently happy.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:09 pm

There was a sad smile on her face when she averted her gaze from the happy couple. A little voice inside her head told her that she wasn't going to experience that any time soon... well, with L that is.... she had experienced something similar with Ichiro, but then at the annual police corps ball.
"It's good to see things like this continue to happen, despite of Kira's reign of terror." Aika said softly.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:13 pm

L felt as though he was, in some way, letting Aika down. That sad smile didn't belong on her face; it didn't look right. He wanted to marry her, but it wasn't safe to do so with Kira around and for that he wanted to apologize greatly.

"It's the people who manage to find happiness, despite hard times, that keep the world from falling into a pit of chaos."He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:32 pm

"True. As long as there is hope everything will be fine." Aika said. "Hmm I should try to make this myself sometimes... It's really good. I know it's no cake but here, taste it."
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:36 pm

L nommed a bite and smiled. "It definitely is delicious."

He knew that it would be even better if Aika made it herself; oh how he loved her food~
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:46 pm

"Oh dear, I have to go." Aika said, shortly after she had finished her food. "I can't let my students waiting."
She took her time to kiss L goodbye.
"See you tonight." She said, taking the opportunity to fix his tie.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:49 pm

"Have a good rest of the day." L watched as Aika left, kind of sad that it couldn't have lasted a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Aika let out a deep breath.
Watching that proposal in the cafe brought new life to an idea that had been popping up every once in a while. She knew the Kira case would always come first for L and because of that he forgot or simply refused to do certain things.
Maybe it was time to take matters into own hands... she just had to make sure it would stay a secret for her students... especially one in specific.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:41 pm

((FUCKLIGHT, Y U SCREW SHIT UP?))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 pm

((Cause he's a total douche!! And I have proof:

Douche:
A) A person who is a complete ignorant dick who thinks that they cannot be wrong.
B)A person that talks too much shit and can't back it up.
C)Someone who is a unnecessary tough-guy all the time.

See told you so >=D))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:52 pm

((LIGHT YOU BASTARD D<))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:48 am

An idea had started to form in Aika's mind halfway her last class and now that she was cleaning and her working day was almost over she couldn't stop smiling.
She had just realized that L was currently staying in a hotel room since he didn't really have work to go to and he had to hide out somewhere so her parents would believe he does have a job (well, he actually does but that was secret).

Once everything was done she took a taxi to the hotel he was currently staying, which was easier than taking the subway.
She smiled... for she knew they both needed this...it had been very difficult the last two days not to touch each other at all. And know he was in that hotel room... alone.

((just an idea I had last night while I was trying to fall asleep))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:50 pm

((I'm being oh-so-lazy~))

L smiled when Aika came through the door of his hotel room. He hadn't expected to see her until he returned home at the end of the day, but here she was.

"What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:29 am

"Oh nothing much..." Aika said innocently.
Though the kiss that followed was anything but innocent.
"I'm just tired of pretending." She muttered in between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for once
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Downtown Tokyo :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: