LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue and Minoushje's room

Go down 
+5
Near
Fey | May
Zen | Ani
L Lawliet
Minoushje
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Blue and Minoushje's room Empty
PostSubject: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:00 pm

((Hmm I'm sharing a room with someone who is hardly here... oh well >_>))

Minoushje stood on a ladder busy hanging the new curtains she had made from a piece of fabric she had bought downtown, as black as night but with a baroque print still visible.
Meanwhile she was singing softly to herself:

♪Would you know my name... if I saw you in Heaven...♪

She was so focused on what she was doing that she didn't even notice the person standing in the doorway, listening to her.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:03 pm

((Eric Clapton is my favorite blues-man. I love him so much. x3))

L was standing quietly in the doorway, listening to her singing.

"You have a beautiful voice, Aika."

He smiled softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:18 pm

Minoushje nearly fell of the ladder when she heard L's voice behind her.
"Ah Lawliet... you scared me." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:24 pm

L quickly moved over and balanced the teetering young woman.

"I'm sorry, that was not my intention."

He looked around the room.

"You've made it look quite nice in here. Do you have a roommate?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:33 pm

"That's alright..." Minoushje said as she stepped off the ladder and turned to L, wrapping her arms around his waist. "You really like it? It'll be better once the room is cleaned though."

"Officially I'm rooming with Blue-chan but she's gone for a little while so basically I have the room to myself now..."

She didn't tell him that she didn't like to have the room to herself... ever since Ichiro died she had trouble sleeping in because she was so used to feeling the warmth of someone else next to her.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:24 pm

((....I smell a hint. xD))

L held her close, burying his face in her hair. "You don't have to be alone," he murmured. He had always been alone....from Wammy's to being a detective, there had never been anyone there for him. But things were different now; he was different now.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:05 am

((It was a bit obvious wasn't it?? XDD))

Minoushje simply smiled as she rested her head against his chest.
She had hoped he would say something like that, she just hadn't expected it would happen so soon.
"Thank you..." She whispered.
It felt like she had said that a lot to him... but that's what she felt, after all to her it felt like he had given her her life back.

((We sure have cute couples within the LMA: MattxPaige (don't deny it), Near/NatexZen/Ani, L/LawlietxMino/Aika... if Blue ever comes back here we'll have to find someone for her too >_>))
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:49 am

There were no words to express L's emotions, so he simply kissed the top of her head lovingly.

((All we have left who isn't way too old is Mello....unless we invent some peeps. Maybe a Wammy's orphan....))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:41 am

((So... is Mino now officially rooming with L or what? *is confused*))

The Next Day

Minoushje was sitting on her bed, white fabric covering her legs.
She told Zen that she wasn't very creative but that wasn't entirely true... there was one thing she could do. Her grandmother had been a seamstress all her life and when Minoushje was old enough she learned her how to make clothes.

She had been working on this dress for a while now, not really knowing what she would do with it once it was finished. Now she finally had a reason, one of the masks that Near had ordered fit perfectly with the dress making it a complete picture.

Minoushje smiled a bit.
"This will be the first time Lawliet sees me in a dress." She mumbled softly to herself. "I hope he likes it."

((I felt like writing something like this... it's not necessary for someone to respond to this >.> though it would be fun of course XD))
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:31 am

((....That would be so cute for them to room together!!! <3333))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:27 am

((Yeah that's what I thought too ^^))

"It's finished..." Minoushje said happily.
It was now Friday evening and for a moment Minoushje had been afraid she wouldn't have been able to finish the dress in time, sewing on the little pearls had been more work then she had expected.
She stood up and walked towards the mirror that stood in the room, holding the dress in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:08 am

((How should we do this? Perhaps at the party?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:28 pm

((Good idea... though L be the one asking it... Mino's not forward enough to ask herself XD ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:38 pm

((They're both gorgeous! Mine is posted in my room. xP And L shall ask at the party!!))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:46 pm

((OHMYGOODNESS, I TOTALLY DITCHED THIS SITE BACK THEN WITH NO WORD. UGH, THE GUILT. FORGIVE ME FOR BEING SUCH A BAD ROOMIE, MINO-CHAN. D: -guiltguiltguiltguilt- And I missed so much too! Ugh, I better come up with a logical and reasonable backstory to my very...VERY long absense. Dx))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:47 pm

((Aaahww that's okay... might make things a lot more interesting here Razz
New storyline to work on Very Happy

Oh and one little detail... Minoushje/Aika kinda moved in with L, so she's sleeping in his bedroom. He asked her during his birthday party, which I think happened after you left ^.^" ))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:54 pm

((Hehe, hopefully. Hooray for more plots! Smile

WAH, YES, MINO-CHAN. I'M HAPPY FOR YOU. But I'm gonna miss my mother figure... D: Come visit. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:06 pm

((don't worry I will... in the mean time, maybe you can find another roommate??))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:08 pm

//cough
Near
//cough
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm

EH?!
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Time Skip

Fey had to admit that things got extremely lonely within this room, that had officially just become hers after Mino decided to share one with L. Of course, she was overjoyed, because part of her was just dying for them to get closer than they already were. But she missed those late night talks she'd have with Mino, fondly listening to her mature words that were caring and comforting. The room wasn't as empty looking as it was now; there used to be posters everywhere, little decorations everywhere, and even though the room looked tightly packed, it was very cozy. Blue sighed for the fiftieth time that day as she hung up picture frames in hopes of adding just a little more life to your room. One was a picture of long ago, back when they'd first started all this--Ani included. One was of her parents--she didn't have any other siblings. Her parents were too busy to have another with the company they were running. The other one was a separate one of Ani, framed carefully and placed in between stickers of hopeful words and quotes she'd found and printed before sticking them onto the wall. Other than that, there was just one bed, one drawer, and one person. Oh, and of course, the plushies by the corner.

When she was finished making a little sign with all the available markers and pencil crayons, she happily stuck it upon her door.
'Come on in~!'

Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:35 am

((I want to reply here as Near but that will be tonight after my work ;-) ))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:34 am

Near knocked on the door and waited until Fey told him he could come in.
"Making the room your own??" He asked as he leaned against the doorframe.
He ruffled with his hands through his hair in an attempt to make it look normal/better. He had only just woken up (very surprised to find himself covered up) and for some reason his hair refused to cooperate.
"It looks nice." Near said, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Fey's smile brimmed with joy at the success of her little sign, turning her head towards the door from the open closet door she was currently rearranging. "Ah, Near-kun, good mor--" She paused for a brief moment and checked the time upon her watch before she turned back to him with a light smile. "Or should I say, 'Good afternoon'." Fey could only sigh at his comment and let out a light giggle. "I'm glad it looks decent enough in your eyes. I guess the emptiness in here just takes out the refreshing feeling, huh? Speaking of refreshing, did you get enough sleep?" The girl shrugged casually. "Your room was colder than the rest of ours this morning. You were all curled up too."

When she'd noticed how Near struggled to set his hair right, she stood up and waved him in. "Come on in, come on in~ I think I'll be able to help you with that, if...if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue and Minoushje's room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Dormitories-
Jump to: