LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Empty
PostSubject: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:17 am

Where is everybody??

Okay cause I'm too lazy to write a PM I'm going to post this ridiculous comment... it's so quiet here that it's almost scary XD
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:16 pm

I know eh? I look and its like 'Oh, there's no posts. Did everyone die?'
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:19 am

Exactly... I want to post something in the party topic but that's kind of difficult cause the story can't progress unless Light says something

Song can't change as long as your conversation hasn't continued a bit more... I had the idea that Zen, Paige and Mino all should dance at least once with Light... cause they were present when he visited the house the first time... and that he figures out which girl sort of belongs with which guy >>

And L was suppose to ask Mino a very important question XD *is impatient*
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:26 pm

That's a good idea Mino. ^^ But how exactly will he figure out for sure who's with who?
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:20 am

Well in Mino and L's case it's pretty simple...
Like I said in my previous post, L is suppose to ask an important question (no not marriage, although I know Mino wouldn't mind that either XD) so I was thinking that Mino would hug/kiss him. And I'm pretty sure that Light would recognize L anywhere, with or without mask.

I haven't quite figured out how he's going to figure out that how you and Matt and Zen and Near belong together... feel free to come up with ideas of your own XD
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Sounds like a plan. I'll attempt to come up with an idea on how he figures out me and Matt. ^^
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:12 pm

How about Matt's hand keeps sliding lower during dancing (once you moved away from Light)... somehow I can really picture Matt doing that XD
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:47 pm

I can picture it too. Lulz, and I love the idea! Haha, curse my perviness. XD
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:12 pm

I think this site has officially died... D8 ...well at least as long as Zen-chan doesn't return because without her we don't have Light or Lawliet >.>
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:07 pm

We could always do like HMA and have temporary Light and L but the though of replacing ma Daitouryou hurts meh inside. *Cries*
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Yeah I understand... especially cause it's not her fault she's unable to get online (it's her parents >.>)

We could try and start a new topic that doesn't involve Light or L... or at least in such a way they don't have to say anything. I just can't think of anything DX
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Since I'm too lazy to write a new topic I'll just post it here... >.>
I won't be able to post/reply in the following week since I'll be on introduction camp with my new class 8D ...though the weather forecast is rain, rain and more rain *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Oh teh noes! M'kay, I'll miss joo!
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:07 am

I'M BAAACKK!!! >8D
I haven't slept much and it was ff-ing cold but who cares about those minor details... it was fun ^.^
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:47 am

ZOMG!!
My last reply has been more then a year ago!!!

Paigey-chan, if you can read this:
GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE SO I WON'T DIE OF BOREDOM!!!

(or else I'm gonna let Ryuk stalk your ass... he'll be standing by your bed at night whispering in an eerie voice: 'give me my apples')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo   Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello-oh-oh-oh... I think I just heard an echo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Randomness :: Randomness-
Jump to: