LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Culture Festival~!

Go down 
+3
Sarah Lumina
Minoushje
Fey | May
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:58 am

L was happy with Aika as they went to the treat stands and made different things; it was a lot of fun.

He liked spending time with Aika and decided that he'd do it a little more often rather than always working on the Kira case. He knew that there were others and that not doing it once or twice a week wouldn't hurt anything.

When Matt was seated, the girl had a wide grin on her face. She'd watched the other girls who'd gone before her and out of the three shots, they only dunked their boyfriends once, and usually on the last shot. The wouldn't do for the brunette at all, she'd dunk Matt with all three shots (thanks to softball every summer in her younger years). Judging the distance the line was at from the target, it was too close for her to throw properly and so she took a few steps back, putting forty-five feet between her and the target. The girl ignored the people looking at her like she was crazy,as well as the whispers from the male population about her not making the shots at all. Smirking, she threw the first one, satisfied when she heard the sound of it connecting with the target. BAM!
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:05 am

Mello placed a finger on his chin in thought as the two approached the front of the line, quickly scribbling down both his name and Sarah's before turning to the girl behind the table with an inquisitive look. "Miss, do you-- by any chance --have some leftover costumes that we might be able to use?" The girl lifted her eyes up to the ceiling in thought and tapped the pen on her cheeks; Mello hoped there would be a positive answer.
"Oh, I remember seeing a box in the storage area in the Dance and Drama room with leftover props and costumes from last year's show. I can't guarantee that you'll find exactly what you need, but it's worth a short." Mello mumbled a quick 'thank-you'and led to Sarah to that very room, where the contest would be held as well. He walked straight past the other contestants and rummaged through the storage room, turning his head towards Sarah.
"Okay, all I managed to find was this...you could call it a shirt I guess." It had bells dangling everywhere. "And this pretty nice long shawl. You think we can make do with one of these?"

One bright student standing by the back-doors grinned widely at the sight of a very distressed Matt being soaked to the core. She cupped her mouth and yelled. “Because of that wonderful shot, you get to do two more~!” This was amusing.

One of the teacher's supervising the class noticed how Aika and L had been enjoying the moment. He alerted the two of his presence with a boisterous laugh. "There's much more to this festival than what it seems." He lifted an eyebrow. "There really is competition in this event this year!" He winked towards L. "Ah, but I'm sure that the sweetest treat you'll ever consider being made is by your lovely wife herself, yes?"

"..."
"..."
"...Um, can we save it for the show?"
A very aggravated Lance pushed himself off the stage he was lying on as Fey backed away from his face, lowering her gaze and twiddling her thumbs in embarrassment. Lance frowned. "Fey, we've never done this kiss scene successful even once. Why would you say you're okay with it if you really aren't?"
Fey looked away. "I-I just want to save it for the play! Honest!" She pressed her lips. "I-I want to make it special, y'know; I'm sure I'll get it right even on the first try. I...I have experience."
Lance couldn't help but smile. "Just promise me you'll be fine. And that it won't ruin our...f-friendship, alright?" Lance hesitantly extended his pinky finger to make her promise. Fey accepted it without hesitation and smiled.

"A-Ah, it's...it's you." One of Fey's classmates gasped, spotting the same white-haired male she'd seen (and grown interested in) back when he'd first made his appearance at school. She lifted an eyebrow. "Are you...are you visiting someone? Or are you part of the play?"

((Ahh~! OH, LOL, I GOT AN AMUSING. Maybe those Romanian musicians tricked Mello, and it's actually one of the quick-paced one he can't really keep up with? xD
I've gotta head out now~! I'M GOING TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK. ;'D LOVE YOU GUYS~ <3))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:59 pm

"OH FU..."
*SPLASH*
With his hands he combed his hair back so it didn't get in his eyes. That must have been a lucky shot... there was no way she could dunk him again, right?
He climbed back on the seat.
His shirt stuck to his body showing off his awesomely toned body which wasn't making him feel all that comfortable, mostly thanks to several giggling schoolgirls.

There was a little monster inside Near's head that made him want to punch Lance. Only because he seemed a bit too eager to practice the kissing seen.
Nobody but him should be allowed to kiss Fey... nobody!!
That thought surprised him greatly. Since when had his feelings towards Fey changed so drastically?
"Ah... I'm not in the play." Near answered. "Just here to see a friend of mine. It seems she could use some inspirational words."
With that he walked towards Fey who was still sitting on the stage.

Sarah carefully touched the fabric and heard the soft tingling of the bells.
"This is perfect."
Since she was wearing a tanktop underneath her own shirt she could easily switch clothing. Next she wrapped the shawl around her hips. Last thing she did was take her shoes off.
"All ready." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Tossing the ball up and down a few times, she threw it at the target again. BAM! Her smirk grew as she watched Matt get soaked once more. What she didn't like, however, were all the girls staring at him and giggling; she didn't like that one little bit.

L smiled at the teacher when the man called Aika his wife. It had a very nice ring to it and one day it would certainly be true.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:24 pm

"Forget it... like hell I'm going to sit there again." He grumbled, crossing his arms in front of his chest.
But when half the crowd started boo'ing and calling him a coward his masculine pride got hurt and so he crawled back on the seat for the third and final time.

"He better find my treats the best or else I'll just have to buy it at the store from now on... which is not as sweet as homemade cooking." Aika said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:30 pm

As expected, she hit the target a third time. When Matt got out of the dunk tank and was given a towel to dry off, the brunette went over to him and slung her arms around his neck. There were multiple reasons for what she did next, but mostly to show the giggling girls that all of the sexy Matt belonged to her. She pressed he lips firmly to his.

L grinned. "Your cooking is always the best."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Matt wrapped his arms around Paige, pressing her as close to his hard, well-shaped chest as possible. Making sure she was about as wet as he was... though that was impossible seeing as he was soaked all the way to his boxer, which was very uncomfortable by the way.
"Jealous much?" He whispered grinning after receiving her kiss.

"Good. That's all I wanted to hear." Aika said as she took his hand. "Hey, want to go check out the dance competition? I think it's about to start."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:45 pm

"You can't tell me that you wouldn't be if the roles were reversed, m'dear." She smiled at Matt, not caring that she was damp from the hug.

The girl felt extremely smug when some disheartened groans from Matt's fangirls met her ears; mission accomplished.

"Sounds like fun." L agreed as they headed in the direction of the competition.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Mello was gaping at Sarah, and he felt like a complete creeper doing so as she sat silently by a corner to wait for everyone else to settle in. He had to force himself to look away, but his hand refused to let go of Sarah's, as a sign to those fucking wandering eyes that Sarah was his and his only. He leaned in towards the girl. "Looks like we're the ones that stand out most." He grinned. "Let's show them what we're made of." At the sight of Aika and L entering the door, the blonde burst into more reds than he already did. For some reason, he felt more pressure added.
The dances had started pretty soon, most of them a repetition of the previous ones. It seems like Hip Hop dances were still popular, so everyone tried portraying them in their own unique way. It wasn't long before Sarah and Mello were called up. He pressed his lips and narrowed his eyes as many "aww's~" and "ooohhh's~" sounded. He was gentle when he wrapped his arm around Sarah's waist, smiling down at her as he took a deep breath. "No matter what happens, you're a winner in my eyes all the time."

A student dressed darkly in the hall noticed how water dripped from the couple's clothes, bringing a hand to her mouth as she tilted her head. When she caught a good look at Matt, she lightly blushed. "Excuse me, you two; how about paying a little visit to the Haunted House Cafe? I have some outfits that could get you out of those clothes." She smiled.

Lance had gotten up to perfect the little fighting scene with the guy who played the antagonist, leaving Fey to sit at the corner of the stage and stare down at the heavy script she'd and the rest had spent weeks to perfect. She only wondered how the rest were doing; was Matt soaked to the core? Was Rayne having the time of her life? Had Mello and Sarah's competition started? Was L experiencing the taste of heaven with the wonderful Aika? Was Near walking up to her this very moment--- Wait, what?

Fey's eyebrows lifted and her lips parted in surprise as she stumbled up on her feet, hoping to grab something to cover her costume but there was no luck. "Ne--Nathan! You aren't supposed to be here 'till the play starts." She kept her voice a little low, hopping off the stage and walking towards him. She frowned lightly. "I wanted you to have fun~ There's all these cafe's and events going on; waiting for the play'll get boring." Though, she was more than happy to see him here, in all honesty. She could feel some of the butterflies in her stomach flee. At the sight of Aya following him distantly behind, her smile lightly faltered. Why...did she feel irritated? Fey forced a smile. "I-I see you've met Aya-san."

Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:46 am

As soon as the music started Sarah's eyes widened a bit.
"Oh fuck!" Sarah whispered.
Seems like Mello's choice of words is starting to rub off on her.
"How's your sense of rhythm?" She questioned softly. "This dance is fast... very fast. But you'll get away with it if you clap in your hands and just move around me a bit... but you have to listen to the rhythm."

Matt shrugged his shoulders.
"Fine by me..." He said. "...it's better than walking around all day looking like I just entered a wet t-shirt contest."
The girl who had offered the idea turned a few shades redder.
A few moments later Paige and himself were both walking around in costume.
"I am count Dracula... I bid you, welcome." Matt said in the stereotype bad english, just like in the movies. As he said that he first made a deep bow, holding the black and red cape open with one hand. Next he covered his mouth with the keep and laughed sinister. "MWUHAHAHA!!!"

"Who...??" Near questioned. He turned around to see who Fey was talking about. "Oh her... I thought she was guarding the door or something... I didn't really notice her."
Aya's lip behind him started quivering and the next moment she ran away crying like the perfect teenage dramaqueen. Near just shook his head in confusion... what did he say?
He turned back to Fey.
"I actually came to wish you good luck... but it is said that that brings bad luck, even though I do not believe in silly superstitions I don't want to be the one responsible if something goes wrong. So uhh... break a leg... toi toi toi... merde... Chookas! There, now you can safely act on stage, sing an opera, dance and all of that with an Australian accent."

((pfft I could totally see that Near actually knows all these ways of wishing luck >.>))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:29 am

Paige laughed at Matt's antics before drawing the plastic sword at her hips. Mustering up her best pirate voice, she pointed it at him. "Ye best be careful or ye may find yerself losin' a fight wit' this 'ere Cap'n."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Mello was equally surprised with both Sarah's use of the word and the damn beat of the music. "That fucking bastard tricked me?!" Mello let out an aggravated sigh. Everyone was watching, and he couldn't let Sarah down. So as best as he could, he started doing as Sarah had told him, clapping the palms of his hand and proceeding to smoothly move around Sarah, his brilliant mind catching the rhythm almost instantly. He was blushing as red as a tomato, and probably a little furious with the way some of the high school males lifted their eyebrows and grinned.
He held back the urge to bring Sarah to him and kiss her senseless as a sign of his honest affection towards her; he'd have to hold it in for now.

The girl let out a little giggle and extended her arm out to the room, offering a welcoming smile at the two, however, she was unable to beat down the blush upon her face. She found Matt attractive... "U-Um, feel free to, uh, scan the large menu card by the board. It's written with 'blood'." The others in the cafe were dressed in the typical vampire and werewolf get-ups, growling and hissing as the two entered the cafe as a sign of their "characters".

Fey's lips parted to call out to Aya, but the girl had already fled. She felt a little bad for her...but this little feeling of content sprouted within her. Why was she so satisfied with what Near had said now? She felt a little evil...
Fey lowered her head with a shy smile and giggled. "Aw, thanks. It would be a bit disappointing to mess up after all the help you gave me, so I'll make sure it's successful, just for you! And uh, as long as you're there, I'll be more than fine..." Her voice grew into a little mumble with the last words. And then she grinned. "Singing an opera with an Australian accent, well that... That's gonna take more than good luck for me." She stuck her tongue out and scratched the back of her wig-hair. The girl tilted her head. "The play's not 'till a little later today. Did you go to any of the other places? The cafe's? The treat-making events?" She really wanted him to have fun; that was all she hoped for.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:48 am

As soon as the music started the environment disappeared for Sarah... the only thing that left was the music and Mello. Her entire body automatically moved to the rhythm as she remembered the steps she learned when she was just a child.
She was completely unaware that the room had fallen completely silent, the audience staring in awe at the dancing couple and the other competitors looking at them enviously.

"I brought my own snack." Matt said as he took Paige by the wrist and pulling her close so that she was standing with her back against his chest, pretending that he was going to bite her in her neck.
He placed a kiss on her neck, just below her ear.
Next he whispered softly: "Besides my vampire outfit it seems like twilight came to life in this classroom."

"You know the rest of our group are couples so it would be no fun to be number three. I visited the other classes for a bit but..." Near simply shrugged his shoulders.
He glanced at Lance for a moment who was currently rehearsing some sort of fighting scene.
"It seems uhh... that scene you were rehearsing when I walked in wasn't going all to well." He didn't make eyecontact with Fey as he said that, simply because he was afraid she would see what he was really thinking. He was very pleased that the kissing scene, even though it was played, wasn't going smoothly.

((Mello and Sarah's dance should have a very romantic ending... though my mom won't shut up, it's very distracting >.>))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:33 am

Paige was surprised by the action but then laughed at Matt's comment. "Let me find a bunch of glitter and dump it on you first, then you'll be from Twilight."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:05 am

"Hell no, I'm like Bram Stoker's Dracula. He's much more a man!!" Matt said grinning. "I'm not going to walk around like a glittering faerie who's on downers. Like those guys..."
He pointed towards a couple of guys in the classroom.
"Come on, let's get a snack of something... I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:21 am

((Haha, aw Mino-chan~ I agree! It should be something that makes everyone go all gooey on the inside~ 8D
BY THE WAYYYYY. WE NEED AIKA AND L LOVE.))

Mello was in his own little trance, as if though the music had hypnotized his with its quick rhythms and upbeat melody. He was dancing like there was no tomorrow, clapping when appropriate and moving his body in sync with Sarah's. Mello smirked half-way through the routine; their victory had already been decided with all those gaping looks and jaw-dropped expressions. The judges happened to be a majority of the female students as well, all of them dropping their clipboards and holding their cheeks as they cooed at the sight. When Mello noticed how the melody was soon coming to an end, he put on a light smile. "Hang on tight, Sarah..."
And just like that, his arm snaked around the girl's tiny waist and he pulled her extremely close to her, lips just a mere centimeters away before he tipped her down with his arms, supporting her body with his arm as he used his free hand to slowly stroke down the girl's cheek, staring at her with warm eyes.

At the sight of the couple approaching, the males dressed in their Frankenstein get ups lifted their eyebrows. "What can we do for you two?"

Fey nodded. "Seems like the school had some kind of desire for couple related activities this year..." The girl grumbled, shaking her head. "Though, in my opinion, your company is fun whether it's just you or you among a thousand people." She tilted her head and smiled. "But if you'd like to stay here, then it's no problem~ I'll just tell them you're a V.I.P guest. 'Sides, there isn't much more time left 'till we get this started either." The girl winked.
When the male averted his gaze, Fey did the same thing towards the opposite direction, feeling slightly...guilty for some reason that he'd witnessed that. "O-Oh, yeah. I've just never done that kind of scene before, so it's a little...new." She chose to leave out the fact that she felt as if though she was deceiving herself, like she was deceiving...well, someone, though she was unaware of who it was. "But don't worry~! I'll make it through... I hope."
"Hey, it's Nathan!" The voice of Lance acknowledged as he approached the two, his armor lightly shaking with each step. Lance put on a smile and joked, "Where's your costume?"

Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:14 am

((Aika and L are watching the dance competition, remember?))

Sarah gasped lightly, even though he had warned her she didn't see that move coming. She smiled at him, a faint pink blush dusting her cheeks as he stroked her cheek.
An unanimous 'Aaawww~' could be heard from the area where the judges were seated.
The audience started clapping enthusiastically.
Sarah was guided to the side of the dance-floor by Mello where both of them were greeted by Aika and L.

"You two were amazing." Aika complimented. "Not to mention adorable."

"I could say the same for you." Near said smiling. "I think I would be having more fun if you were joining me... even if that would mean ending up like Matt, completely soaked."
A lock of her hair had escaped from her hairdo and without thinking he tucked it behind her ear.
"I suppose a scene like that is harder when you have little to none real-life experience."
As soon as he had said it he wanted to slam his head against a wall or something, why had he said that out loud?
He looked at Lance when he walked towards them.
"I chose to keep my self respect and leave my costume at home." Near commented dryly.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:28 pm

The other dancers' perfomances' had all been half-hearted, mainly because they were certain that their speed and synchorization could never be as flawless as Sarah and Mello. One girl smiled. "I guess that's why they're a perfect match... They probably read one another's minds. No way we can beat that..."

Mello scratched the back of his head and held Sarah's hand with his free hand, looking off into the distance. "Thanks... But it was really all thanks to Sarah." He admitted, breaking into a smile as the dance replayed in his mind. "Without her patience at teaching me all this, I'd be dancing like a frog on drugs out there." The male lifted his eyebrow. "Why didn't you guys dance? You look like someone who's into dances, Mino. And I bet L'll do anything you're willing. Heck, even Matt would if Rayne was willing. It's pretty fun. But you wouldn't be able to beat us." He grinned.

Fey smiled and let out a light giggle. "Rehearsal's are extremely boring, seriously... I really wish I could've gone to some of the events with you than to stay here and be forced to do... I guess my character and I really do have something in common; we both want freedom."
Fey's eyebrows lifted at his touch, a little surprised as two why her cheeks suddenly grew tinted with a light pink. His touch was soft, comforting...warm. At his words, she spotted a flicker in his gaze. She remained silent for a brief moment before breaking into another smile. He'd...already had his first kiss, so he probably knew just how special it was. The thought of it made her cringe slightly, but she was quick to hide it. She grabbed his hand and began patting it, keeping her gaze down on both their hands. "It's hard because it's so significant, it's hard when you've been saving it for someone you truly care about." She let out a sigh. "B-But...it's just a play. Lance and I are just friends, and this is just a play... I just hope that the one I share my first kiss with can accept that." She frowned lightly. "Sorry...I'm making a big deal out of it, aren't I?"
At Lance's presense, Fey forced herself to look away and sigh. Why did this guy have to come now?
Lance's gaze flickered with slight anger at Near's words, but he forced himself to smile and laugh. "You're a funny guy, Nathan." Lance turned towards Fey. "Fey dear, rehearsal's over. We've got to help set up now." He grabbed a hold of her hand, causing the girl's eyes to droop a little.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:34 pm

"I did not need much patience..." Sarah said softly. "...I only needed to show you everything once."

"Ah just because I like to dance, does not mean I'm very good at it." Aika said laughing. "I know just enough not to make a fool of myself when I'm at a party... but too little to join in a competition, especially with you guys as the competitors."

"Wait a sec." Near called out before Lance could walk away. "Most of the time, setting up the stage includes quite some heavy lifting, can't you? I kinda have something important to discuss with Fey so I was hoping you could do without her for a few minutes. I'm sure you and a bunch of other guys can do the setting up by yourself."
Near looked at Fey. It was her decision.

Matt looked at the two Frankensteins.
"What's the best food you got?" Matt questioned. "But be careful it should fit both a vampire's as a pirate's taste.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:44 pm

Mello lightly shook his head. "Mino, even I was able to do that. If I can do it, you'll probably be able to do it a 100 times better; trust me."
Mello smiled at Sarah. "You're probably the only one who was able to do that. And convince me to join a contest. C'mon, no modesty." The male teased. "Wanna get something to drink? We're both pretty tired."

Lance came to a stop and caused Fey to stop as well. The girl's spirits lifted up again as she lifted an eyebrow towards the dark-haired male with a smile. Lance sighed. "Alright then... Just make sure you come back in time for the actual play." He frowned a little at how fast Fey let go of his hand.
The caramel-haired girl walked over to Near and tilted her head. "You have something to talk to me about?"

The two let out a laugh. "How about some blood-red tea with some amazing cake drenched with strawberry-syrup? It's a specialty. A blend of a variety of herbs that'll boost up your energy."

Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Matt looked at Paige.
"Sounds good to you?"

"I am very thirsty." Sarah admitted. "But should we not wait till the results... or does that take longer?"

Near smiled, he could only barely resist sending a victorious smirk towards Lance. He had no idea why he saw the dark haired male as a... well, almost a threat... he just did.
"Let's take a walk, shall we?" Near said as he took her hand.
Once they had left the room he looked at her smiling.
"Sorry, I don't actually have something important to talk about... I just wanted to spend some time with you. Hope you don't mind. Maybe you can give me a bit of a tour of your school?"
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:04 pm

Mello nodded, scratching the back of his head. "I almost forgot about that; well, maybe because I'm pretty sure we've won." The blonde grinned victoriously, feeling a little high and mighty with Sarah by his side, but it felt damn good. The judges waved all the dancing contestants towards them as they started breaking down the results, explaining what they were looking for in each category.
"And we'd proudly like to say that this year's remarkable dancers are... Sarah and Mello!" The older girl called out, causing the crowd to cheer and clap, even though some of them were dramatically crying at their loss. Mello smiled and placed his hand on Sarah's lower back as they walked to the front. A male approached Sarah with some roses as a sign of their victory, but Mello abruptly snatched it from his hands and glared, causing his to grow scared and walk away. Mello hesitantly extended his arms out to give Sarah the bouquet. "C-Congratulations, Sarah. And thanks for everything today..."
The judge smiled. "How 'bout a picture~?"

Lance's gaze grew hard as he stared at the back of the white-haired male, forcing himself to walk away. He was a bother.
Fey was waiting hesitantly for what it could have been Near wanted to tell her, a little eager for that revelation, but once he admitted his true reason, she let out a sigh of relief and grinned widely. "Geez, you sneaky guy you~" The girl tilted her head. "You think I'd mind any time I spend with you? Heck, you make it interesting. Let me show you around then~"
Fey lead him around the empty halls of the the first and second floors where the festival actually took place. The third floor was empty; she'd show him that later. The events were still going on; Fey didn't know where to start. She was just so happy at that moment; all the stress from her face earlier had melted away.
Fey sighed. "You know, I'm not really in the right attire..." She stuck her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:31 am

"Sure, sounds yummy," the brunette replied.

"And I certainly can't dance at all," L said.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:02 pm

A couple of minutes later both of them were walking out of the cafe with some blood-red tea and cake drenched with strawberry-syrup.
"Thif tuff if vewy goo." Matt said, his mouth stuffed with cake.

Sarah nodded her head.
On one arm she rested the bouquet of flowers and the other arm she wrapped around Mello's waist so the judge could make the photo.

"Think of it as free promotion for the play or something." Near said smiling.
When they reached an area where there were hardly any people he looked at Fey from the side.
"M-maybe it's none of my business but... uhm... maybe if the kissing scene makes you feel awkward you should refuse to do it... I mean, like if you rather saved it for someone special or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:12 pm

"Don't eat it all." The brunette pulled a face at the prospect of Matt devouring the whole piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Culture Festival~!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Downtown Tokyo :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: