LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Empty
PostSubject: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Matt walked into the room, Nintendo in one hand and a lighter in the other.

*I should probably call Mello...*

He slung his bag on the chair and looked around.

"This place could use some help. Maybe black and white stripes...."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:16 pm

Paige had decided to leave the Gym room after her little 'falling off the treadmill' accident.

She walked through the halls and passed a room that Matt was in. She walked passed was is an idiot so she stopped and backed up. "Well hey, looky, you have your own lair like thing too."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:26 pm

"I do indeed."

He grinned.

"It's a bit boring, though."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:29 pm

She grinned. "Hmm could use some colour. Maybe a nice midnight blue ceiling, black and white striped walls and ..... navjo white trim."

The girl grinned and scratched the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Matt sat down and laid his legs over the arm of the chair.

"I'd love it if you decorated the place....go wild."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:17 pm

"Will do but I need to finish mine and Zen's room. All I need to do is the walls and then the trim and baseboards then I'm done." She grinned and headed down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:17 pm

He watched her go for a minute before turning back to his Nintendo.

"Hm."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Hours Later
Paige was alseep next to a closed can of midnight blue paint. The ceiling was completely painted and the brush was in her hand as well as up against her face, leaving a blue spot.

The girl was very tired and had ended up falling alseep ontop of the tarp she'd put on the floor.

She always worked and never seemed to sleep enough but seems I caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:07 pm

Matt entered his room and was surprised to find Paige sprawled out on the ground.

He bent down next to her and gently shook her shoulder.

"Paige?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:09 pm

The girl's eyes opened slowly, "Mmff?" was the reply given due to her not being awake at all.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:14 pm

He chuckled.

"Paige, you need to go get some rest. The room looks great, but don't overdo it, okay?"

((....He doesn't strike me as a very caring person, so this is probably the best he's got.))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:21 pm

"Mhmm..." The girl nodded slowly as she wrapped her brush in plastic wrap that was sitting in a box on the floor and then grabbed the can of paint and the brush, heading to put it away and then to bed.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Next Day! (I've written this like 3 times. XD)
Paige entered Matt's room and closed the door behind her, putting the pieces of baseboard down gently. "Matt-san, there is some guy named Yagami here and I have an awful feeling about him. Please stay in here and don't tell him your name under any circumstances."

The brunette turned and headed for the door to go back and deal with the Yagami character with Mino.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Paige walked back into Matt's room and closed the door softly. She plugged in the compresser and attatched it to the nail gun, setting up the first piece of baseboard and nailing it to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Matt, who had been watching the camera at the front door with a worried-looking expression, glanced over at Paige.

"You're doing a good job..."

He thought for a moment.

"Be careful around that guy."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:39 pm

"Thanks.." Came the soft reply from the girl.

"You should be careful as well." She finished putting the last baseboard on and started cleaning up.

"I'll see you later. I'm going to go halloween shopping since it's in a week."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:41 pm

Matt nodded.

"Make this place look festive, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:42 pm

She grinned at the red haired boy. "Don't have to tell me twice. I love decorating and tend to go all out."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:54 pm

"Make sure you bring back those fake spider-webby things," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:55 pm

"Will do oh mighty computer man." she laughed and saluted for fun before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:18 pm

He just laughed.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:08 pm

The Next Day

Near knocked on the door of Matt's room.
"Excuse me...?" He spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Matt, a cigarette dangling from his lips, waved him in.

"Come on in."

He looked up from his computer screen and smiled a bit when he saw Near.

"What can I do for ya?"
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:43 pm

"Call Mello and tell him to calm down." Near replied dryly, as he waved some of the smoke away. "I've heard that he is getting slightly panicky that his right-hand is nowhere to be found."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Matt chuckled.

"I knew he couldn't do anything without me. Don't worry, I'll give him a buzz. You probably don't want me to tell him about you, though, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))   Security ((Aka Matt's Lair)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Security ((Aka Matt's Lair))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Dormitories-
Jump to: