LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZEN: FOUND!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

ZEN: FOUND! Empty
PostSubject: ZEN: FOUND!   ZEN: FOUND! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:43 pm

((I'M BACK!!!! Since I'm lamesauce, I'm not sure how much I'll be on. But I'm here!!! Very Happy And that means L too!))

Her eyes bleary and head pounding, Zen collapsed onto the ground. She was in an abandoned warehouse in Tokyo, but why? Hell, she couldn't tell you. The last thing she remembered was falling asleep in Nate's arms.....

((Aaaaand run with it.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ZEN: FOUND!   ZEN: FOUND! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:37 am

((ZOMG YAY!! You're back 8D *glomps*))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: ZEN: FOUND!   ZEN: FOUND! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:13 am

((yyyyaaaaaaayyyyyy and I'll toss L your way later.))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: ZEN: FOUND!   ZEN: FOUND! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:56 am

((-ish glomped- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: ZEN: FOUND!   ZEN: FOUND! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:46 am

Paige almost choked on her coffee when her computer system beeped, indicating that Zen's cell had been located. Typing quickly, the girl noted the address of where the phone was and so she got up, packing a quick bag of medical stuff and also a gun -- that used to be her brother's (how she got a hold of it is a mystery). The brunette sighed because she had no form of transportation but then remembered Mello's car.

"Mello! I'm borrowing your car for a bit!" Paige called, ignoring the shouts of protest as she went to the car after somehow stealing the blond's keys.

'Just hold on Ani...'

The girl took off for Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: ZEN: FOUND!   ZEN: FOUND! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:16 pm

A pop-up message from a program that had been running 24/7 for weeks suddenly appeared on the screen of his computer... it told him the message he had been hoping for ever since the day Ani disappeared.
The address was immediately registered in the back of his mind, he didn't take the time to pack a bag or anything like that, he simply stood up and ran out of the hotel room he was currently staying in.
How did she suddenly appear here in Tokyo without the computer noticing it? He wondered but he immediately shook that thought away, he was just relieved there was finally a sign of life again.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: ZEN: FOUND!   ZEN: FOUND! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Paige made it to the warehouse, but what she found there made her angry and frustrated. Zen's phone was laying against a wall and there was no Zen. The brunette screamed and her fist connected with the concrete floor as she picked up her friend's phone. "Damnit!"
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: ZEN: FOUND!   ZEN: FOUND! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:48 pm

"It seems I was not the only one hoping to find more then a phone here." Came a voice from behind Paige. "Though it is not the wall to blame."
Near walked closer towards Paige.
"It seems that someone is toying with us."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: ZEN: FOUND!   ZEN: FOUND! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:33 pm

No words came from the girl's mouth as she stood up, Zen's phone clenched tightly in one hand. Her other hand (which had just obtained broken knuckles due to the concrete floor) was still closed tightly in a fist. Paige was past angry and the hope she'd had on the way here had just bitch slapped her back into reality; Zen was gone, probably for good.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ZEN: FOUND!   ZEN: FOUND! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:05 pm

"Don't give up hope, Rayne-san." Near said calmly (even though it was just a mask to keep up appearances). "You know Zen wouldn't give up either if the roles were reversed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZEN: FOUND!   ZEN: FOUND! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZEN: FOUND!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Outside HQ-
Jump to: