LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble is coming for a visit.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Trouble is coming for a visit. Empty
PostSubject: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Aika had just taken the mail from the mailbox and now walked to the backyard so she could check it out while enjoying a cup of tea.
The first things she looked through were the weekly advertisements from the stores in the area. She wrote down the things that she wanted to buy. Next she sorted through the addressed mail and found a letter addressed to her though she already knew who it was from... her parents, or specifically her mother.

Her parents still live in a small village in the Aomori Prefecture, north of the main island, where they have an apple orchard. Even though she liked living there it was her mother's pushy behavior that was the main reason Aika left for Tokyo (that and it had always been a dream of her to go to Tokyo U).
She opened the letter and started reading.

"OH F*CK!!" She called out (a rare thing to happen seeing as she was always telling the others to mind their language) as she stared at the letter in horror.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Wandering outside Paige came across Aika and her outburst. Lifting an eyebrow she headed over to the girl.

"Mino, it must be something bad if you're swearing like me. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Aika groaned.
"My parents are coming over for a visit... and I can't stop it because they'll arrive in Tokyo tomorrow."
Or knowing mother, they already are in Tokyo. She added in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:12 pm

She blinked before it settled in. "Eh? For how long?"

They'd have to hide anything even remotely related to Kira. They'd have to be anything but themselves.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Fey quickly rushed outside into the balcony after hearing a loud voice, recorgnizing it to be Mino-chan's, nearly tripping over everything as she made her way out. "W-What happened? Are you guys okay? WHERE IS HE?! LET ME BEAT THE HECK OUTTA HIM!"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:32 pm

"Uhh... it's okay Fey there's no-one here... just bad news." Aika explained. "But anyway, I have no idea. Knowing her it could be forever."
Aika sighed.
"But honestly, you don't have to worry about the Kira case... it won't interest her one bit... she'll be too busy fussing about something else."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:38 pm

"You know me, Mino. I take all the precautions. We'll set up for having them here for a few days, but anything more than that and I may take matters into my own hands. I hope that's alright with you," Paige spoke.

Taking a break for a few days wouldn't hurt anyone, but anything more than that would give Kira a window of opportunity that she couldn't allow.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Fey burst into various shades of red in embarrassment before lowering her head. "O-Oh, my bad..." As Aika explained, Fey could only raise her eyebrow. She could spot the look of discomfort upon Aika's face. Fey turned towards Rayne. "Nee-san, the rest of us'll take care of the Kira issue."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:44 pm

"Fey, it'll be fine. We all need a few days' rest anyways. All we need to do is make sure that any hard copies of information we have relating to the case is under lock and key. Remember, as far as anyone knows, we're just all living together and going to school."

The brunette smiled. "In any case, company is on the way and we need to get to cleaning up~! We've also got to inform the boys."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Fey held up a thumb and smiled. "Alrighty~" She then placed a finger upon her chin. "I'll take care of the lower floor then. Probably ask Mello to help me too~ Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Paige looked to Mino. "Anything we need to know or need to make sure gets done?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:56 pm

"Uhh besides making sure the house and the garden are immaculate??" Aika asked. "How about getting married? My mother will never accept we are living with men in one house without being married. Even Ichiro and I weren't allowed to live together and whenever she came for a visit we had to pretend he was just visiting or else my parents would have dragged me back up north... they refuse to see I've been an adult for many years."
She rested her head in her hands, she was already feeling sorry for L.
"Anyway, leave the kitchen and the garden to me..."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Fey scratched the back of her head and smiled in embarrassment at the suggestion she was going to make. "Um, maybe we could pretend... That there's a reason they have to be here. Like, like..." She used her hands to explain, or at least, attempt to do so. "What if, let's say, we could pair up people and pretend they were related? You know, like siblings?" She sweat dropped even before they could respond.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:10 pm

"That might have worked if strangers were visiting... but I'm an only child and so I have no legal reason why I am staying in the same room as L and sleeping in the same bed as L."
Aika groaned.
"We'll just have to switch around... guys sleeping on one floor and girls on a different one."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Fey nodded in understanding; Mino had a point, and it'd be hard to explain if they pretended. Fey shrugged her shoulders and leaned against the wall. "I'll give up my room for your mom, then. She'll need a room to stay in, right?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:22 pm

"That's nice of you, Fey." Aika said smiling. "Knowing them, they'll refuse to stay in a hotel."
She sighed and stood up.
"Well, I'd better get started on the garden. That needs the most work... I've been neglecting it lately. Oh and we'll have to warn the guys."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Fey smiled and nodded. "I wonder how they'll react..." She could only imagine.

Before Mino could leave, Fey grabbed her sleeve lightly. "Hey, Mino-chan? Is your mom just like you?" She inquired, tilting her head down in embarrassment as she scratched her chin. "Because if she is, then I can't wait to meet her."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:30 pm

"No one has to give up their room. There's an extra one. As for the few other details, Mino you were originally Fey's roommate so it's not hard to move your bed and a few of your things back into her room. As for the boys, Fey and Mello could pass for siblings. I'm sure L and Sarah could pass for siblings, and I can pass Near, Matt and myself as siblings." Paige grinned.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:33 pm

That idea seemed to excite Fey, because she couldn't hold back the smile. She couldn't wait to tell Mello this.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:51 pm

"Fey, lets go gather everyone in the kitchen and brief them. Operation: Mom&Dad is go as of now."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Fey nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Aika sweatdropped.
She actually only looked like her mother when it came to her looks. In character they were complete opposites... She looked more like her father when it comes to that.
She sighed and just hoped her instincts were wrong which were telling her her parents would be arriving sooner then expected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble is coming for a visit.   Trouble is coming for a visit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble is coming for a visit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Outside HQ-
Jump to: