LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Date Butterflies

Go down 
+2
Sarah Lumina
Mello
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:30 am

((x3))

"I don't really mind... I just enjoy spending time with you." Sarah said smiling.
She shivered lightly when a cool evening wind blew.
"But somewhere inside would be preferred." She admitted. "Now I'm only warm when held close by you... which is nice too but maybe not so practical."
She lightly placed a kiss on his jawline... simply because she couldn't reach his lips from her current position in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:09 am

Mello lightly shivered at the feel of Sarah's lips; they were so soft... Mello held Sarah closer to his body at the sight of light goosebumps, letting out a chuckle. "I'm not doing a very good job at this whole protection thing at the moment..."
Luckily, there was a single shack not too far ahead, and it looked fairly comfortable with its wooden structure. Mello looked up at the rumbling sky. It didn't look like the rain was going to stop anytime soon, so he walked over to it. "There's a nice shack we can check out. You wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:22 am

((Wait? When did it start raining??))

Sarah looked up at the sky, feeling the drops of rain on her face.
"I think that would be a very good idea."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:27 am

((Wasn't it lightly raining earlier? Well, if not, it's starting now~~~
GET READY FOR SOME MORE FLUFF and potential foreshadowing 8D))

Mello lightly pushed the door open with his back, hearing the door creak. But in addition to that, he heard a whimper. Mello instantly grew protective, holding Sarah close as his eyebrows stitched together at the mysterious voice. At the corner, he spotted a small figure faced towards the corner of the wall.
A child?
"Kid... What are you doing here alone?"
The doe-eyed child looked up hesitantly, eyes clearly showing signs of fear, perhaps because of the light thunder outside. "I-I'm sowwy; was this your honeymoon place?" Mello bursted into heaps of red again.
What was up with people talking about their marriage already?!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:42 pm

Sarah's eyes widened.
"Is he alone?" She questioned Mello.
The next moment a bright flash lit up the room, followed by the thunder. Apparently the weather had taken a turn for the worse.
Sarah gasped and took a hold of Mello's arm. At the same time the little child rushed towards them and clung to Mello's leg, shivering in fear.

((I should start preparing dinner... but I'm not hungry at all ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:49 pm

((Aw~ Not hungry yet~? Maybe by the time you finish preparing it, you'll get hungry~ Razz))

Mello nodded. "It seems like it. It's just him and us in here."
Mello turned his attention to both the child and Sarah, totally unphased by the loud thunder, but he could see how they were both scared. He grew extremely soft, in addition to the tone of his voice. He swung an arm around Sarah's shoulders and brought her close, placing a hand atop the child's head. "It's okay... It's okay. It's just thunder. It won't hurt us; I'll make sure of it."

((PICTURE PERFECT FAMILYYYYYYYYY~~~))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Normally Sarah wasn't really scared of thunder this time however it had surprised her. When she had calmed down a bit she let go of Mello's arm and knelt down.
"What's your name?" She asked the little boy.

((be back in a bit... dinner is ready ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:50 pm

The little boy sniffled and looked to Sarah with his big-eyes, lightly blushing at how beautiful she was. He stitched his eyebrows together and held his hands in front of him. "Mihael."
Mello's eyes instantly widened; Mihael? My, the coincidence. Mello knelt down in front of the boy as well and raised an eyebrow. "What happened? Where are your parents?"
Mihael pursed his lips and lowered his gaze. "I ran away from him. All mommy and daddy ever do is fight about their job. It's..." He pondered, trying to say the word he'd heard many times. "Stwess."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:23 am

"What a beautiful name." Sarah said smiling. "I am Sarah and this is Mello."
Again the thunder could be heared. Mihael clung to Mello in fear.
Sarah could feel how terrified the little boy was and a worried expression appeared on her face.
"Mello, we have to get him home." She said softly. "I am sure his parents are worried sick."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:54 pm

Mello couldn't help but smile; he hated his name for all these years. And, for once, he actually liked hearing it again. She had a way of making everything sound better. Mello watched as Mihael clung to his leg. He was alone...and scared... Probably trying to act tough when he was suffering on the inside.
Mello nodded over to Sarah. "You're right; I'm gonna take you home, kid." Mello declared.
"But the thunder... It's scary." With no other word, Mello took off his long sleeved shirt and draped it around the boy securely, being prepared to get damp in his undershirt. Mihael wailed lightly as Mello hoisted him up in his arms.
Mello's eyes grew warm towards Sarah as he protectively pulled her close to him while carrying the boy in the other. "Sarah... Will you be okay walking out in that? You trust me right?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:55 pm

Sarah nodded her head.
"I am not afraid of the thunder... It just surprised me earlier."
Again the room was lit up by the lightning followed by the loud rumbling.
Mihael looked at her with large eyes.
"It is so loud..." He said with a pout.
Sarah thought for a moment.
"Do you know what thunder really is?" Sarah asked the little boy.
Mihael shook his head in reply.
"It is God making music... And when you hear the thunder he is practicing on his drums."
The boy thought about it for a few seconds.
"Than he is not very good at it." He eventually said seriously causing Sarah to smile.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:04 am

((Gah, I was gonna reply to this now, but I'm gonna miss the bus~! xD BAIBAI, MINO-CHUU~ <3))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Mello couldn't help but smile as he held both of them close and kicked the door with quite some force to open it to prevent it from getting slammed right back with the heavy wind. He constantly eyed the two as he headed back to where his bike was parked. First, he sat Mihael at the very front, ignoring his protests of wanting to just head back to the shack by putting a helmet on his tiny head, then he helped Sarah sit right behind the little boy before seating himself behind her. "Sorry if it feels like you're getting squeezed; we kinda have to be closer than before to fit on this bike."

Pft, like he minded it.

"But I don't wanna go back anymore~! I wanna stay with Sawah~!" The little boy whined, glaring over at Mello.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Sarah leaned against Mello which she found out to be the easiest way to keep her balance. At the same time she wrapped her arms around Miheal to keep him close and, more importantly, safe.
She stayed silent when Mihael said he wanted to stay with her... She did not want to upset him any further. It just was important to get him home... As soon as they would figure out just where in Tokyo the little guy lives.

Now just hope the police wouldn't noticed them because they probably don't like it when there are three people on one bike... Especially if one of them is just a little boy.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Mihael blushed lightly, mumbling something incoherent under his breath, while Mello's eyes narrowed. Great, he was getting jealous of a kid. "Mihael, where do you live?" The blonde questioned, not expecting him to actually know the directions. Perhaps there could be some kind of lead. Mihael frowned and sighed in defeat, pouting at a small hill in the distance.
"Over there. Mommy and daddy like the big house; it's the only one too. I have an entire room to myself~" He grinned.
Mello sighed and started the bike, leaning closer towards Sarah. "Hold on tight Sarah; we'll drop him off, and then I promise we'll go back home and relax."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:40 pm

It was only a short drive towards Mihael's home
With a little help from Sarah, who was already off, the little guy climbed off the bike. Once he was with both feet on the ground he looked at Sarah and Mello with a challenging look in his eyes.
"I AM NOTGOING BACK HOME!!" He said angrily but at the same time very sad. "Mommy and daddy don't miss me anyway!!"
And with that he ran away as fast as his little legs could carry him.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Mello did a double-back at his speed, bolting right off towards him as he attempted to run away. Swiftly, he grabbed the little boy and hoisted him over his shoulders despite his tantrums. Mello's eyes grew a little pained; why was he reminded of his past...? "They probably miss you more than anything; are you okay with making them worried sick?!" Mello suddenly questioned, quite loudly, knowing he'd regret his loud tone later but...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:20 pm

"WHAAAHHH!! Let me go, you meanie!" Mihael said crying.
Sarah frowned. Not because of Mihael's sadness or his words but because of the pain she felt from Mello... Something was hurting him and she was pretty sure it wasn't Mihael.
She decided she would ask him when they were alone... In the back of her mind she realized there was still so little she knew about Mello.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 am

Mello ignored the kids protests and walked straight to the large doors of the house. Before he could even knock upon them, a male and a female came rushing out, eyes puffy and evident with unfallen tears as Mello put Mihael down. They came to a complete stop, however, when he clung onto his leg. Mello narrowed his eyes. "Mihael, it's time for you to go home."
Mihael's mother smiled and bent to her knees, extending her arm. "Come here, honey... Mommy and Daddy promise not to never fight like that again. We're sorry." His father nodded in understanding and bent down, placing one arm around her shoulder while the other extended to this little boy.
He buried his face behind Mello's knee. "I want...I want Mewwo and Sawah to be my new parents..."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Sarah had walked towards the small group of people, their voices telling her where to go.
She knelt down next to Mello.
"Mihael, I-I know it's hard to hear your parents fight... but grown-ups do this sometimes a-and sometimes they forget there is someone around who should not hear it. B-but they love you very much and they are your parents... they will always be your parents... and... and you should be really happy you have parents like them s-so don't be so stubborn and give your mother a hug because I can tell how worried she has been."
With that she took Mihael's hands and almost had to pry them off Mello's leg after which she lightly pushed him in his mother's arms.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:51 pm

(I sent Paige the same message, so....
I'MSOSORRYI'MSOSORRYI'MSOSORRY. I have been /so/ overworked this week, and it'll be the same case over the weekend. I have two Physics labs, a Chemistry presentation, an English essay, and English short story due. I'm dyiiiing 'cause of the stress, and I totally left you guys. I'm sorry!)

Mello's lips parted in slight surprise. Sarah's words were soft and sweet, yet they were powerful enough to change the expression upon Mihael's face. Mihael looked back at Mello with a slight smile, to which he couldn't help but smile as well.
The minute Mihael's fingers brushed against his mother's arm, she embraced him in a tight squeeze and stroked his hair. "We love you very much, Mihael... We always will." She looked at Sarah and Mello with a smile that showed her deepest appreciation.
Mello walked over to Sarah and took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:37 am

((*hugs* Aahh don't worry about it, sweety <3 ...we've all been busy with real life. And school's important!! ^.^))

"Can we go home, Mello?" Sarah asked softly, lightly squeezing his hand.
Once they had walked a bit further away from the small family she spoke up again: "I want to go to Romania as soon as possible... I can't get my mother back but maybe..." she just shook her head as she was unable to finish the sentence.

((pfft... this response makes me realize I still haven't decided who Sarah's dad is going to be... I think it should be one of the 'older' guys known in DN so it will be something like 'huh, him?' ...any ideas??))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 pm

((OHMYGOODNESS, THIS IS SO LATE. UNF.
You're so understanding asdfghj <3))

Mello placed an arm around Sarah and put on a small smile. "That...was supposed to be the biggest surprise of tonight."
To avoid any confusion, he rummaged in his pockets and pulled out to tickets, waving them in the air. "Hope you don't have anything planned next month; it'll just be you and me in Romania."

((Hmm... I wonder... I'm lost for ideas. What kinda person is he?))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:48 am

Sarah was pleasantly surprised.
"Really?" She hugged Mello. "Thank you... you have no idea how happy you make me with this."

((I suppose he should be a calm and serious person... that way it explains Sarah's character. She got her intuition and her rhythm from her mother and her calmness from her father.
Hmm... which old people do we know:

- Watari ...though he was like 70 or something in the anime so that would mean her mother slept with a 50 year old guy ^.^"

- Soichiro Yagami ...that would make her Light's half-sister

- Shuichi Aizawa ..he fits when you look at his age (around the age of 40) but he has never been mentioned here on LMA

- Hideki Ide ...also the right age (but he has no eyebrows!!) but also never mentioned here))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date Butterflies
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Downtown Tokyo :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: