LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking Up for the First Time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Waking Up for the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:54 pm

L woke slowly and sluggishly, immediately seeing that he was no longer in that little pastry shop he frequented so often.

No, he was most definitely NOT there.

He seemed to be in a penthouse suite. The walls that weren’t covered by windows (with a lovely view of Tokyo) were a rich navy blue. There were several televisions and a laptop resting on a desk. He was lying on a large sofa that was just as lavish as the rest of the furnishings.

He struggled to sit up.

“Don’t,” a feminine voice said.

He turned his head and saw a young woman, no more than 17 or 18 standing behind him. He recognized her as the one who had….

“It is you, then. You gave me those drugged cookies….”

She bowed her head respectfully. “Yes, that was I, L-sama.”

“And who are you?”

She smiled. “My name is Zen. This is my building…and your new home.”

He didn’t say anything, merely tilting his head.

Zen continued, “You see, I lead an organization of those who….admire….you. That’s why I brought you here.”

“And will you allow me to leave?”

A slightly feral smile played on Zen’s lips. “Perhaps…in time. But for now…consider yourself our guest of honor indefinitely.”

She laughed softly at his expression. “Don’t worry….you’ll like it here. You’ll have the run of the building and can lock this door when you don’t want to be disturbed. Plus….”

She stepped aside and revealed a dessert cart that was staggering under the weight of the innumerable sweets.

“Enjoy, L-sama. I imagine the others will introduce them soon enough.”

With that, she turned and exited the room, leaving L to gaze predatorily at the dessert cart.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:06 pm

A soft knock can be heard on the door and Minoushje walks in a few seconds later.
"I though I recognized your voice, Zen-chan." She says smiling.
Next she turns to L.
"It's very nice to meet you, L-sama." She says while bowing lightly. "I'll be the chef starting today so if you wish to have something specific to eat, please tell me. If I know how to make it, it'll be my pleasure to do so."
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:36 pm

L nodded respectfully at the young woman.

"Well, as it appears that I am to live here for a long period of time, I am quite glad there is a chef in this....organization, is it? If it is not too much trouble....I am quite fond of cake. But, ah, I see there is some on this cart. Should I require more, I shall let you know."

He smiled his little half smile at the chef. Perhaps living here wouldn't be so bad....
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:44 pm

"Very well, if you ever need to find me try the kitchen first." She bows once more after which she turns around to leave.
It's about time she discovers the kitchen... see if it's anything good.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:06 pm

Nickelback could be heard in the hall and it was getting closer, but it wasn't the actual music, it seemed it was someone singing it for no aparent reason.

A head of brunette hair and dark chocolate eyes peeked through the door. "I found everyone."

The strange girl stepped into the room and grinned at L. "Hi L-san. Im Paige and the second in command here at LMA HQ."

There were some headphones poking out of her pocket. Well that would explain how she knew all the lyrics.

Paige then went over to Zen and promptly glomped her without knocking over the cart of sweets. "Daitouryou-sama!"
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Zen was glomped by her roommate Paige. "Paige-chan! You made it!" Turning to L, she smiled. "This girl is really quite cool. But....don't let her near you with any suspicious leather objects." She giggled as his eyes bulged.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:58 pm

Paige looked over at the disturbed L. "Don't worry L-san, I won't come in with anything leather until you've been here longer and are alright with our... out-there-ness."

The strange girl bounced over to the dessert cart and grabbed a brownie. "Also, we're sorry about the cookies, but they were good ne? Mino-san made them."

She ate the brownie and put her Ipod on, dancing around the room and rocking out to Nickelback.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:10 pm

*These girls are very odd....* L thought.

"Well, thank you, I suppose. They were quite good....before I passed out."

He turned and surveyed his room.

"I suppose I have internet access?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Paige stopped with her dancing and looked at L. "Well yea. You can send email and stuff, but we were smart and set it up so that we know what you do. Sorry, just precaution. Besides, you'll like it here. It's homey, the food is great and you're free to wander the whole building."

She grinned and went back to her dancing.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:18 pm

*Well....they might be weird but they're not lacking in intelligence. That shows careful planning on their part.*

"I think I will go familiarize myself with the building now. Is there any part I should avoid?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:20 pm

"You can go everywhere but the Toy room. Oh and you're not allowed outside. Can't have you running off now can we?" Paige skipped out the door and down the hall, disappearing to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:25 pm

"Toy....room?" L whispered to himself. His face drained of whatever color it had possesed before.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:52 am

L stared at the giggling girl in front of him. With a sigh, he slouch-walked over to the dessert cart and selected a piece of cake. "If there are any other young girls hiding in my room, I'd like to know now."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:29 am

Minoushje walks back in L's room surprised to see yet another familiar face.
"Kirai-chan!! It's good to see you here." She says smiling.

Next she turns to L.
"L-sama, there has been a slight change in the... uhh... let's call them rules. You are allowed to go outside. However you are only allowed to enter the backyard and only if one of is present. So if you ever wish to go outside just let me or any of the other girls know."
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:33 am

As L's mouth was full of cake, his response was muffled and obscure. Roughly translated it was, "Thank you. I will do that."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:38 am

Minoushje just shakes her head laughing.
"It seems you like my cake... it's good to see that... just don't spoil your appetite... I wouldn't want to make dinner for nothing... or that strawberry pie that's currently cooling down."
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:46 am

At the mention of pie, L's eyes widened. Listening closely, one could hear the words "I love you" come from his mouth. Swallowing, he thanked Mino again.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:50 am

Minoushje's smile widens.
"You're welcome, L-sama. Oh I better start preparing dinner now... bye." She waves after which she quickly runs out of his room.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Paige entered L's room and closed the door behind her. "L-san~!"

She sung. "I have brought some chocolate strawberry cheese cake to share."

She grinned at the hot detective. I mean really, who couldn't love the body and mind of the detective who propetually owned everyone.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:55 am

L chose to ignore the ardent looks the young girl was giving him. She was what, 15? He did, however, accept the cheesecake she offered.

"May I ask why there is an organization dedicated to "admiring" me?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:19 pm

The brunette's cheeks went pink. "Uhmm you'd have to ask Zen-chan that one."

She grabbed a fork and a piece of cake as well.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:57 am

"Because we find you amazing, adorable or hot... or a combination of those." Minoushje says as she walks by. "In my case I highly respect you for your intelligence but I can't help to find you very adorable. Might as well tell you myself... knowing you, you'll figure out our reasoning sooner or later anyway."

With that she continues walking to the kitchen (where else would she be going).
"Oh and Paige, don't eat too much cake I'd hate to see I made those pizzas myself for nothing."
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:58 am

Zen was also walking past and she chuckled when she heard the topic.

"I'm with Mino. I like you primarily because you're a genius, but it certainly doesn't hurt that you're attractive."

She rushed past the room before anyone could see her blushing.

"And you're a panda......."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:46 am

Paige grinned when she heard Mino had made pizza. "Don't worry Mino-chuu, I could eat a whole pizza to myself anyways."

She looked back at L, he seemed to have an inquisitive look on his face. Probably wondering what she herself thought about him.

"Weeeeeeellllllll," She stretched the word. "I like you because you are a very complex individual and it intrigues me. You are very smart and I like that and..... like they said, you're cute, adorable and hot."

She laughed, attempting to hid her now pink cheeks.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:15 pm

L was suddenly very uncomfortable. He shifted slightly in his chair, sitting, as always, in that funny little crouch.

"Oh."

((Because really, as smart as he is, he has no girl-skills whatsoever.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up for the First Time   Waking Up for the First Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking Up for the First Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next