LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah's bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mello

Mello

Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:06 pm

((Okay then~! Have fun~! ^0^))

Mello simply shrugged, knowing he had to be careful with his words. "Don't worry about it anymore. Just an accident gone bad; I was stupid, so it really was my fault." Then he looked down at her. "It's just a scar now, nothing more. I won't let a damn scar ruin my life."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:40 pm

"How can you accept something so easily that has hurt so much?" Sarah questioned.
It was a question that also could be asked to herself. How could she just forget something that has been told to her ever since she was a little girl... Just forget it and move on, it felt like something impossible to do.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Mello pressed his lips together at the question; it was going to be a tough one to answer. "No one said it wasn't hard to accept. The pain was excruciating, yes, but... There were others there to help me, despite how many times I ignored them." He paused, narrowing his gaze upon the short-haired female who looked up at him with such worry. It was true.

He remembered how Fey wouldn't leave his side at the hospital alongside Matt, how Mino would put all her effort into making foods that would calm him, and how even Rayne would visit him quite often. "I'd rather look at it as an event that was meant to happen. Who knows what reason there was for me to have this scar on my face? I just realized that there's more to life out there; I probably found a reason to walk ahead of this little barricade that stood in my way. It was for you guys."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:40 pm

"You are such a strong person, I don't know if I can be so strong." Sarah said. "It's easier to hide then to face my fears."
It was then she realized she was still caressing his face, much longer then nescessary. She pulled her hand back, a light blush coloring her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Mello closed his eyes and allowed his bangs to cover his eyes. Strong? Was he really strong? All he would see in the mirror in front of him in the mornings was another weakling. He lowered his voice. "Hiding from your fears will get you nowhere. Nowhere, you hear me?" He then narrowed his eyes upon the girl, and without even noticing, his gloved hand lifted to brush off a piece of hair that had fallen just above her eye. "I know it's hard; facing life is like hell, I know it is. You'll feel scared, alone, helpless. But there's an end somewhere there, a bright pathway that's just waiting for you to go through it."

He then attempted to calm things a little with a smirk. "Remember, I told you that you weren't alone in this. I'll be with you along the way, and if any little piece of shit tries to follow you and pull you back, I'll beat the living hell out of anyone." He raised one eyebrow. "It's only a matter of trust. Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:31 pm

Sarah's breath remained stuck in her throat when Mello touched her. It confused her. So when he asked her if she trusted him she just stayed silent for a bit as if the words wouldn't come out.
It took a while for her to organize her thoughts.
"Yes. I trust you." She eventually said.
It was a strange sensation to finally have met someone she could trust.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Mello smiled down at the short-haired female, glad she was finally able to open up to him, even if it was a little. Whether she wanted to open up to him later was her choice, but for now, making her realize she wasn't alone had made him more than satisfied. Grabbing Sarah's hand gently, he led her to her room when he realized how late it'd gotten. Gently pushing on her shoulders and making her sit on the mattress of her bed, he bent down to her level. "It's really late. Get some rest."

((SOFT MELLO IS SOFT. 8D))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:31 pm

It wasn't until then that Sarah realized just how tired she actually was.
"Why do you hide such a kind heart under such a harsh appearance?" Sarah asked once more placing her hand against his face. "I prefer the Mello that talked to me today."
With that she quickly kissed him on the cheek, in her innocence not even thinking what it would do with Mello.
"Goodnight."

((*hugs* he's just too cute right now... but I love the almost childish innocence of Sarah too x3))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Because Matt and Fey would have the biggest laughing spree of their lives.

"Hm. It's just how I am; we're all born different, after all." He crossed his arms over his chest and shurgged. "Don't take it personally though; I don't intend on being hurtful when I yell. I guess it's just my way of showing I care." He coolly replied.

He could've sworn his face would explode from the heat that rushed to his head once Sarah's lips pressed against the skin of his cheek. He could only stand there and blink as the girl's eyes closed. He pulled the covers over her body and muttered something under his breath. He was tempted, even with the restraints he put, to lean in and take this opportunity to--

"Goodnight." And with that, he silently left the room.

((THEY'RE BOTH JUST SO...UNF. <3 I just wanna hug Sarah 'till she--
I have to head out for a dinner now. It's a boring one too, so I'll probably be in the state you were in yesterday. xD I shall speak with you tomorrow then~! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:02 am

((ohw I feel sorry for you... and did you survive xD))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Sarah was sleeping for a few hours when she started tossing and turning in her sleep.

"Be careful where you walk, Sarah. Don't go to deep into the forest, that's where the wolves live." Her mother warned.
"Yes mama."

It was as if she was looking at a movie instead of reliving a memory. As if every sound was even better audible then when she was actually walking through the forest where she had lived next to with her family.
That moment she had accidentally taken a wrong turn.
Sarah softly called out for her mother in her sleep.

"Mama? Mama, where are you?"
It was not the first time she was wondering through the forest alone, despite her young age and her blindness her mother thought she deserved her freedom just as much as any other child.
Carefully the girl kept walking... hoping she would recognize the familiar sounds and smells of the camp where she lived.
She gasped when the earth under her small feet suddenly disappeared as she slid down a steep hillside.

Sarah's breathing quickened, as if she was feeling the pain from that day. She still remembers every injury... she had sprained her ankle from the fall and today she still has a small scar on her neck where a branch cut her. But actually she was lucky nothing was broken from the fall, mostly scrapes and bruises.

Suddenly a feeling of fright took claim of the girl.
"Mama, help me?"
The next thing she heard was a threatening growl, one she would normally only hear in the distance. A long howl could be heard from on top of the hill where she had just slid down off.
The girl screamed in fear.
"SARAH!! NO!!"
"Mama!!"
The next thing that could be heard was a vicious snarl of a wolf... followed by her mother screaming.

"NO!!" Sarah called out as she sat straight up in an instance.
She was breathing heavily, her eyes wide in fear.

((long post... basically the things written in italics are taking place in Sarah's nightmare... in case you hadn't figured that out.))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Mello's, who hadn't felt like sleeping yet, head shot up from the book he was looking at upon the sound of that frantic voice, throwing the book down and rushing out of his room in hurry, nearly throwing Fey over, who'd also woken up to the sound.

Fey held her hands at her chest. "S-Sarah...! It came from Sarah's room!"

Mello nodded quickly before charging towards the short-haired female's room with Fey tailing along, swiftly opening up the bedroom door and rushing over towards her side. His face showed signs of deep worry, even more serious than his usual self. The force of the door caused the coat rack by the entrance to topple over Fey, who instinctively pushed it away and pounded it down, misconceiving it as a perpetrator. "Who the hell are you--? Eh? It's...a coat rack." Fey's eyes scanned the room before she nodded over towards Mello. "Thank goodness; there's no one here."

Mello grabbed her shoulders gently and lightly shook her. "Oy, Sarah, what's wrong? What happened?"

((S'all good~! It gives me more information about the past; it's exciting~! I feel so bad for Sarah though. I wanna hug her. D: ))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Sarah was still gasping for air. Still half asleep she was confused as to where she was currently.
"I wondered off too far... I fell... the- the wolves... and I... mama, she was there and..."
She closed her eyes placing her hands against her head, attempting to push the images away.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Mello couldn't grasp upon the words that she spoke, but it was evident that it was one heck of a nightmare to scare her that way. He encased his arms around the girl tiny frame and held her close, comfortingly stroking her head. "It's alright, it's all okay now. We're here; I'm here... And I'll beat the crap out of those wolves, you hear me? Nothing's taking you away."

Fey stood there in both surprise and disbelief, but...her face melted into a proud smile. She pivoted on her heel and left the room, figuring he'd got it all handled. She couldn't help but giggle. "To think you'd become so soft... She's a special one." She mumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Slowly but surely her breathing became closer to normal.
"They were so angry when they found us... they wanted to leave me behind... the wolves should have attacked me, I would have deserved it is what they said. There was so much blood... I could smell it. The wolves, they were still close... I could still hear them, they just stayed away from the fires the men were carrying."

It was as if she couldn't stop talking... she needed someone to know... she needed Mello to know... to understand, even just a little.
"Mama was still alive... she made them all swear to take care of me or else she would come back for them. They fear the dead, that is the only reason they kept their promise. The only reason I am still alive."

The last words of her mother were forever engraved in Sarah's mind.
'I will always be there for you, my little one. I love you. Your father loves you even though he could not stay to watch you grow up.'
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Pain flashed across Mello's eyes as he grit his teeth, feeling a stinging in his heart at the horrible memories she spoke of. That expression on her face... Fear, hurt, unhappiness, loneliness... It made him hold her even closer.

"Don't feel alone, Sarah; they'll all watching upon you. They want you to be happy, because your happiness keeps them happy." He squeezed his eyes shut. "They all love you just as much. We all do..."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:07 pm

"I need to go back there." Sarah said softly.
It was something that had been going through her mind for a while now.
"My father... I think he's still alive... my grandmother knows. My mother said he loved me. I need to know."
She stayed silent for a moment.
"Will you go with me? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Mello nodded silently. He wasn't going to let Sarah leave all alone like that. No fucking way. "We'll go there, I promise." He whispered, gently pushing her shoulders down until her head made contact with the soft pillow. "For now, just get some sleep, alright? Everything will be alright in the morning."

He was extremely hesitant of doing this, but very slowly, his body-- inch by inch --bent to the side by Sarah's side until hs head lay on the soft mattress, pulling her close to his warm body. With heated cheeks and a stubborn expres​sion(probably to beat down the heavy blush) he said, "Nothing's gonna hurt you. I'm here, alright?"

((I've never sworn that hard before, so it was so surprising. xD AW MAN, THESE TWO ARE JUST SO CUTE. MELLO, YOU SOFTIE, YOU~))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:37 pm

She snuggled up against him. She felt safe being held by him like this.
"Stay... please..." Sarah whispered softly, already half asleep.

((Must resist urge to squeal... it's past midnight, I don't think my mom will be happy with that XD ...but this is just so <3))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:39 pm

((IT WILL GIVE YOU NICE DREAMS, HUR HURRR~ :3 Do you have work tomorrow?))

Mello smirked. "I'm not going anywhere." And with that, he held her closer, eyes slowly drifting off into sleep as well after attempting to stay up for her safety.

How she'd managed to break through his barrier, he'd never know.

But he wasn't complaining one bit.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:54 pm

((Nope, no work tomorrow... but I gotta practice my cake decorating skills tomorrow Wink ...I want to make miniature angry birds out of fondant for my nephew's birthday cake 8D))

It had been a long time since Sarah had a dreamless sleep, one free of worries.
For once her teddy bear lays on the bed forgotten as she wrapped her arms around him holding him like the big teddy bear he really is.

((it makes you wonder how it will be when those two wake up in the morning >=D

AND YUSSS VERY NICE DREAMS x3
Speaking of dreams... I'm gonna go to bed now... goodnight~))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's bedroom   Sarah's bedroom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah's bedroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Dormitories-
Jump to: