LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Nights and Early Mornings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Late Nights and Early Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:49 am

Paige hadn't stayed in her room for very long. When six o'clock came she was back in the kitchen, finishing off the last cup of coffee in the pot and making a fresh one. She knew that Mino would be coming down shortly and would be suspicious of the brunette if there was a cold pot of coffee already sitting there.

When she'd been pulled out of her rut after Zen disappeared, the girl had made a promise to sleep and not spend her nights awake in front of a screen. When the late nights and some of the sleepless nights had returned, the girl had become extremely skilled in covering the dark circles under her eyes.

While the coffee was brewing her stomach indicated its hunger and so Paige rummaged through the cupboards, finding a granola bar to munch on for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Shortly after, Fey had made her way downstairs towards the kitchen, luckily without breaking anything on her way, eyes still closed as she simply took a seat on the chair and mumbled. "G'morning nee-san..." School time really was a pain. So Fey simply grabbed the closest, most edible thing in her way, a nice banana. "I thought you were sleepin..."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:53 pm

"I did, but you know me; I'm an early bird~"

Paige smiled at the sleepy teen in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Fey nodded very slowly in understanding and let out a weary laugh. "I'm...I'm glad." With a small yawn, the girl pushed herself up from the table and walked over towards the brunette, pecking her lightly on the cheek as she waved her hand while approaching the door. "Well then, I'm off to school~"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

"Bye girlie. Don't forget what I said last night. Working weekends only. Focus on school and friends, hun." Paige watched Fey head out and could help but smile as the girl lived her life as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Fey paused for a while and turned to Rayne with a tired smile. "Okie dokie~ You have fun~" And with that, she headed out the door and off to another day of school.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:07 pm

Once Fey was gone Paige's smile vanished. She worried greatly about the younger girl. The brunette went back to her caffeine and drank in silence.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:12 pm

((Shall we wait for Mino to return then~? ^^))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:23 pm

((Yus~))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:27 pm

((See, I knew I was forgetting a post somewhere... sorry))

It was that moment that Aika walked in.
"Goodmorning~" She greeted.
She walked to the coffee pot to grab some coffee for herself. After she took a sip she looked at the younger girl in front of her. A frown appeared on her face.
"I thought we had agreed no more pulling all-nighters." Aika scolded.
It was hard to tell most of the time, seeing as Paige got better and better at hiding it for her and everyone else but she could always tell from the way the girl greeted her in the morning just how much sleep she had gotten (or not).
"Seriously Paige, you are so worried about everyone else that you keep forgetting about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Paige grinned and laughed. "I did sleep, I just woke up early as normal~"

She finished her coffee and rinsed the cup before piling it into the dishwasher.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:28 am

"Oh no, I forgot..." Aika said, slapping her hand on her forehead." That stupid dishwasher failed me yesterday... and now it won't even go on anymore."
She took another sip from her coffee as she started gathering the things she needed to prepare breakfast.
"I have to call a repairman... I refuse to do the dishes by hand... not with so many people making the dishes dirty."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:02 am

Paige laughed. "Yeah, doing those dishes could take a while."

"How'd you sleep, Mino~?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:32 pm

"Me? Uhh... fine. L was talking in his sleep, something about not being able to find the sugarbowl but other then that..." She just shrugged her shoulders.
She actually felt a bit guilty at times because even though she was worried about Ani it did not keep her awake at night. And so she slept peacefully most of the nights and if something kept her awake she would always find comfort in L's arms which would help her fall asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:26 pm

She laughed. "Him and his sugar."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:57 pm

"I think he found it eventually, though, because suddenly he wrapped his arms around me and mumbled something along the line of 'found you' after which he stayed quiet." Aika said laughing. "Breakfast is almost ready... which probably means L and Matt will be downstairs in 3...2...1..."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Paige laughed at Mino's story as well as her knack for being able to pinpoint just when the food mongers would find their way to the kitchen.

On cue of Mino's countdown, L stepped into the kitchen and mumbled a half-assed "good morning" as he sat down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:21 pm

A few seconds later Matt also appeared in the kitchen, surprisingly awake which was unusual.
"I smell french toast." He said as he sat down.

Aika smiled and gave the boys their food and some coffee.
"Bon appétit, messieurs."
She looked at Paige.
"And you? Breakfast or just coffee and an early lunch as usual?
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:26 pm

"Coffee and early lunch as per the norm, Mino. Thanks for the offer though, really." Paige grinned before looking to Matt.

"Morning Matt." she sat next to him at the table with her coffee, placing a kiss to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:49 am

"Goof Morin" Matt replied with his mouth full.
He flushed his food down with some coffee.
"Did you guys know that we're having problems with part of the power network." He said. "So please be careful until I fixed the problem."

"Could that also be the reason why the dishwasher isn't working?" Aika asked after which she took a bite from her own breakfast.
The leftovers were placed in the fridge for Mello (who she had called but who refused to wake up so early) and Paige (in case she wanted to eat them for her lunch).

"Could be... dunno really until after I fixed it."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:00 am

"What kind of a problem, and what could it affect?" Paige questioned.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:17 pm

"Not sure really... I have only found out last night. But basically it means that our complete security system is out. Now a burglar won't be that much of a problem with us four guys protecting you."
He winked at Paige cause he knew very well that the girls were capable of taking care of their own but that didn't mean they couldn't at least pretend they were their 'knights in shining armor'.
"However, I have yet to figure out in what way this affects our online security because it seems that whoever is responsible for this was a professional. And you know what could happen if they find the info kept in the encrypted files on your computer, Paige."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:27 pm

"Damn. This doesn't look good at all, especially since your security is something that takes me a while to crack. I'm going to back up all my files to a drive and wipe my computer to be safe." She sighed heavily.

"By the way, Near's back."

With those being her last words, the girl headed back to her lab.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Aika smiled.
"Well, at least we also have some good news this morning." She said smiling. "But saying hello will have to wait for me till after work. I'm already late."
She grabbed her bag that was already in the kitchen, gave L a kiss and left.

Matt grabbed some more coffee and scratched the back of his head.
"I really need to find a way to figure out who managed to hack into my security system." He muttered. "And in the meantime I'll have to come up with a way to keep this place safe without the use of computers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Nights and Early Mornings   Late Nights and Early Mornings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Nights and Early Mornings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Kitchen/In-Suite Bakery-
Jump to: