LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the roof

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:52 am

It's not very common to see someone sitting on the roof. But there's a chance they decided to watch the night sky if it's not too cloudy. However Sarah is still blind so one could wonder what she is doing there.
However she was wondering the same thing.
She had climbed on there, through the attic window, but now she didn't really know what to do there. She clenched her teddy bear tightly in her arms and felt a soft wind caress her face.

Deep inside of her she knew what was keeping her awake.
The same topic that haunted her mind for years.
Her father. More specifically, who is her father?
It was something she wanted to know but on the other hand she didn't want to find out who the person was that just walked away on her mother when Sarah was just a baby.
Her mother never told Sarah who her father was/is. And after her mother died, the rest of her family stayed just as silent (more like, they treated her like air after all she meant bad luck).

Now all she had left was this ragged, old teddy bear she was clenching.
The only thing her father had left behind.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:33 pm

((This is before I head back to my room and then head towards Paige~))

Fey was heading back from work when the sight of a familiar individual on top of the roof caught her attention. The girl blinked a few times to ensure that her mind wasn't playing tricks on her due to the lack of sleep, but when she really did see who she thought it was, she simply headed up to the rood without dropping off her stuff in her room. She pulled her short form up to the roof through the attic door, smiling at the sight of Sarah's head of hair. The girl had noticed Fey's presence, which wasn't surprising, considering how Fey put no effort in keeping herself quiet, approaching her with a cheerful hello and loud thumping of shoes as she took the spot beside her and grinned.

"You almost scared me, Sarah-chan~!" The girl chirped, lacing her fingers together and stretching out in front of her. "I thought I was hallucinating, but I'm glad I got the chance to see you here. School and work really does take away our quality time to have a sisterly bond, ne?" She giggled. "So, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:05 pm

"N-nothing really." Sarah said softly.
She nervously played with one of her teddy bear's paws. She still didn't know Fey all that well and because of that she didn't really know how to act or what to say when near this girl.
Even around Mino and Rayne she felt uncomfortable at times and it was that reason she often found herself in whatever room happened to be empty at the time.
In fact, the only person she somewhat felt at ease with was also the only person who completely ignored her. But then again she was used to getting ignored so maybe it just felt familiar...

((don't worry, it's nothing personal Sarah's just impossible to talk to... don't give up trying Razz))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Fey's inner self began to freak out when Sarah's silence followed; this girl was super sweet, and Fey really did want to get close with her. With her whole absence and all, she didn't get a chance to bond with the girl, but she wouldn't give up. Fey hugged her knees close to her and tilted her head towards Sarah, putting on a welcoming smile as she nodded over to the teddy bear the girl held in her hands. "That's a really cute teddy bear." Fey complimented, giggling shortly after. "Your teddy should meet my pile of plushies! I'm sure they'll have fun!"

She was starting to sound like more of a psycho than someone who was trying to start a conversation...

((I SHALL NOT GIVE UP THEN. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:33 pm

"He's not just some random plushie..." Sarah said, sounding somewhat offended.
She looked up at the sky... even though she could not see the stars.
"El este cel mai pretios mea memorie... Singura mea fericită memorie... Singurul meu prieten" She muttered in her mother's language even though she knew the other girl could not understand it.
She pressed her face against the teddy bear and inhaled the familiar smell of a long forgotten place she once called home.

((don't know if translation is correct... am using an online translator, I actually don't speak Romanian.
Anyway, what she's saying is: "he is my most precious memory... my only happy memory... my only friend."))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Fey felt a little guilty; her words did not intend on sounding harsh one bit. She lowered her head. "Sorry if that sounded offensive, Sarah-chan. My plushies are family, and well, I want them to meet just like you and I have." She was careful with the next sentence, hoping not to sound too forward. "Just like we are."

Fey scratched the back of her head, not understanding the language, but liking it because of the accent. Fey chose to stay silent, simply putting on a smile as she looked up at the stars. "Hey Sarah-chan, we should be friends." The girl chirped, letting out a light giggle. "You can always visit me! And I'm known to be a good listener, so whatever's on your mind, don't be afraid to speak out!" She didn't know why she was saying it; she knew she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:48 am

Sarah turned her head in the direction of the other girl.
"You should not want to be friends with me." Sarah said softly, slightly confused as to why this girl kept trying to approach her.
How could she explain that she was used to be ignored and avoided almost her entire life. Just because of some old superstition.

((I'm currently visiting a friend so I'll try and reply here in between without being anti-social towards my friend ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Fey's eyebrows stitched together at the sound of those words coming from Sarah's lips. The slight melancholy was evident to Fey's ears, and it made her feel a little bad. Everyone here had been through hardships in their life-- serious hardships --and the reason that they were able to cope with it was because they had come together, as a family. No one should feel left out in this household, and that included Sarah. Fey's eyes grew mature as she let out a light sigh and pushed herself up to a standing position. There was a light breeze in the air.

"...I may not be good with words, especially when it comes to subjects where the pain is unbearable, but..." She paused, making sure she said the right words, and that her words made some effort in getting through to Sarah. "The burden you bear is something that we all bear alongside you; no one is alone here. I know it's impossible to make you forgot about the past; no one can. But just know that you've got friends like us to keep you upon the right path to a brighter future. I can already sense the person inside you, and trust me, finding friends like you is hard these days. Perhaps you may not consider me a friend now, but I do you; so feel free to open up to me, alright?" Fey decided to leave, mainly because she didn't want to bother the girl. She tilted her head to the side and smiled. "Your a sweet girl, Sarah; don't you forget it."

((Haha, don't worry! I was typing this up when my mom was around, and she was like, "Talk to me~". I was like, "NOT NOW MOM, I'M GETTING DEEP HERE."))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:26 pm

((whahaha lol... my mom can do exactly the same thing... whenever I'm using my laptop she says I'm boring... which is probable true xD))

Sarah sighed.
"I just don't want to hurt people anymore." She whispered when she was sure Fey had left the roof.
She cuddled her bear.
"It's my fault he left us... and it's my fault Mama died."
The superstitions her family believed in were passed down from generation to generation and some people would say they are old-fashioned or even ridiculous but even Sarah still believed them. So when her grandmother told her she brought bad luck over the people close to her she believed it. Even if that means she could never let anyone get close to her.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:57 am

((hey you wanted to bring Mello in... how about this topic?? I mean, Sarah was created especially for Mello ^.^" ...that is if you can think of something for Mr. Sourpuss to say >.>))

After sitting there for a little while longer Sarah eventually decided to go back inside because the temperature started dropping. But just as she wanted to step through the window she felt one of her feet slipping thanks to a loose roofing tile. She gasped as she tried to keep her balance.

((okay I gave him reason to make an appearance XD the rest is up to you.))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:09 pm

((YOU ARE A GENIUS.8D Bahaha, you read my mind too! I was like, "Hey, Mello and Sarah are...". Oh, you know he'll do anything for you, even though he'll act like a complete stubborn guy~~~))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Whether it was fate or instinct, Mello was glad he'd headed towards the roof at the right place and time. His strong arms grabbed Sarah and pulled her into his chest, the worry in his features completely evident until he masked it with his usual "I'm-such-a-bad-ass" expression. He narrowed his eyes upon the girl. "Idiot, what were you thinking?" He let out a sigh and closed his eyes. "You could've gotten yourself badly hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:12 pm

((okay one quick post before I go to bed... Ugh LMA is addictive xD))

"I... I..." Sarah stammered. "I'm sorry... P-please don't be angry."
Sarah took a step back to create some distance between her and Mello. She bit on her lip as she looked in Mello's direction.
"How can I thank you?"
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am

His eyes grew soft ever so slightly and he looked away in slight embarrassment. "I'm not angry at all. Sorry for raising my voice..." The rest came out as an incoherent mumble. He simply closed his eyes in a calm manner and crossed his arms over his chest at her question. Was she really asking that? "Thank me by taking care of yourself." He really didn't know how to word his true meaning. "Don't head off to dangerous places like here at night. If you get hurt, I'll get pissed." His way of showing someone he cared was...unique.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:46 am

((Goodmorning~ ...I'm surprisingly alert after less then six hours of sleep ^.^"))

Sarah's face got a cold expression.
"I've been taking care of myself for many years... Nobody helped me to get where I am now. So I don't need you telling me where I can or cannot go!!"
She turned away from him and walked away, her tears threatening to start falling.
It was rare to hear Sarah say so much in one time and deep inside she knew Mello didn't mean bad however to her it brought back memories of the time her family kept her locked inside.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:52 am

((WELL HELLO THERE~ Good morning to you~! <3 It's nearly 2 in the morning for me, and I really should head to bed, but just one more post... YOU WERE RIGHT. IT IS ADDICTING. 8D))

Mello immediately grabbed her wrist, being abrupt but gentle at the same time, head refusing to turn her direction. He pressed his lips together, knowing what he was about to say was totally out of character, but what mattered was the truth behind his words. He hated seeing Sarah this way, and he hated it even more that it was difficult for him to make her smile. "Will you forgive me...if I spent time with you now?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:20 am

((LOL... I have to leave for work in 20 minutes... So I should make my lunch and eat some breakfast... But I'm too lazy to get up from my chair ^^"))

Her eyes widened in surprise when she felt that he stopped her.
"Why? Why would you want to spend time with me?" Sarah asked. Her bodylanguage showing just how insecure and vunerable she felt. She really didn't understand... Or maybe, deep inside, she didn't want to understand. But she had not turned him down.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:20 pm

((Seems like we really do have a big time different~ Razz))

Mello narrowed his eyes into the distance, annoyed by her negative words. Or rather, negative words that he didn't enjoy having come out of her lips, being directed towards her in an unpleasant manner. He clicked his tongue, and very surprisingly, he pulled her again until her head made contact with his chest. He closed his eyes and shook his head. "Idiot, the real question...is why wouldn't I want to?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:33 pm

((It's about seven hours later in The Netherlands))

Sarah froze completely for a few seconds, her eyes widening. After that she shook her head.
"N-no..."
Tears rolled down her cheeks as she pushed him away.
"N-no..." She stammered for the second time taking a step back making sure the distance was even bigger. "I won't let you get hurt."
With that she turned around and ran away from him, she didn't stop running until she had reached her room where she sank down against the wall and started crying.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Mello reached out for the girl, attempting to stop her when he called out her name, but she'd disappeared. He clutched his head with one of his leather-clad hands and grit his teeth. "Damnit..."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:17 pm

((Now I actually feel sorry for Mello))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:24 pm

((Bahaha, so do I, so do I~))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the roof   On the roof Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the roof
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Outside HQ-
Jump to: