LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D

Go down 
+3
Fey | May
Rayne|Paige
Ryuk
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuk

Ryuk

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Empty
PostSubject: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:10 am

Paige... you still got to delete the previous post Razz

Anyway... YAY!! I finally started making us and the house in the Sims 3.
I'll start with us but since that game doesn't understand nicknames/code names I'll have to know last names.

For the guys I'll sort of use a combination of their real names and their nicknames, I'm gonna use their nickname as first name and their complete true name as last name... except for L cause on the death note wiki it says that his true name is L Lawliet... but we use Lawliet as his true first name here ^.^"
So I'm gonna flip it around, like this:

Guys:

• Lawliet L. Ryuuzaki (can also use Ryuga as last name... because his other fake name is Hideki Ryuga... you pick ^^")
  • Near Nate River
  • Matt Mail Jeevas (god, Matt sounds so much better... Mail Jeevas sounds like the name of a butler)
  • Mello Mihael Keehl

Girls:

• Aika Kobayashi
  • May Howard
  • Sarah Lumina
  • Paige ?????

Paige, I need you to come up with a last name. For the sake of progress in the game I'll use Rayne now but I can change it later in the game once you read this and made your decision.

Wow... long post and that just for creating this in the Sims 3... I really need to get a life xD
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:31 am

I think Ryuga works well for L's last name. As for mine, it's Layden. :3
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:44 am

*confetti throw~*

AWESOMENESS IS IN PROCESS ONCE AGAIN~?
WOOP WOOP. <3

Haha, before, when I used to make characters without a last name, I used to put a ".". xD

For L, Lawliet or Ryuga's good, depending whether you want to put his name as an alias or the true one.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:55 am

Okay so it will be Lawliet L. Ryuga ^^

Oh and the girls are almost done... I just need to finish Sarah.
I do have the characteristics, if you want something changed let me know because now I can still edit it... this isn't possible when the family is done:

Paige May Sarah Aika
ArtisticBookworm Light Sleeper Family-Oriented
Computer WhizChildish (basically this means young at heart) Loves the OutdoorsFriendly
HandyExcitable Shy Green Thumb
VirtuosoNeat VegetarianNurturing
--- --- --- Natural Cook

Paige, May and Sarah only have four characteristics cause they're still teens... once they turn into young adults they gain the fifth and final trait. If you already have an idea what kind of trait you want that to be feel free to let me know Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:55 pm

The girls are done... outfits and/or color of outfits can be changed Wink

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Lma_pa10

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Lma_ma10

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Lma_sa10

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Lma_ai11

Last edited by Ryuk on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wasn't happy with Aika's casual outfit >.> ...now I am 8D)
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Everyone is so pretty~<3
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Glad you like it... I think I'm going over the top with this considering I said it as a joke in the beginning ^.^"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:04 pm

PFT, whatever; it's amazing either way, joke to start or not. xD
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Wah, everyone's so pretty and cute~! I love the outfits, by the way, and the characteristics are dead on. 8D
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:31 pm

On with the boys:

Lawliet Matt Mello Near
Bookworm Computer Whiz DaredevilChildish
Computer WhizGenius Genius Computer Whiz
GeniusHandy Hot-Headed Genius
Light SleeperLoner Rebellious Perceptive
Perceptive --- --- ---
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:34 pm

THEY'RE ALL GENIUSES. HNGH. EPIC. 8D

Poor Matt though~ S'okay, he has Rayne~ <:
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:54 pm

pictures are done!!!

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Lma_la10

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Lma_ma10

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Lma_me10

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Lma_ne10
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:34 am

oh I forgot a picture... Waaahhh, so cute but on this pic Mello and May totally look like siblings ^.^

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Lma_th10
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:44 am

Oh my goodness, that's so cute! Our big happy family! Ah, beautiful~! >w<

Hahaha, now that you mention it, May and Mello do look like siblings~! See, Mello, I can be considered breathtakingly gorgeous now too--

Shut up, woman. That only belongs to me; if it doesn't come naturally, it isn't you. *hair flip*

;A;

Look at Sarah all innocent~ AND AW, YOU AND L ARE TOGETHER. <3 Paigey's attempting to do the bunny ears on Mello while Near and Matt are hogging the picture. <3 Ugh, wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Matt's face is just like "HERPDERP"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:47 pm

I decided to start with the second floor so all of 'us' actually have beds to sleep in but look:

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Screen12

I could also make close-up pics of the rooms if you like ^.^
if you start at the room, bottom left and go round with the clock it's

Near's room
bathroom 1
L's (and Aika's) room
Sarah's room
Fey's room (in the back)
Mello's room
Paige's (and Ani's) room
Matt's room
bathroom 2

Last edited by Sarah Lumina on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : pic has been edited... now there's a daytime picture 8D)
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:59 pm

That's amazing! I love how you decorated each room; it totally gives the feel of every characters personality~

You're good at this, Mino-chan~ <3
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:15 pm

thanks, I guess... though you can't really see all of the decorations from this angle ^^" xD
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:22 pm

I can see most of 'em, and if it looks gorgeous in this angle, it's bound to be even better when you zoom in. <3

I would totally want to live in that house in real life. Wouldn't it be awesome? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:23 pm

yeah it would be awesome... though it would be a hell of a job to clean it o_O
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:28 pm

BAHAHA. VERY TRUE.

But hey, we've got a heck load of people~ ;D WE'LL ALL BE ASSIGNED TO SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:59 am

Three close-ups Wink ...Fey's bedroom, Sarah's bedroom & Mello's bedroom:

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Screen19

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Screen20

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Screen21

Last edited by Ryuk on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:21 am

And on to the next three... Paige's room, Matt's room and bathroom 2 (as I named it here in a previous post):

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Screen22

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Screen23

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Screen24
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:39 am

And the last three rooms... Near's bedroom, L's bedroom & Bathroom 1:

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Screen25

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Screen26

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Screen27
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Hahaha, I see L snoozing~ So cute~! >w< AND JUST WHERE ARE YOU, AIKA-CHAN~? D:

THE DESIGN CONCEPT IT SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYY. SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT THAT EPIC BATHROOM. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D   this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this topic is all about LMA & Sims 3 8D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Randomness :: Randomness-
Jump to: