LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out for once

Go down 
+2
Fey | May
L Lawliet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Out for once - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:55 am

L was surprised by Aika's new-found forwardness, but he truly wasn't complaining in the least as he kissed her back.

"I feel the same in that regard," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:47 am

"Good." Aika said as she closed the door and walked past him.
She calmly took her shoes off after which she took off her jacket... hanging it over the back of a chair. Next she loosened her hair. These were all things she would also do normally when returning home from work.
"I was thinking... we could spend some time together here." Aika said, smiling innocently as she began unbuttoning her blouse very slowly. "But if you are too tired from working all day I can understand that perfectly."
She stopped halfway... showing only just enough skin.
"In that case, I could just leave... it's your decision."

((pfft... sucks at attempting to make her sound teasingly xD))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:41 pm

"I'd definitely prefer if you didn't leave," he replied, hugging her closely.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:20 pm

A giggle escaped from Aika's lips as L pulled her close.
She kissed him again and slowly walked back until both of them fell on the bed.

((seriously, I still suck at writing the more... uhh... shall we call them romantic scenes xD ))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:51 pm

((And I'm no better xD))

L smiled and kissed Aika. He hadn't gotten to do that since her parents showed up and he missed it.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 pm

((Long live the time skips 8D

*DING DANG DONG*

and now a musical intermezzo will follow:

we got to give them some privacy, don't you agree??))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:21 pm

((i agree~! Alas, i must tup off to work. I close tonight and open tomorrow, then I've got a dinner thing but we're heading over for three so I may only be on between 11:15am and 2:30am --Eastern Standard Time-- and then be on late))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:27 pm

((They need privacy~
Catching up on all the lurv~ <3 ^^))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Later...

Aika had no idea what time it was when she woke up and really she didn't care all that much. It was much too comfortable cuddled up against L.
A lazy smile appeared on her face as she looked up at the man she loves.
She turned her head to the side which caused her to notice the time on the alarm-clock.
Her eyes widened.
"Oh dear..." She said as she quickly sat up, waking up L.
Normally she would have been home from work two hours ago... oops... how was she going to explain this??
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:35 pm

L stirred when Aika moved and then he sat up. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:07 pm

"It's almost 8 o'clock... normally I'm home around six."
Aika started laughing.
"Do you know a good excuse as to why we're not home yet? I can't possibly tell my mother I am late because I spend several hours in a hotel room with you."
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:15 pm

"Perhaps if you say that you were doing some last minute marking?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:17 pm

"Good idea... what would I do without you?" She questioned.
She fell back down on the bed.
"In that case I am allowed to wake up properly for five more minutes."
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:28 pm

L smiled and wrapped an arm around Aika's waist. This softer side of him was only seen by her and the others of LMA, never by anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:15 pm

This was the L. she loved most.
Of course she loved every aspect of him... but the moments she was alone with him were always the nicest.
She enjoyed cuddling with him for a few more minutes but eventually she realized they would have to get home at one point and so she stood up and started putting her clothes back on and fixing her hair.
She looked at her phone which had fallen out of her bag.

'23 missed calls'

Aika sweatdropped.
1 call from Fey
1 call from Paige
21 calls from her mother
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:40 pm

L laughed lightly, catching sight of her phone from over her shoulder. "I'm sure Paige and Fey are just worried that you've gone missing like Ani, but your mother might be taking it a little overboard."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:45 am

"My mother takes everything overboard." Aika said smiling. She sighed. "Just one more day. As for Paige and Fey... I think both of them realized I haven't gone missing when they noticed you weren't home on time either."
When she was fully dressed she looked at L.
"Ready to face with what I had to for 18 years... and still have to every once in a while. She's good at giving lectures." Aika laughed. "And I've become a pro at tuning out."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:44 pm

"the lecture is more so for you than me, I'd think. Seeing as you're her daughter." L couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:34 pm

"Maybe I'll just hide behind you just to be sure." Aika muttered.

Some time later...

"Aika Hiromi Kobayashi!!" Aika's mother called out as soon as she had closed the front door behind her.
At first Aika stood frozen in the hallway... like a teenager caught arriving home way after curfew. Next she quickly hid behind L.
"Hi mother..." She said smiling innocently.
"Where have you been?! Do you have any idea how worried I was... the least you could have done was let us known you were coming later..."

Aika sighed and just like when she was sixteen she tuned out on her mother's lecture.
So all she heard was: ".....bla.... blabla.... how could you... blabla... bla... bla... worried... yada... yada... you are in so much trouble, young lady!!"
"Mother!!" Aika called out. "I am 25... stop treating me like a kid and allow me to explain why I am home so late!!"
A staring contest followed.
She felt like telling the truth just to see how her mother would react.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:05 am

"Mrs. Kobayashi, allow me to explain please. Normally Aika and I finish work around the same time and I'll pick her up on my way back here. Today I was running late with some extra work and called her to say I'd be late, which, it turned out, she had some important grading left to do. We both lost track of the time."L calmly explained.

"Rayne, Fey, and the others are used to the lateness that occurs at times with one or both of us and so we haven't had to call to say we're going to be late because they already know."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Aika's mother frowned.
"Well, I did not know... nor did anyone tell me I could expect this." She complained. "The others already ate... at the normal time. Your food is in the microwave."
With that her mother walked off to do God knows what.

Matt, who had appeared in the hallway just when L. gave his explanation.
"Extra work... sure..." He said grinning.
He patted L. on the shoulder before disappearing upstairs.

Aika let out a sigh.
"Thank you..." She said to L. quickly kissing him on the cheek. "For some reason I always start acting like a sixteen year old when she's lecturing me. I was about to tell the truth just to see her reaction."
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:32 pm

"Telling the truth out of spite isn't the best way to get it out." L smiled and shook his head at Matt's comment. "How about we eat?"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:36 pm

"Yes let's..." Aika said as she made her way to the kitchen. "All that hard work made me hungry."
SHe laughed when she noticed L's expression.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:38 pm

L laughed and headed to the kitchen with Aika in tow. He warmed up their dinner in the microwave.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:44 pm

((okay, now what?? xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for once   Out for once - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for once
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Downtown Tokyo :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: