LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what do you girls think??

Go down 
+2
Rayne|Paige
Minoushje
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

what do you girls think?? Empty
PostSubject: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:02 am

Okay so I'm thinking about giving Mino/Aika a new profile pic... you know just like I did for Near, the whole making a new start thingie... and well just because I feel like it.

But now I found three pics I like and I can't choose so you guys can help me pick one out ^^"
So here they are (as you can see they still have the kitchen theme cause it fits with Aika's character):

Number one:
what do you girls think?? 37654810

Number two:
what do you girls think?? 13321410

Number three:
what do you girls think?? 13321411
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:08 am

I like the second one best <3
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:02 pm

I agree with Paige-chuu~! The second one's really cute~! ^^
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Good, glad you seem to agree with me 8D
But it's funny, cause that one is most similar to my current picture which is actually a good thing cause that means her appearances won't change drastically.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Yep~! And it's super cute, because we're used to the purple-haired Mino-chan~! <3
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:47 am

Okay I can't help it... I just have to show what I just spend the last two and a half hours making:

what do you girls think?? Img-2011

It's for a cake for my nephew's third birthday ^.^
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:53 am

DEAR SWEET LORD OF BISHIES, THAT IS EPIC.

Have you ever thought about going in to cake design? You're really amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Thank you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Though I got to give my mom some credit too... she made the nest with the eggs Wink

And well, I'm kinda hoping when people see the finished cake at my nephew's birthday they're like: 'oh can you make a cake for me too??'
Or something like that... I won't go really professional cause there are a gazillion cake designers/shops in the neighborhood... so it's no longer special enough. I don't care, it's just for fun anyway.

Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:29 pm

You could definitely make a little cash doing it, even if it's not professionally. You're really good, though.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:23 pm

WOAH, THOSE ARE FRIGGIN' AMAZING. YOUR NEPHEW'S GONNA LOVE THEM.

I agree with Paige; you've got talent~! <3
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Ahhh thank you ~<3
You guys make me blush >///<

I'll post a pic of the completely finished cake on friday or so...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:46 am

I'm just too lazy to make a new topic so I'll just keep using this for all kinds of random stuff >>

Like I once mentioned in a reply somewhere.
I feel like making the LMA house in my Sims 3 save game... I started with the thing already but I'd like your help too... mainly with the interior and such.
I understand if you don't know what kind of stuff there's available within the game but just give me some basics... modern, romantic, colors... just like in Fey's room there should be a lot of stuffed animals... things like that.

Outside will be white plastered cause that has been mentioned in one of the first posts and besides that I'll attempt to make all the rooms we got so far.

From bottom to the top:

• Basement/laundry room

• Kitchen/dining room (combined in one)
  • Living room
  • Library
  • Hallway downstairs
  • Toilet/bathroom (without shower/bath)

• Hallway upstairs
  • Paige's room
  • Fey's room
  • Sarah's room
  • L's room
  • Matt's room
  • Near's room
  • Mello's room
  • Bathrooms (how many??)
  • Spare bedroom

• Attic - storage part
  • LMA's own NPA/SPK
  • Paige's (and Zen's) office

Holy Mother of God... that are a lot of rooms... that's basically why I placed the offices on the top floor... otherwise it'll just be too big to fit all on the first floor (or is that the second floor in America *is confused*).
I'll attempt to post some pics here if you like ^^
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Gaahh it's an impossible challenge xD
Spare bedroom has also been moved up to the attic ^^"

But look the basement/laundry room is done... sort of:

what do you girls think?? Screen10
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:04 pm

AWESOME Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:51 pm

HOLY--

That. Is. Friggin. Amazing.

I swear~! You have every detail mentioned~! But it's going to be one BIG house. xD Man, now I'm inspired to make one. But you probably have more patience than I do, aha~ 8D

Show us when you're done~? 8D
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 am

Pfft... I swear I am moving the spare bedroom to the attic... it just won't fit all on the first floor. And that's also where Paige's piano room is going to be. I refuse to make an extra floor for the house... that way it'll be more of an apartment then a luxurious house.

Anyway, here's the ground floor:

Don't mind the colors of the floors that will all be changed later on. Oh, what do you prefer... light wood floors or darker wood??

Red = Library
White = Living room
Blue = restroom/toilet (whatever you want to call it)
Black = Kitchen

what do you girls think?? Screen12
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 am

And here is the first floor... oh and I'm gonna need to know the colors/type of decoration you want for your own rooms now. Otherwise I can't finish... for now I'll start with my own room:

Yellow = Matt's bedroom
Red = Paige's (and Ani's) bedroom
Blue = Fey's room
Purple = Mello's room
Green = Sarah's room
White = Near's room
Black = L's room
Light blue tiles = bathrooms

what do you girls think?? Screen13
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Woah, it looks awesome so far~! WAH, MINO, YOU'RE SO GOOD. <3

Well, Fey seems to have a lot of books and stuffed animals/kiddy stuff in her room. Mello's room should be all simple and stuff, 'cause he's too cool for "decorations". Maybe for Mello, he can have more posters than other things~?

As for the floors, it all depends on how it'll look with the rest of the colors in the room. Maybe we could have a variety of dark and light wooden floors~?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Thanks for the info :-

Just one more thing:
- What will be the main color in the room (in other words their favorite color... im gonna use that for things like the curtains and the sheets on the bed and such)

Once I know that I can start decorating the rooms ;-)

Oh and you can also have carpet in the bedroom instead of wooden floors.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Paige thinks everything should be dark wood floors, and the kitchen and bathrooms should be tile. :3
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:31 pm

I agree with Paige... but like Fey says an individual room (especially the bedrooms) can have a different color floor if it fits the person better.

The kitchen (which is done but I forgot to take a screenshot xD ) already has tiles... though technically it's linoleum... it just looks like a tile ^^" ...and the rest you'll see on the picture tomorrow Wink

And what color does Paige want her bedroom to be??

I'm thinking for L: very modern, little color (that which has color has been placed there by Aika)
Near: Lots of white/light blue... on one side very clean but also very child-like with toys and such (and plus they have furniture looking like dice which just fits Near ^^")
Matt: dark wood and maybe red??... punk/rocker/macho room Razz
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:35 pm

A deep red for Matt's room would be awesome. I know mine is a deep orange. :3
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:22 pm

I like your ideas for L, Near, and Matt; it just seems to compliment both their personalities and, strangely, their physical features.

Fey likes the color orange; it's not overly bright, fairly warm, and soft to the eye~
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:30 pm

^.^

okay so that's two orange bedrooms... I think I'll just use two different shades of orange... so you can see the difference from a distance Smile
Let's see how far I can get tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Yay, fight-o~! <3

This house'll be so amazing; I have no doubts about it.

IF MINO-CHAN CAN MAKE REALISTIC ANGRY BIRDS, SHE CAN MAKE BEAUTIFUL HOUSES. 8D <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you girls think??   what do you girls think?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you girls think??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Randomness :: Randomness-
Jump to: