LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: ) Empty
PostSubject: Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: )   Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:59 pm

The restaurant wasn't as busy as usual, mainly because it was past the time for a normal dinner on top of the fact that it was a weekday. It was beneficial, however, because they didn't have to deal with a lot of distractions or fears of their little talk. Fey offered a smile at the waiter who stood by the reservations desk and nodded. "Fey. I reserved a table for 3. I've paid for everything in advance." She flashed a grin at the two behind her. Once they had been taken to their table, towards a corner away from the window, all smiles dropped and the seriousness kicked in. "It's been weird lately." Fey took out her folder, but refused to open it at that moment. She felt strangely paranoid. "I've been collecting results for the past month. The number of criminals 'punished' by Kira have dropped down by 67%." She lowered her eyes and pressed her lips together. "According to criminal felony, strangely, Kira's been targeting only those with charges against illegal hacking, or anything technology related."

Soichiro placed his elbows on the table and leaned in. They made sure to keep their voices low. "But why the sudden decision to stop eliminating as many criminals. What motive does he have by targeting just the specifics these days?" Even Matusda grew worried.

Fey nodded in understanding, checking from side to side to ensure it was clear before she slid the folder over the table. "It's confusing; it really is. But I could only really come up with one possibility, even though it may not be a strong assumption." She laced her fingers together and rested her chin upon them. "He's trying to distract us somehow by focusing on one point while he goes ahead and continues with something he's really after."

Soichiro raised an eyebrow. "What...what exactly do you mean?"

Fey tilted her head. "Just think about it; the Internet is limitless. He's certain that we'll look into it, no matter how difficult it may seem, and of course, we have to." She lowered her head. "He's reading our minds, and surprsingly, he's quite aware of our intentions. Don't you find that...weird?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: )   Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:07 pm

((I gotta go change in a bit... have to leave home in about 30 minutes or so... now to figure out what to wear.))

Ryuk had followed them to the restaurant and was currently hovering over the table next to where Light's father, the girl and some other guy he didn't really care about were sitting.
The woman was eating a piece of apple pie which was making him hungry but he tried his best to keep paying attention to the conversation that was going on.
Back to top Go down
Soichiro Yagami

Soichiro Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: )   Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Soichiro nodded and leaned back on the chair with his arms crossed, thanking the waiter who'd poured water in their glasses after they'd given their order. Once he left, the older Yagami lowered his head. "Who does he think he is, that bastard..." As Soichiro opened up the folder, carefully going over the news articles Fey had highlighted, he let out a sigh. "You're right; he's ignoring criminals on death row, or any other criminal who's physically charged. But why would he go through the trouble of doing all of this?"

Fey nodded towards the detective, understanding his confusion to the matter. "It was unclear, that's for certain. However, it's starting to piece together. There are two benefits to Kira's doing." She held up a finger. "The first is covering up his crimes. As you know, the internet is used by countless individuals, anonymously. Kira has a way of manipulating others before sending them to their death. The police will reach no end, because catching those as suspects will eventually die. If we were to look into every case, it's a drastic waste of time." She held up another finger. "Second...is his success in eliminating his real target. I think...Kira is aware that there are others after him. The SPK and NPA are the main groups, but there are individualists who are trying to solve this case upon self-interest. Whoever Kira suspects them to be must make him intimidated, like they are capable of figuring out something." Fey paused, lowering her head as the guilt in her face became evident. It was hard for her to say this. "Please don't take it personally or in any way of offense, sir, but... L's theory, N's theory. It's starting to make sense. The only ones who have the power of being able to figure out acts like those are...the police force."

Soichiro did a double back. "What you're saying is...Kira is..."

Fey nodded. "Although unclear at the moment, but...yes. With the current information, Kira...must be among these two groups." She felt like a pair of eyes were upon her. When she looked towards the direction of the table across them, she blinked blankly. Her mind was just playing games.
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: )   Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:43 pm

This was something Light needed to know. So far it was Light's father that prevented that Light was officially accused as being Kira. But if he started doubting things could change drastically.
However just as he wanted to leave a waiter came passing by, with a lot of plates of food. On one of the plates there were pieces of apple within a salad.
Ryuk realized it had been a while since he had eaten one and thus he decided it was time for some chaos. He basically pushed the waiter so that he lost his balance and crashed against another waiter so it was a complete mess... this way, nobody would notice it if a few pieces of apple would go missing.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: )   Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Fey, Soichiro, and Matsuda jumped at the loud crashing of plates and yells that sounded just near them. At the sight of two waiters upon the ground, Fey instinctively got up and headed towards them, taking turns to help them up. "Hey, are you alright? Watch your step next time."

One of the waiters groaned. "I could've sworn the floors were spotless. Who pushed me...?" He then turned towards Fey and bowed down in apology. "My deepest apologies for dropping your meal tonight. I will send for one immediately." Fey put on a reassuring smile and shook her head.

"It wasn't your fault. Mistakes happen, so it's alright." The three of them headed back to their table. When Fey glanced at her watch, she hadn't realized how late it had gotten. The traffic took away a lot of time, and with an accident like this, more time would only continue to get wasted. So she simply walked over to the table and bowed her head towards the two. "I'll leave you two to discuss the matter further; you can keep the files for now. I really do need to head back now. Everything's paid for, so I really hope you can enjoy your meals." She put on a smile. "Until next time~"

"Eh? How are you going to get home, Fey? At least let us drive you home." Matsuda suggested.

Fey simply shook her head. "I'll take the bus home; really, I enjoy going on buses too. Besides, the two of you got dressed up for this, so might as well enjoy it, right?" And with a wave, she left the restaurant and headed towards the bus stop. Revealing all of that information today and interpreting it in her mind once again... She just grew hopeful that something would come up soon that'd help them out.

((RYUK'S SUCH A REBEL.))
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: )   Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:47 pm

((YUS!! HE ROCKS!!))

Ryuk munched happily on his apple pieces as he floated above the table where the two men were left behind. The folder was left open in the chaos which he was proud to be the creator of and so he took the opportunity to read some more, a few things that weren't mentioned by the girl.
"Light might want to know this." He said to himself as he disappeared from the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: )   Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:20 pm

((OH DEAR GOD, WHY MUST YOU LEAVE SOMETHING OF SUCH IMPORTANCE OPEN IN PUBLIC. WHY, FEY, WHY? D: ))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: )   Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: ) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:52 am

((Cause she's just an awesome person who thinks of others first!! *hugs*

I'm taking this topic/Ryuk back to the Yagami house))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: )   Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chez Perez (BECAUSE MY MIND REFUSES TO BE CREATIVE D: )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Downtown Tokyo :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: