LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Library (yes we have one >_>)

Go down 
+4
Near
L Lawliet
Zen | Ani
Minoushje
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

The Library (yes we have one >_>) Empty
PostSubject: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:45 am

"I really could get used to living in this place..." Minoushje muttered happily when she had discovered the library on the second floor.
With her fingers she traced the spines of the books as she was reading the many titles, sorted by author.
There were cliché romantic novels, manga, sci-fi books, thrillers, ancient classics of long deceased writers and many many more.
"It must have taken many years to attain such an impressive collection."
Eventually she decided to read something light and took a historical romance novel (though the light part is a bit double because it's actually a very heavy book, counting at least 500 pages), sitting down in one of the large armchairs near the fireplace.

((a bit random but since there are more people here that enjoy reading I figured this place really needed a library >_>))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:55 am

Unbeknownst to Mino, there was someone else in the room already.

Tucked away in the corner, Zen lay curled up, her eyes closed and her hand marking the place of a rather large book.

((I luffles the library.....x3))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:07 am

After reading a few pages Minoushje noticed that she already read this book.
Leave it to me... there are hundreds of books here and I pick one I already read.
She stood up, about the choose a different book when she recognized a familiar person sitting in the corner.
"Zen-chan?" She asked softly.
When Zen didn't respond Minoushje smiled.
She must have fallen asleep She thought as she carefully took the book from Zen's hands, placing a piece of paper between the pages. I'll have to ask one of the guys to carry her to her bedroom or something.

((I'm leaving for a little bit... I have to go home (I'm officially working now ^.^") and that takes about twenty minutes, thought I'd let you know ^.^))
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:09 am

((Okay....-looks up- Too lazy to switch accounts. xP))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:02 am

Near walked in the library.
He was looking for Zen... he hadn't seen her all morning and he was getting slightly worried about her.
What if something happened to her? Did Kira get his hands on her name? Did he know that Near loved this girl and could he have hurt Zen in an attempt to threaten Near?
This and other disastrous happenings went through his mind, slightly freaking him out because he never felt things like this before.

"Ah Mino-san, have you seen Zen?" He asked when he noticed that Minoushje was standing in the library.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:05 am

Minoushje smiled.
It was adorable to see Near like this... worrying about the girl he loves.
She placed a finger against her mouth, signing him to be quiet, as she pointed to the corner of the library where Zen was still sleeping soundly.

((Yay I'm having a conversation with myself XD))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:09 am

Near smiled at the sight of a sleeping Zen.
"I'll carry her to her bedroom." He whispered softly.
He walked to her and easily picked her up after which he walked out of the library towards her bedroom.

((I'll leave the decision to you if you wish to continue this storyline in the bedroom -not necessarily a perverted/bad thing- or not))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:08 pm

((we all know this takes place after the big time skip... but still:))

Two weeks after Mom & Dad have left...

Aika was enjoying a calm evening, sitting in the library while reading a good book.
Though technically, the evening wasn't at all that much enjoyable. And so far she hasn't read all that much either.
For a couple of days in a row she had been feeling slightly nauseous in the evenings. Maybe she had a flu or something... though she didn't have any fever or any of the other usual symptoms.
At first she thought it was the food or something but every dinner had been completely different so that couldn't be it either.
She took a slow and deep breath, hoping her stomach would stop bothering her in a few minutes or so.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Hoping just to sit somewhere quiet for a while, the coffee-loving brunette walked into the library with a steaming mug of fresh cappuccino. Paige noticed Aika and smiled. "Hi~"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Aika probably turned even paler than she already looked.
"Ugh... hi."
She actually wanted to ask the girl if she could go and drink her cappuccino somewhere else but before she could so much as say one more word she felt her dinner coming up and she had to take a spurt towards the nearest toilet.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Noticing the look on Aika's face, the girl placed her drink on a nearby desk and followed her friend with worry written across her features.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Aika rinsed her mouth with some water before she stepped out of the bathroom.
She found Paige in the hallway with a worried expression.
"Sorry about that." She apologized. "I've been feeling nauseous all evening."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:30 pm

"Are you sick?" She questioned. "Have you been feeling weird the last few days like you're sick? 'Cause you should be resting." The girl was worried about her friend.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:36 pm

"Hmm... I don't know, just feeling a bit nauseous. That's all really." Aika answered, waving the younger girl's concern away. "The flu is about at Tokyo U so that's probably it... I think I'll just go to bed early."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:03 pm

"Just let me know if i can do anything, okay?" The younger girl said.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:14 pm

((I JUST CAUGHT UP WITH THE LITTLE FACEBOOK CONVERSATION.
GAWSH, THIS IS GOING TO BECOME SO INTENSE. I CAN'T WAIT~! <3))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:13 am

"I will..." Aika said and with that she went off to bed.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:30 am

Paige worried for her friend and decided that she would check on her in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:59 am

It was a few days later, late in the morning, that Aika was in the library once again.
She was enjoying a cup of tea... this time it was truly enjoying... coffee still made her feel nauseous. Out of habit she made a fresh pot for the others and she was only barely able to stop herself from running to the toilet again.

She was halfway reading the newspaper when she realized she had not eaten breakfast yet. She stood up and walked to the kitchen.
Eventually she decided to just eat some fruit but when she opened the fridge she spotted some leftover pizza from the previous day. Normally she thought it was disgusting that some of the members actually like eating cold pizza but now it was very tempting.

There was a small voice in the back of her head that told her this was somewhat strange but she completely ignored it... she was just enjoying her cold pizza and her fruit with whipped cream (or technically it was whipped cream with fruit).

(obvious much?)
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:36 am

"Third trimester...The fetus will be growing the most rapidly during this stage, gaining up to 28 g per day..." Fey was walking around the entire house as she studied for the upcoming university entrance exams, biology book carefully carried in her hands as she read the long paragraphs and made mental notes of the most important points. She stopped by the kitchen when she heard some light sounds, walking inside and surprised to find the purple-haired female there...eating cold pizza and whipped cream with fruits for breakfast?

"Morning, Mino-chan." The girl greeted, lifting an eyebrow and nervously smiling. "You seem hungry today; you usually don't like cold pizza, but..." The girl took notice of the very faint shade of red that had occupied Mino's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:46 am

Aika stared at the slice of pizza with pursed lips.
Suddenly her appetite completely disappeared.
"Uhh yeah... I always said that didn't I? I figured that I could at least try it before forming an opinion. It's not that bad."
She sweatdropped.

The truth was that Aika had been doing some calculating and she had realized that she was late... and not just a day or so... no, according to her usual monthly schedule her period should have been 11 days ago.
Until a few minutes ago she was in complete denial... sure she had been nauseous a lot lately but normally pregnant women had morning sickness, didn't they?
But this wasn't the first time this week she had strange food cravings (two nights ago she sneaked downstairs at 2.30am to eat some leftover sushi)... and that was a typical pregnancy symptom.

((like I said on FB, she's totally in denial towards the others))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:32 pm

Fey smiled and shrugged. "I'm glad you're trying out new things~ See, it isn't so bad huh?" The girl chirped, walking over to the table and placing down her biology book to the "Pregnancy" chapter she'd been studying before walking over to the refrigerator to pull out the carton of banana milk she loved. The girl turned to Aika. "Want some~?"

((Yep, she's in denial~ BUT SOON... 8D))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:16 pm

((Warning, biology lesson following below ^^" ))

Under normal circumstances Aika would have loved a glass but it seemed her body reacted completely opposite lately... which ever she liked normally would make her feel sick and the other way around.
"Uhh... no thanks." Aika said, placing a hand against her mouth.
She noticed the biology book and read a random part of the text.

The only way to know for sure is by taking a pregnancy test. But there are early symptoms of pregnancy that may point to the possibility.
Every woman is different. So are her experiences of pregnancy. So not every woman has the same symptoms or even the same symptoms from one pregnancy to the next.
Also, because the early symptoms of pregnancy are often like what happens right before and during menstruation , those symptoms aren't always recognized.

What follows is a description of some of the most common early symptoms of pregnancy. It should be know that these symptoms may be caused by other things besides being pregnant. So the fact that some of these symptoms are noticed does not necessarily mean that a woman is pregnant. The only way to tell for sure is with a pregnancy test.
  • Spotting and Cramping
  • Breast changes
  • Fatigue
  • Nausea (morning sickness)
  • Missed Period
  • Frequent urination
  • Constipation
  • Mood swings
  • Headaches and back pain
  • Dizziness and fainting

After the list there followed a more detailed explanation of all the mentioned symptoms but Aika had read enough. As she had been reading the list Aika's eyes widened a bit. She sure was glad she did not have all the mentioned symptoms but she had at least five of the mentioned symptoms... that was definitely a wake-up call.
Maybe it was about time to make a stop by the pharmacy later today.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Fey mistook Aika's surprised look for one of interest. She sipped her banana milk and grinned at Aika, taking the seat beside her and tracing the edge of the book. "Pregnancy really is a beautiful thing, isn't it?" The girl questioned, sighing at the sight of the fetus' images in the textbooks. "Women really go through so much just to produce one little bundle of joy. It sounds like an interesting pathway, ne?" Fey smiled. "I remember my mother telling me how she'd have these strange cravings all of a sudden, like cotton candy and cheestrings." Fey let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:43 pm

"Hmm yes... though it seems not all the symptoms a woman could have are so great. I mean, food cravings are not so bad but I remember that my mother told me that she was nauseous for the whole nine months and sometimes she would be so tires that she'd just fall asleep halfway during the day... even at work."
She prayed her pregnancy wouldn't be the same as her mother's.

Aika smiled when she saw the photo's a few pages further of new born babies (one of twins, one of a single baby and one of a premature born baby)
"But she says all those bad things are also quickly forgotten the moment you get to hold your baby. They really are little miracles aren't they? Just look at how small they are... yet they are complete."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library (yes we have one >_>)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Dormitories-
Jump to: