LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Date Butterflies

Go down 
+2
Sarah Lumina
Mello
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:02 pm

"Ahh.." Sarah hesitated.
She actually preferred to dance with Mello but she did not get much of a chance to say something about it. The man guided her to the area where more couples were dancing.
Luckily it was the type of music that did not involve a lot of close contact... just holding hands at times. She smiled, she had to admit it was nice to dance with someone who knew the steps.
The big guy beckoned Mello to join them.
When the next song started which was a slower song... a song for lovers... the big guy pushed Mello towards Sarah with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Mello nearly stumbled on his foot as the larger male ushered him towards Sarah, and he instantly grabbed onto her to prevent from injuring her in any way. His breath hitched in his throat; he'd been this close to her before, yes, but at that moment-- with the romantic atmosphere and the melody to add on --he felt pressured.
Nonetheless, he brought her closer to him and began to do very basic steps, moving so gently as if she'd break had he gone any faster. He lowered his head almost naturally and placed his chin on the crook of her neck, enjoying the feel of her light touch. This was really nice.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Sarah slowly breathed in Mello's scent... even in his clothes you could smell a hint of chocolate but then combined with his own masculine scent.
"Te iubesc, Mello." She whispered softly. "I love you."
She had said it without really thinking about it but now that she had spoken the words she just hoped it would not scare him away somehow.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:40 pm

((Hur hur, Mello's masculine chocolaty scent~ x3))

Mello's eyes grew warm at those words; they were quite sudden, perhaps because he wasn't expecting those words, but there was no doubt he hadn't thought of hearing those. At that moment, it seemed like everyone had disappeared from sight, and that it was just the two of them there. That was probably what gave Mello this new found confidence. "So do I, Sarah... So do I."
He was completely oblivious to the many grins and dreamy sighs as he swiftly pressed his lips upon Sarah's.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:57 pm

((waaahh so cute.... chuu~<3))

For once she did not notice the people surrounding her.
However when the music stopped midway she realized they were standing in the middle of a restaurant which caused her to start blushing.
"You come for wedding dinner, yes?" The big guy said in very bad English as he slapped Mello on the shoulder once more.
That question caused Sarah's blush to go from soft pink to bright red.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Mello let out an aggravated sigh and tried to beat down the blush on his face as he held up Sarah's hand once again. "No. Ring. Yet." With that, he tugged Sarah along with him as the guests started applauding at them, smiling and giggling at the flustered pair as they walked back to their table. Though, this time, Mello took a seat first and placed Sarah upon his lap, holding her around the waist as he leaned his head against her shoulder.
"I think this beats any kind of chocolate dessert I've ever had." He mumbled, completely honest with his words. It was a jaw-dropper for sure, since Mello's love for chocolate was unconditional. But his love for Sarah's overpowered it. He looked up at her. "Thanks for coming into my life..."

((CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE~? 8D <3))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:26 pm

A somewhat startled gasp left Sarah's lips when Mello pulled her on his lap. But the surprise was replaced for a softer, and more loving expression when he told her what this moment meant to him and what she meant to him.
"And thank you for being my light in the darkness." She answered softly.

((*starts singing 'can you feel the love tonight' from the Lion King/Elton John*))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:53 pm

((LOL. xD!
Sorry for the late reply. A friend of mine called and I just went crazy with the conversation. xD))

Mello could only smile and relax as he held her. A little while after, he raised an eyebrow. "Wanna get some dessert? I'm interested to see how they use chocolate." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:40 am

((that's okay... I went to bed anyway ^^))

Sarah nodded her head and stood up to find her own place.
"You should see if they have anything with the words 'Chec cu cacao'...that means cake with cocoa."
"Da... Avem tort cu cacao si vanilie inghetata." The waiter said as he arrived at their table. He looked at Mello. "Is cake with... how do you say... uhh"
"Vanilla ice-cream." Sarah explained.
"Yes... that."
"Do you have plum dumplings?" Sarah questioned.
Even though she realized the waiter's English was not that good, she spoke English so Mello could follow it too.
"Da, aţi făcut o alegere bună." The waiter answered.
"Vă mulţumim."

((translations:
"Yes... we have cake with cocoa with vanilla ice-cream"
"Yes, you made a good choice."
"Thank you."))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:43 pm

((TOO LAZY TO SWITCH ACCOUNTS, HUUUURGH~))

The blonde sighed. "Will you teach me how to speak at least some sentences? I feel jealous already." He joked.
Mello pointed to what Sarah told him to look for, raising an eyebrow at her choice.
"Plum dumplings? Are they good?" He inquired, perhaps a little interested in different flavours for once and maybe because Sarah found something sweeter than him.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:00 pm

((me too x3 ))

"Yes, I can teach you some basic Romanian some time." Sarah said smiling.
She loved it that he was willing to learn her language.
"Plum dumplings are more a salty treat... plums are rolled in a potato paste, next they are boiled in salt water and covered with bread crumbs... it's served with icing sugar. My grandmother would always make them."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Mello let out a light chuckle. "Promise you won't leave me if I butcher it?" He joked, placing his hand upon hers and tilting his head. "I'll probably be lost for words too if you ever left me." He silenced himself immediately; he didn't want to sound too clingy.
When the waiter brought the desserts over, Mello noticed an extra one. He lifted his head up with a look of confusion, but the waiter was quick to explain. He tried his best to speak English. "From guest. For pretty lady." He nodded over to Sarah. Mello could only glare at the chocolate rose.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Sarah waited until the waiter had left.
"You are upset by the gift." She questioned. "What did he bring?"
She had heard that the waiter said it was given to her by another guest but besides that she had no idea what it was or for that matter which guest had given it to her.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Mello looked away almost instantly; she had her mind-reading skills. He pursed his lips and pouted like a child would and leaned back in his chair with his arms crossed.
"Looks like some bastard guy was interested in giving you this chocolate rose." Mello grumbled, narrowing his eyes as his blue orbs scanned the many faces in the restaurant. "Who the heck does he think he is, trying to act all nice when he's anonymous? Scared that I might kick his ass probably."
Mello wasn't entirely upset due to jealousy; he was just upset because someone had thought of this idea before he did. If he'd known how to be a sweet and considerate person like Mr. Anon, then he'd have captured Sarah's heart long before. Even impressed her a little. His hopes slowly began growing small.

((Aw, poor Mello thinks his love isn't as great as it should be.))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:02 am

"Scuza-ma?" Sarah called out.
One of the waiters stopped by their table... that's the thing when you speak the same language, they almost immediately understand it's directed towards them and not towards one of the other guests.
"Da?"
"Please take the rose back to who gave it, I don't want it."
"But of course."
She smiled once the waiter had walked away.
"I don't want you to be upset." She said to Mello.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:57 am

Mello was grinning like a complete idiot, eyes narrowing evilly as his grin widened at the sight of a very depressed man who lowered his head when he had gotten that chocolate rose back. Mello let out a light chuckle and stroked Sarah's hand gently.
"Okay, m-maybe I do get jealous easily..." He grumbled, lowering his head and stuffing his mouth with the wonderful dessert in front of him. As the two ate silently, Mello lifted his eyes again. "Hey Sarah... Are you, um, happy?"
At the brief moment of silence, the blonde looked away with a blush, choosing to rephrase his sentence.
"Well, I mean, I've...never been on a date before. Taking you was something I really wanted to do, even though I had no idea I had to make darn reservations or surprise you with roses..." The last part came out as a mumble. He let out a sigh. "Tonight's been beyond amazing for me, but...I just really hope I didn't bore you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:49 am

"Don't be silly." Sarah said, giggling softly. "Tonight was perfect. So what, you forgot to make a reservation, i-it's only human to forget something."
Sarah stopped for a moment, thinking what she wanted to say.
"...Y-you make me smile... a-and can make my heart skip a beat..." She felt her cheeks burn as she was saying this. It was hard for her to speak so openly about her feelings. "...you don't need to give me roses, chocolate or real ones, to make me happy... just stay who you are... b-because that's the guy I fell in love with."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:03 am

Mello stared at her in slight surprise. One, he'd never heard anyone's feelings towards him so openly, mainly because there was no other girl that actually fell in love with him. Two, because of such honesty in her voice, he felt strangely...changed. Like he didn't have to hold back any more feelings, since Sarah was so considerate. And three, because the girl he loved showed this much affection, causing him to become all gooey on the inside.
He was certain that his love took a whole new step forward right then and there.
"I love you."
There was no blush on his face, no stuttering in his voice... Just warm, serious eyes and a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:32 am

Sarah could sense that she had made the right decision by telling Mello honestly how she felt. Just like she could feel that when he told her that he loves her it was the truth and not just a line.
"I love you too."
"Excuse me."
Sarah recognized the voice as the owner of the restaurant.
"I apologize, sir, we have completely forgotten to give the gift you had asked us earlier today to bring to your table."
In his hands was a large bouquet of roses which he carefully placed in Sarah's arms. Next he winked in Mello's direction.
"Oh and your dinner is on us, a gift from me to a beautiful young couple."
With that the man disappeared before either one could say something.
Sarah smiled brightly at Mello as she slowly smelled the roses. She would have never guessed that he had planned something like this.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:14 pm

Mello blinked several times in complete confusion, lifting an eyebrow at the male, but quickly brushing the thought off when he spotted the radiant smile on his girlfriend's face. Mello smiled and leaned forward, tilting his head.
"They smell nice, don't they?" He mumbled. "Feel them; tell me how you imagine them to look like."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:33 am

Sarah knew by experience she had to be careful with roses since the thorns are very painful.
She softly touched the petals.
"They feel so soft... like a summer breeze lightly caressing your face and the smell... every rose smells differently... these have a sweet yet a very earthy smell... like when you walk through a forest just after the rain when it's been very dry for a long period of time."
She smiled.
"What color are they?"
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:48 am

Mello smiled warmly and lowered his head.
"They're a variety of three colours: white, pink, and red." He said, his voice growing much softer than usual. "It's symbolic of our love. White is the stage we started of from; it's light, yet calming, innocent, but pleasing. And over time, that love began to grow much like the pink roses. Hints of shyness combined with our affection from one another. It was subtle, but beautiful, still in the process of development."
And then he reached out to grab one of her hands.
"And today... I believe today our love blossomed into these red roses. A bright and bold color not afraid to stand out, revealing the deep love in our systems for one another. Red is a color that stands out most with its warm shade. It shows how our love is unique... It's honest, it's wonderful, it's wholesome."

((SORRY, I WENT ALL OUT. I JUST GOT SO INTO IT. xD!))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:00 am

((Oh wow... that's so romantic <3))

Sarah smiled, though she had the feeling that her face closely resembled the red roses in color.
"See, I told you tonight was perfect."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:05 am

((OHO, I'M GLAD. <3))

Mello smirked.
"I'm glad... Well, anything's perfect as long as I spent it with you." He admitted, calling over the waiter to pay the bill. "Hey, how about we ride on my bike after this. There's this beach nearby, and the road's fucking awesome." He grinned. "I won't let any bastards hurt you tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 am

"I would love to go to the beach!!" Sarah said happily. "I-I've never been to the beach before."
Sure Romania borders to the Black Sea, but she and her family lived on the other side of the country and so she never been there. And the years she lived in Tokyo for some reason she never went to the beach.
She would love to hear the sound of the sea, the salty wind against her face and the sand between her toes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date Butterflies
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Downtown Tokyo :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: