LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Off to Romania We Go!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mello

Mello

It's Off to Romania We Go! Empty
PostSubject: It's Off to Romania We Go!   It's Off to Romania We Go! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Mello had finished packing up all the necessary things he needed for the trip. He was pretty hesitant; travelling to a country he'd never been to before, completely unsure of how to say anything in Romanian, and the fact that this was a serious moment for Sarah--he was just scared he wouldn't be able to fully fulfill her desires. Of course, he wouldn't let a fucking fly hurt her, but--

He was just extremely protective of her, considering how fragile she was.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Romania We Go!   It's Off to Romania We Go! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 am

Sarah didn't pack a whole lot of clothing. Seeing as her family was rather traditional she couldn't wear pants anyway, they would never allow it.
Once everything was packed, including some gifts, she grabbed her bag (since a suitcase would just be too big) and walked out of her room.

She couldn't help but feel very nervous about this trip.
What if her family didn't want to see her? What if her grandmother didn't want to tell who her father is? What if they didn't approve of Mello? Even though her bonds with the family weren't that good anymore this last question was probably the most important thing she worried about.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Romania We Go!   It's Off to Romania We Go! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:02 pm

"Woah--hey, let me carry that for you Sarah." Mello insisted as the girl headed out of her room, quickly rushing to grab the suitcase. It was pretty light compared to his. With a light sigh, he placed his free hand around her shoulders. "You're worried, aren't you?" He pressed his lips together. "Hey, remember, we're going together. I told you, too; I'd make sure I'd keep any fucker away from you. We'll settle this, Sarah. I'm gonna make you happier."

He was worried too, but he had to stay strong for her sake. "We should catch a taxi soon; our flight's in a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Romania We Go!   It's Off to Romania We Go! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Sarah nodded her head.
"I think Aika called a taxi company earlier today so one should arrive shortly."
It was just at that moment the doorbell went.
"Anyone called for a taxi?" Matt called from downstairs.
Sarah shook her head... Leave it to Matt to completely forget about the fact that she and Mello were leaving for Romania today.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Romania We Go!   It's Off to Romania We Go! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Mello let out an aggravated sigh and narrowed his eyes upon the red-haired male. "Best friend my ass." He grumbled, huffing and heading towards the door. "Try not to piss everyone off; Sarah and I want to return to a warm welcome." He side-glanced at her once they reached the door. With a gulp, he averted his gaze.

"Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Romania We Go!   It's Off to Romania We Go! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:01 am

"Hey, pissing everyone off is your job not mine." Matt said smirking.
But then his look turned more serious.
"Have a safe trip and come back in one piece, will ya."

Some of the others joined Matt to wave the couple off.
"Don't forget to also have fun you two." Aika said smiling.

"...And you better bring home some souvenirs!!" Matt called out.

Sarah took Mello's hand.
"Let's go." She said. "Bye everyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Off to Romania We Go!   It's Off to Romania We Go! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Off to Romania We Go!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Downtown Tokyo :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: