LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Near

Near

"He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Empty
PostSubject: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Near walked quickly to his destination. There was someone he needed to talk to.
Ever since he got that ring back he's been trying to figure out who had sent it to him and what they had done with Ani. But every time he found a new lead it turned out to be a dead end.

This time however it seemed that it was finally going somewhere and he had managed to trace a person who possibly knew more about this.
He walked into a small bar which was almost completely deserted, beside two old men who were sitting at the bar in the corner, drinking a beer.
He walked to the bartender.
"I need to speak with Ghost."
"Who's asking."
"None of your damn business... now if he here or not?"
The bartender just pointed with his head towards a door in the back.
Near walked towards the door and entered.

~*~

The two old men looked up startled when a struggle could be heard from the other side of the door. They looked at the bartender.
"Don't look at me... as long as they stay there it's not my problem."

meanwhile on the other side of the door:

"Tell me!! Where... is... she?!!" Near asked, furious by now, as he held the other guy by his collar.
For someone who's nickname was 'Ghost' he had been found easily enough... but to get him to start talking was a bit more difficult.
"Trust me, you don't want me as your enemy... before you know it your real name will be handed on a silver platter to Kira. Now spill it!!"
"Okay... okay..."The man looked at Near nervously. "I swear I don't know where this girl is... I just did what they told me to do... you should ask Mr. VanDycke... he's higher up in the food-chain."
"And where can I find this man."
When the man did not answer Near threw him on the ground... anger can make a man very strong.
"He finds me... not the other way around. But I heard he likes to go to the theater..."
"You better be telling the truth." Near said and with that he left.

((okay this will be the theater post... basically this post *points up* is from before he asked Fey to the theater... I figured it needed a bit of a explanation as to why he asked her in the first place.))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

"He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:04 pm

((FRIG, YOU'RE SO GOOD AT MAKING THESE SCENES. FFF--- It's gonna be so perfect. Hur hur, Mino-chan, you inspirational icon you~ <3))

Fey had a little skip to her step as her ankle-high flat boots descended the staircase to the hallway of the first floor, stopping by the full-length mirror by a corner to double check her outfit. She didn't know why she'd been eager to take the time and dress up for today, settling for a very elegant red short-sleeved dress that fell about an inch short of her knees. Romeo and Juliet was something she wanted to see; she'd read the story in books, but it just wasn't enough. She stroked her long hair free of one annoying knot and went over a little check-list in her mind. Yep, she'd gotten everything. She hummed lightly; today was something she was excited for. Spending time with Near was enjoyable, and if she found it fun during studying, then a day out would be even better.

A light frown marred her lips as she took out her cell phone and flipped it open, turning it on silent before stuffing it back in her bag. She just hoped there were no distractions for the NPA or anything of that matter; she was intent on having Near enjoy today, and she'd make sure it happened. She could sense that slight distance in his gaze, how the pains of the past had affected him. Of course, it was natural to be sad. But she couldn't drop this chance she'd been given.

Though, she couldn't help but find it just a tad bit odd. She never knew Near was someone who was interested in stuff related to drama, heck, even Romeo and Juliet. But she shrugged the matter; she was just glad she was learning more about him. It was a sign that he was slowly starting to open up to her. She headed towards the living room where she assumed Near was waiting, and peeked her head along the corner with smile. "Near~?"

Last edited by Fey | May on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Near turned around from his place in front of the fireplace where he had been staring into the fire.
He was dressing in a dark jeans and a simple shirt with a tuxedo jacket, just to make it look a bit more suitable for the theater.
He managed to put on a smile when he looked at Fey.
"You look nice."He complimented. "Ready to go?"

((ugh I find it unable to continue writing long posts right now... then again, it's almost 2.15AM))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Fey put on a shy smile and let out a light giggle. "You're too sweet. I could say the same to you too." She tilted her head with smiling eyes. "Formal outfits suit you really well. You really can pull off any look, huh?" She giggled and nodded.

The car hadn't been available today, and since Fey had just gotten her licence, she didn't want to offer a ride where she couldn't guarantee anyone's safety. So the two settled for taking the public bus. The caramel-haired girl lifted an arm to block the sun rays from her face, letting out a dreamy sigh. "I love heading out to town; even though it's usually always crowded, it's the center of all things fun." She turned her head towards the white-haired male. "By the way, how'd you get the tickets in the first place? Were you awarded for a job well done for working so hard?"

((I changed my avatar because I just fell in love with that picture~ Let's just picture Fey with lighter hair than that. You like it~? :3
Don't worry about it, Mino-chan~ You should sleep~! Get some rest~! <3))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:26 pm

"I know the owner of the theater." Near explained. "So every once in a while he can give me tickets to plays that are officially sold out."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Fey lifted her eyebrows and nodded in understanding. "Romeo and Juliet is pretty popular, too. It'll be pretty crowded there. Hopefully we don't run into any trouble." She waved a hand in the air. Once the bus had arrived, the violet-eyed girl hopped on it along with Near. Heck, even the bus was crowded--though, it wasn't surprising, since it was a Saturday. Fey inched closer to the white-haired male to avoid making any contact with the rest of the people, lifting her hand up to grab the bar for support as the bus began to move. She whispered, "Have you always been interested in plays? Or is it just for the sake of experience~?"
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:40 am

"Yes and no. I've enjoyed reading the classics from Shakespeare. I have never seen the plays though..."
Suddenly the bus hit the breaks and Near heard how the driver called out that people needed to learn how to drive. But because of the sudden stop, all the standing passengers lost their balance and Near had to wrap his arm around Fey, pulling her close, to prevent her from falling.
"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:21 am

((FFFFFFFF--- <3))

Fey stumbled, unable to keep her balance as she nearly fell forward--though, had it not been for Near's hold, she'd have fallen face forward on the ground. Because of the sudden shock, she lifted her head up towards Near, blinked a few times, and then lightly smiled. "Thanks to you, yeah."
She was a little hesitant to let go, fearing that her short self would get lost somewhere in between the tall individuals. And being in his arms gave her that sense of comfort. Her smile slowly began to grown into a more shy one as she turned her head away and pretended to be interested in something ahead. The bus eventually came to a stop just outside the theater, which-- like they'd predicted --was surrounded by a crowd of people, all dressed fancy for the play. Fey turned towards the male.
"We're here~"
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:46 am

Near took hold of Fey's hand without thinking about it... he just wanted to make sure she wouldn't get lost in the crowd.
"Oh by the way... do me a favor and call me Nathan while we are here." He requested in a low whisper. "The theater owner thinks that is my name. And it's more logical in case bystanders here you talk."
"Nathan, there you are~<3"
Near sweatdropped. The theater owner was still as... unique as always.
"Giovanni, good to see you. Let me introduce you to my friend Fey."
"Oh aren't you the most adorable creature ever." Giovanni cooed. "You've always had a good taste when it comes to girls."

((try to imagine Giovanni as a combination of Lussuria and Tamaki Suou ;-) ))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:53 am

((I LOL'd IN REAL LIFE. BAHAHAHA, THAT WOULD BE SO PERFECT~! >8D))

Fey's eyes landed upon her hand as Near took a gentle hold of it, eyes growing soft and cheeks dusting up in the lightest shade of pink; a boy had never held her hand before, so it was new. And nice enough that she hadn't bothered to let go. She smiled lightly. "Heh, I was actually wondering how I would call you out in public. Nathan it is. But don't you worry! If anyone so much as glares at you, I'll make sure they learn their lesson." She winked playfully and stuck her tongue out before smiling. Her soft smile immediately turned into one of surprise at the voice of a rather lively male. The girl could only blink at his upbeat manner, grinning at the friendly vibe around the dark-haired individual. Fey leaned towards Ne--ah, Nathan, and giggled lightly. "He seems nice; I like him already."
Fey used her free hand to wave and blushed at his compliment. "It's nice to meet you." At his next comment, and the way he eyed the two, Fey slowly let out a nervous laugh. "U-Um, Nathan's good at making friends in general, and I'm just an ordinary girl..." She was completely oblivious to his true meaning. For some reason, her next heart beat came out quite hard as her eyes scanned Giovanni's familiar face. He looked extremely familiar, even though she was sure they'd never met before; perhaps she'd seen him around when she was on her undercover mission? She hid the inquisitive expression. "We should hurry inside; the show starts soon, right?"

Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:02 pm

"Yes, we should." Near said as the two of them walked inside. He guided Fey to one of the front row seats where they would have a perfect view on the stage... close enough to see the expressions on the actors faces but not too close that they would get a painful neck after a while.

As he took a seat he looked around trying to find VanDycke. He had done some research about the man and thanks to that he at least knew who he was looking for.
And so he was now looking for a man, in his early thirties and native from Germany. With pale blond hair and grey-blue eyes he luckily stood out from the most people here in Tokyo.
Eventually Near spotted him in one of the VIP box-seats where he was sitting with a girl who was at least ten years younger. But money always attracts gold diggers...

Now that he had found him, he just needed to find the right moment to leave Fey behind for a bit so he could talk to VanDycke.

((enough of an description?? Basically he's like Germany (whahaha yet another anime), you know from Hetalia, but than mean ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Fey's eyes lit up at the sight of the bright stage, eyeing all the props that were set up. "Wah, this is so cool. A professional Romeo and Juliet play; even the painting of the sky has so much effort put into it." She eyed the people up on the VIP box-seats. "They all look so fancy; just look at that guy. FOr someone his age, he still looks kinda like a Prince; I guess clothes really do make a person, huh?" Fey turned her head towards Nathan with a bright smile, but it began to falter ever so slightly. She could see it, how he was hiding his expression; he was lost in thought, she was sure about it. What else was that in his features...

...Anger?

As Fey's lips parted to speak, the vibration of her phone caused her to jump lightly. She sighed deeply; she'd been ignoring that for the past hour, and it was the seventh time it had happened. With an aggravated sigh, she shoved in her bag for her phone and silently got up. She placed a hand upon Nathan's shoulder and tilted her head, looking at him in apology. "I am so sorry, Nathan, but some people really don't know when to leave me alone. I'll be back in a bit, alright?"

((OPPORTUNITY GIVEN. 8D Aha, it's a perfect description~! And I was like, "Hey, this sounds like Germany!" when you began to describe him, so that's proof it's a good explanation. I HATE GUYS LIKE VANDYCKE THOUGH, GURGH. D8))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Near nodded as he kept his eyes on the stage. The musicians were currently tuning up their instruments and so the the show would start in about ten minutes or so.
When he was sure Fey was out of sight, he stood up and walked towards the hallway. He managed to avoid her as he walked up the stairs that took him to the box seatings.

Without making himself present he opened the curtain and walked into the VIP area where VanDycke was sitting.
Cool grey eyes turned in his direction and an arrogant smile played on his lips.
"Katharina, mein schatz, holen Sie uns etwas zu trinken."
"Nehmen Sie sich Zeit." Near said casually.
The blonde girl stood up and walked outside, giving Near a flirty smile as she passed him.
"Mr. N, I have been expecting you." VanDycke said with a heavy accent. "Please sit."
Near glared at the man but sat down anyway.

((thank you, my dear ^.^

I seem to be using a lot of foreign languages, lately ^^"
"Katharina, my dear, go get us something to drink."
"Take your time."))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Fey had been leaning against a nearby wall, eyes having gone completely serious as she listened to the distressed voice of her company's current supervisor, nodding silently as she took in his words. She managed to put up a smile, knowing he wouldn't be able to see it, but for self-satisfaction as well. "Hey now, it's completely okay. Whoever it is that's attempting to hack into the company's system won't be doing so for a while. Just calm down, don't blame yourself; I'll have the server up and stronger than ever. Now go home and rest, back to your family, alright? I can assure you that you'll be safe; they'll have to get past me to get to you. Their claims of abducting the company's heir is useless; I'm staying right here. Now, I'll talk to you soon, alright? ...Bye." She flipped her phone shut and brought it to her lips. The company had been attacked many times before, but for someone to go this far... They either had sheer luck or were quite wealthy.

Fey pulled out a light white jacket from her bag, feeling a little cold. She decided to head back, not to keep Near waiting. "Mother, father, the company's in good hands... I won't fail you..." Fey hadn't realized that someone was very close to her. When she noticed a presense, she had to turn back, met with a blonde lady who looked a little surprised even with that light smirk. Fey had come to such an abrupt stop that the very red juice had stained the lower part of her jacked, and she could only gape.
"Oh my, I am terribly sorry!" Her voice sounded like it was practiced. Fey stared at her with narrow eyes before putting on a smile.
"No, it's okay... I don't really care if it looks like this. My jacket's serving its purpose." And with that, Fey began to head back to her spot. The show had already begun, lights bright enough to illuminate the spot where she and Near sat--

Her eyes grew slightly wide. Where...where was Near?

((It's fun~! Variety's good too~! And you make it sound logical~
UGH, I'D DIE TO HEAR NEAR SAY THAT IRL. 8D))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:26 pm

"Ah it seems that your date is missing you." VanDycke said smiling as he looked at Fey.
Near glared at the other man. So far he had gotten nowhere with this conversation.
"May Howard, the only heir of Howards Military Arms & Accoutrements. See I can do some research too."
Near clenched his hands into fists.
"If you so much think of hurting her... you will regret the day you were born." He threatened.
"Now, now, Mr. N no need to get so aggressive."

At that moment Katharina came walking in, carrying two drinks.
"Well, that is your cue to leave... or should I call security to have you tossed out of the theater?" VanDycke said smiling, he knew he had won this battle.
"I won't give up... I know you have something to do with this. And I won't stop until I have gotten my answers." Near said.
"I would reconsider that... Nate... after all, you would not want something to happen to your young friend."
Near's breathing stopped for a second. His true identity was hidden so well to the world that he had not expected for someone to ever find out unless he wanted them to find out.
"Genießen Sie die Show." He said, more to the young woman than to VanDycke, after which he left the box.

He walked back to Fey and sat down next to her.
"Sorry, there was something I needed to arrange... a surprise for during the break."
It was a good thing he had something arranged... but that he had done that the day before was something he did not tell her.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:55 pm

At the sight of Near, Fey placed a hand on her chest and sighed in relief, keeping her voice low to prevent from interrupting the play. "Thank goodness... I was starting to think something happened." She smiled lightly, her eyebrows stitched in a way that showed the slight worry. "Sorry; I get worried pretty easily, especially when someone goes missing. Everything's alright though, right?" She wasn't going to inquire about who it was that bothered Near and then run a security check on that individual before personally making them suffer; what have you that idea?
Her lips parted and eyes widened lightly at the sound of a 'surprise'. "Eh? A surprise? What more could you have planned that could make me happier than I already am?" She clasped her hands together and lightly giggled and she sighed dreamily, pinching herself childishly. "I'm not dreaming, am I? I'm not sleeping in class in the middle of a test, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:26 pm

"No you are not..." Near said with a chuckle. "...but you'll have to wait for at least 30 more minutes."
He smiled when she puffed her cheeks... something he had gotten used to by now.

The play was simply wonderful and the thirty minutes were over before they knew it.
He guided Fey to a separate area where normally only the famous VIP's would be staying and there was a table for two reserved for them. On it there were two drinks and a plate of various hors d'oeuvres.
"Normally they serve champagne but since you're still a minor... I presumed some alcohol free, sparkling cider would be fine too. It's not as crowded as the main lobby where all the other people are waiting."

The second part of the surprise was that about ten minutes later two of the main players walked in from a different door, just to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:36 pm

The sound of his chuckle sounded nice, and in addition to the beauty of the play, Fey could feel that fuzziness in her heart. She was sighing lightly from time to time, recalling the passion in Romeo's voice as he spoke to Juliet. Fey lifted her eyebrows at the classy area, subconsciously reaching over to grab the side of Near's shirt as they both walked to the table. "This is all so fancy and... Oh goodness, I don't know what to say." She smiled at his thoughtfulness regarding the drinks, using her finger to circle around the rim of her glass. "Trust me when I say this, but the more surprises you add onto today, I'll double all of it on your birthday." She smiled, remembering back to how she found a calendar marked with all the birthdays when she cleaned her room.

Though, as soon as the question left her lips, her eyes drifted off towards the door as she sipped her drink, having it get caught in her throat when she realized who they were. She turned to Near with wide eyes, taking notice of the way Near smirked. She was too surprised for any words, so she could only raise her hand and shakily wave before they disappeared off to get their own drinks. Fey eyed Near for the longest time, unaware of the warmth in her eyes that showed nothing but pure, honest affection to his kindness. "You... You're just... Wonderful." She hadn't even realized that her hand had placed itself atop his. "Why would you go through all this trouble to do this for me? I-I don't mean it in a way that I'm not happy! I'm more than happy! It's just...what did I do to deserve a friend like you?"

Last edited by Fey | May on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:48 pm

"I could ask the same thing... I suppose this is a way of thanking you for being so patient with me. I've been acting very selfish ever since I returned and that's not very fair."
He stood up for a second and walked to the two actors, for a moment he talked with them casually but he soon beckoned Fey to join them.
"I figured you'd want a photo... as a memory." Near said. "Most people ask for that but you were so shocked that I figured I'd ask for you."
"And autographs..." 'Romeo' said smiling. "...they always ask for autographs."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Fey placed her elbow on the table and placed her cheek upon her palm, shaking her head ever so lightly. "Selfish? Are you sure you're using the right word? Because last time I checked, the definition of selfish is nowhere near to describing someone who is so balanced with being so hard-working and sweet at the same time, looking someone directly in the eye while speaking, knowing what to say to cheer someone up...and making someone hopeful that, because of just that one person, their life has meaning to it again." She could feel her heart pace quicken for some odd reason.

When Near disappeared for a little while and returned with the two actors, Fey shyly lowered her head and giggled. "Nathan... The numbers are adding up. And I'm doubling them." She raised an eyebrow and winked, cutely giggling as she stood up and took out a little, dusty old book. "U-Um, c-can I have your autograph on this? It's... It's, uh, because the story of Romeo and Juliet is a little similar to how my parents met and uh... This is perfect." She was completely red with both excitement and happiness as they took pictures, a sweat drop going down her head at the awkward smiles in them. Before they left, she held out her camera towards 'Romeo. "A-Ah, wait! Can you take one of Nathan and I? Just us?"

She turned towards Near with a shy smile. "I want this picture to be the start of many more memories... I look forward to making with you. Y-You don't mind right? I promise I'll keep it just for our eyes to see."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:10 pm

"Now that's a request I never had before..." 'Romeo' said smiling as he took the camera. "At least not while I am wearing this silly costume."
"Uhh... I suppose." Near said, surprised by Fey's request.
He stood next to her and managed to have a real smile on his face.
"Oh come on... a bit closer together... you almost look like strangers."
Near raised his eyebrows at the actor.
"Okay, okay."
And before Fey could do anything Near had swooped her up in his arms. A teasing smile on his face when he noticed the surprised look on her face. He didn't know why he did it, but it oddly enough it felt good.
"That's more like it."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Fey giggled. "I think it's a wonderful costume! Hey, you're captured the hearts of many girls tonight. Shows that the costume's working."
Fey stood consciously near Nathan, blinking back and forth between the camera and the white-haired male as she would inch closer and closer by his side. She'd been caught off guard when her boots were no longer touching the ground, arms automatically wrapping themselves around Nathan's neck as she eyed him with wide-violet orbs. "W-Wha, Nathan--?"
"Now smile!"
Her face was frozen into one of light surprise as Near's beautiful grey eyes delved within hers, feeling like he read her like a book right then and there. She could feel her heart bang against her rib cage, pupil's dilating the minute her face began to relax. When he held her like this, up in the air in his arms, she had those little worries in her mind.
Am I too heavy? Oh my goodness, his arms are going to fall apart!
But...she felt good. She felt safe; and for some reason, she felt certain that he'd never let her fall. When her lips parted in a light giggle, 'Romeo' had clicked the button on the camera and captured the moment. 'Romeo' winked.
"Maybe we can use it for the next Romeo and Juliet advestisement..." It came out as more of a mumble.
The two had been so caught up in the moment that the sound of people entering and exiting the room was something they were currently deaf to.

((OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS, MY HEART~ I'M GONNA DIE OF A HEART ATTACK~ <3))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:30 am

((well if you faint Near-kun will have to give you mouth-to-mouth to bring you back to life and back in his arms))

"What a romantic moment..."
A heavy german accent.
"I hope, I'm not disturbing anything."
Near grind his teeth as he placed Fey back on her feet. The short moment of happiness that he felt just seconds before, something he had not felt in a long time, had completely disappeared.
"This is a private area." Near said coolly.
"Oh come now... Nathan." He pronounced the name in such a way that it was obvious he knew it was fake. Then again he had already proven that to Near before. "Don't be so rude and introduce me to this lovely young lady next to you."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:40 am

((//flails.
I want to kill this new-found man for looking at Fey. D<
//totally not tempted to appear out of nowhere to save her secret lover Fey
Sorry about the interruption of the serious moment. xD))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:41 am

Fey's face was flushed of its current happiness to one of complete surprise at the sound of a new voice. She stood close to Nathan, even taking a slight step forward as a protective manner.
She had a very strange vibe about this male, his mocking voice, his piercing eyes, and the smell of a very strong perfume.
Fey's eyes grew worried at the expression on Nathan's face; who the heck was he and why was he making Nathan act like this.
With a light smile, Fey simply held her hands behind her and tilted her head. "Mister, I bed to differ, but is it not even more rude to demand a name when one hasn't introduced themselves first?"

((FFFFFFF--
IT'S OKAY PAIGEY-CHUU~ NEAR-KUN, THE SWEETHEART HE IS, SHALL PROTECT ME~
I SHALL RUN DRAMATICALLY BACK IN YOUR ARMS WHEN I RETURN HOME~~~~ <3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."   "He that is strucken blind cannot forget  The precious treasure of his eyesight lost." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost."
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Downtown Tokyo :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: