LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Empty
PostSubject: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Light stood in front of the house that he assumed was the correct one.

He was not impressed.

It was beautiful, sure, but it didn't look very intimidating or important.

Knock knock

Who would answer?
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Minoushje walked to the front door when she heard the knocking.
Who could that be? She wondered.
She opened the door a little bit.
"Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Off around the side of the large house was the sound of a mitre saw going. The girl operating it was full of saw dust, but was grinning away as she worked.

Paige cut yet another piece of baseboard and put it off to the side, taking another large piece and measuring it out.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:55 pm

((Random post... o_O))
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:56 pm

*A woman?*

Light wondered the best way to handle this.

"Yes...I am with the NPA. I was wondering if I could step inside."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:57 pm

[[Actually I was posting that before you posted but then you posted and I posted anyways. XD]]

Paige came around the front carrying four large pieces of baseboard. She noticed the guy standing at the front door as she walked in and stopped. "Mino-chuu, who's this guy?"

Last edited by Fukushachou| Paige on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Minoushje raised her eyebrows in surprise.
"Can you show me proper identification?" She asked.

((Oh okay, I understand now XP))
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Light produced his badge (fake, of course) and handed it to the woman so she could study it.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Paige glanced at the ID and scoffed. "If that's a real ID then I must be the Pharaoh. I've seen fakes better than that."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:09 pm

His eyes narrowed. This girl could be a problem.

"I am a member of the Kira case. My name is not to be thrown around lightly."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:11 pm

"That may very well be but I've still seen better fake ID's than that." She was referring to the ones that she herself had made in the passed but only Zen and Mino knew that little detail.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Light restrained himself from snapping at her with great difficulty.

Turning to the older one, he said, "My name is Yagami. Please, let me come in."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Paige turned to head inside and shot Mino a look that she knew only the girl could interpret. It said that she should keep Yagami away from L, Near and Matt.

She went in ahead to warn the three boys of their guest.
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Zen was staring at Light with an apprehensive look on her face when Paige returned.

"Fuku-chuu...." she said slowly, "Who is this?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Paige sat her glasses ontop of her head and read off her papers. "Name: Light Yagami, Age: 23, Occupation: Unknown."

The girl knew just as well as Zen that she was lying about the occupation. They knew very well that he was helping the NPA but she had a feeling that told her she should not reveal to Light that they knew that.
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:48 pm

*Yagami...*

The man in front of her seemed to be just as intelligent as L and Near, but bad intentions radiated from his very core.

"So, Yagami-sama, why do you need to enter our home?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

"I agree with my Daitou-chuu. Why do you feel the need to enter our home?" The girl did not like this character one bit and wanted to slam the door in his face then and there.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:54 pm

The time had come to drop the pretenses.

"I'm here for Ryuzaki."

Their reactions would tell him if he had the right house, though he wondered why L would be with a bunch of women.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:56 pm

The brunette burst out laughing. Though only to the ears of her friends Zen and Mino was it an act. "I'm not entirely sure if you've noticed but this is a house of women and not one of us is named Ryuuzaki."

On the inside she was grinding her teeth. The bad vibe he gave off was getting stronger and stronger. She didn't like it one bit and wanted him the hell out of there. NOW.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:08 pm

He smirked and stepped inside slightly.

"Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:12 pm

"Most definitely." The girl glared.

She had stopped laughing when she noticed his movement. "I have known these two for a while now. And we would all appreciate it if you left."

Paige proceeded to close the door on Light. Though the girl was pretty petite at only 5'2", she had quite the muscle. She helped move and pound in patio stones with her mom and she excercised so she has strength.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Light just chuckled as she closed the door.

If she thought he would give up that easily....

"Fool....if you didn't have him, you would have let me come in. Now I know for sure that he is here."

((-proceeds to strangle Light- I hate you, you bastard.

Light: -twitches, falls to the ground. X-X))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:18 pm

The door stopped abruptly and the girl looked at Light. "I'm not sure if you realize this but we have rights and one of them includes not having to let strange assholes into our home. We do not know this Ryuuzaki character so if you'd just go the hell away so we can get back to our life, it'd be much appreciated."

Paige closed and locked the door, anger completely present on her face.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:28 pm

"Mhm...."

He was completely unfazed.

*We'll see....*
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:31 pm

The girl stalked into the kitchen, still radiating a pissed off aura. She need a good coffee, possibley some vodka, and to get back to her work so she could calm dowm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?   THIS Is Where's He's Hiding? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS Is Where's He's Hiding?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Outside HQ-
Jump to: