LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the campus of Tokyo U

Go down 
+3
Zen | Ani
Light Yagami
Minoushje
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

On the campus of Tokyo U Empty
PostSubject: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Minoushje walked on the campus of Tokyo U. How long had it been since she last been here? Almost three years... she quit her study once she met Ichiro and they started living together, never regretting that decision until now. For now she had nothing but her high school diploma.

---

Twenty minutes later she stood in front of a small group of nine girls and one guy (which surprised her greatly).
"Welcome to Cooking 101..."

---

"Don't forget practicing what you learned today." She said as her students left the classroom.
In total she has six classes, three on Tuesdays and three on Thursdays. Her last class had just ended but she decided to get some fresh air before she would start cleaning the classroom.

"It's sure fun to teach others how to cook..." She mumbled as she walked over the campus once again.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Light was talking with Takada when he saw a familiar-looking woman pass him by.

Is that......

"Excuse me," he said charmingly to Takada, touching her elbow, "but I've just remembered that I have to meet someone in a few minutes. I'll talk with you soon."

He walked away calmly, but when he was out of Takada's view, he hurried after the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Minoushje waved goodbye to the chemistry teacher that had stopped her for a talk just a moment ago and started walking back to the classroom.
She started humming a soft melody, enjoying the beautiful fall day.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:32 pm

Light slowed his pace as he reached the woman.

He walked past her as she stopped to talk with a professor.

Excellent...

He paused, pretending to tie his shoe.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:59 pm

When Minoushje reached her classroom she let out a deep breath.
"Seems I'm going to need to spend a lesson about how to clean after cooking." She muttered as she watched the mess the students left behind.

((I'm going with the idea that she didn't see Light >.>... where's the fun if she spots him straight away))
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:09 pm

((-nods-))

Light had satisfied himself with the knowledge that it was that same woman.

He went to the administrative office and found out all the information he could on the new teacher....
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:34 pm

A Week Later (wow... big timeskip)

Minoushje sat down at the base of large tree that stood on the campus ground. Sure there was a separate cafeteria for the staff, but if she had a chance she preferred to eat her lunch outside.
She smiled when she recognized a familiar face.
"Zen-chan!!" She called.
When the girl reached her she patted the ground next to her.
"So how's your first day?"

((bit random maybe but oh well))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:40 pm

((No, not random!))

Zen smiled and plopped down next to Mino.

"It's amazing." She started rambling on and on about her classes, pausing only occasionally for breath.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Minoushje laughed.
"Wow sounds like you had a great time." She said smiling.

"Uhh Sensei... I forgot to turn in my homework." A girl said timidly.
"You forgot to turn it in or you forgot to make it?" Minoushje asked.
"The last?" Came the hesitant answer.
Minoushje smiled as she accepted the paper.
"Don't let it happen again."

She turned back to Zen.
"I'm still not used to people calling me sensei... some of my students are older then me, it's so strange."

The girls didn't notice how someone was watching them from a distance.

((*looks up* wow this is long))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:55 pm

"I can imagine," she said laughing.

She soon grew serious.

"Have you seen Yagami yet?" she whispered.

((-scuttles off to the hell pit known as Light's account-))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:59 pm

"Well I saw him walking across the campus two days ago but besides that... no can't say I have." Minoushje whispered. "But I'm afraid that won't say anything."

((I feel sorry for you... but that's the risk of taking one of the major characters >>))
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Light was standing about twenty feet away, watching them in sinister amusement.

Mino....Zen....Rayne....I'll find out what it is you're hiding soon enough...

((v_v I know. And we'll need Mello soon....I don't know that I can handle it, though.))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:06 pm

She nodded thoughtfully.

"I've been keeping my eyes open, but since we're not in the same year....there's not much chance I'll run into him."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:15 pm

"I guess all we can do is keep a low profile... make sure we don't stand out too much."
Minoushje stands up and brushes her clothes off.
"I best get back to the classroom, prepare for the next group."

((I'm afraid I can't take the role... I know nothing about the guy (besides the fact he eats chocolate)... so it'll be difficult to make him look real))

((I think Light needs to show his face more often, in other words write more posts... maybe start a new topic somewhere? (then I can start bothering him again as Ryuk XD) ))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:27 pm

"Later, Mino!"

Zen stood up as well.

As she walked to her next class, she could swear she saw someone watching her.

((Yeah....do you want to start it or should I?))
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:31 pm

((New Topic is written))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:02 pm

Elsewhere on Campus
Rayne walked through the campus, working on a drawing for her art class at the same time as she stepped around people and ate her lunch. How the girl could do this was beyond many people but she managed.

She then saw a very cozy looking spot by a fountain and sat there as she continued to work.
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Zen pushed her way through the crowd and flopped down next to Paige in a tired manner.

"Hey, Rayne."

She glanced around to make sure no one was listening before she continued.

"I'm going shopping later for supplies for a certain person's surprise masquerade birthday party ....but Mino and I were wondering if you could draw something for him as a present from all of us?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:05 pm

The girl looked up, grinned widely after hearing the proposal. "Can do but I need a clue as to what, how large and if it's goine to be in colour, paint or black anf white pencil."

She'd flipped her book to a random empty sheet for note taking.
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:58 am

"Paint.....color....pretty big, and.....I don't know. Go wild." She grinned. "Think you can get it done in two days?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:40 pm

The girl almost choked on the coffee she had been sipping. "Two days!? It normally takes me a week to come up with a good idea and a half decent sketch. If I'm doing this in two days I at least need a semi-idea that I can build from."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:06 pm

A few weeks later

Normally Aika, or Mino as she was known here, went to work with pleasure every day. But not today... besides the fact that Zen had disappeared and Paige had locked herself in her room refusing to talk or eat decently there was also the thing that Kira seemed to have continued his killing spree. This week only there were twenty deaths in Japan alone (she didn't even want to know what the global number was) and it was only Thursday.

During lunch she sat down at her usual spot with a sigh, just closing her eyes... completely forgetting about her lunch. On moments like this, even though she was very happy with L, she wondered how her life would have been if Kira had never existed and Ichiro would have still been alive.

((Don't know where I'm going with this... just felt like starting a new topic with Mino ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Because of Matt's awesome persuasion skills of doom, Paige had headed to the university and she spotted Mino. The brunette walked up to her and sat down, an apple in hand, "Heya Mino..." She got ready for a slap upside the head that she knew was bound to come sooner or later.

Light watched unobtrusively as Mino ate her lunch and Rayne sat down next to her. He hadn't seen the sarcastic bitch brunette in a week or so and was very suspicious of the girl's actions.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:40 am

"Huh? Oh hi..." Aika answered, sounding nothing like her usual cheery self.
She just continued staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:14 am

"I'm sorry..." The words were harder for Paige to say than she imagined. She finished her fruit and tossed it in the garbage can nearby. "Are you mad...?"

Light continued to watch the two females chat, wondering about what exactly they were saying. Judging by Rayne's posture and such, he deduced that she'd done something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the campus of Tokyo U   On the campus of Tokyo U Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the campus of Tokyo U
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next