LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back in Business~

Go down 
+2
Fey | May
Rayne|Paige
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

Back in Business~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:46 pm

It's okay, Mino-chan! <3
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Hey just to let you know... Sorry for the slow responds (well at least today :-P ) but I just finished a 12 hour shift at work (it's now 12:43 @night and I got home just 20 minutes ago) and my next shift starts in eight hours.

Maybe I can respond during my lunch tomorrow but otherwise it'll be after I get home... So please be patient okay ;-)

Oh and what on earth did Fey give to L for Mino... Just so I can give the right response when she opens it.

Goodnight =3
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:01 pm

That's okay Mino~

As for what Fey gave L, check out the topic "Game Shop" Blue's first post in there explains it. :3 <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Business~   Back in Business~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in Business~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Randomness :: Randomness-
Jump to: