LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK

Go down 
+2
Near
Zen | Ani
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:56 pm

"You've got me convinced." Aika murmured as she wrapped her arms around L's neck.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 pm

After the Time Skip (I think we all know by now~)

"Ne, Mino-chan? L-san? Is anyone there?" Fey called out from outside the door after softly knocking it, shaking the plastic bag lightly in her hands. "I got something I wanna show you~"

The house was kinda quiet when she'd gotten home. She had a feeling someone had to be in this room.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:11 pm

L's chair turned around and he tilted his head sideways before sending a smile at Fey when he recognized her. "Hello there Fey, what is it you have to show?"
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Fey's face lit up at the sound of the dark-haired male, a little glad she was able to find him before Mino. This made things a little interesting. "Ah, L-san!" The girl chirped, hurrying over to his side and carefully turning her head from side to side. Before she asked what she really wanted, she rummaged through the lighter plastic bag to pull out all kinds of sweets she'd specifically picked out for L. "For a hard-working person like you~"

And then the girl leaned in, placing the heavier plastic bag underneath the table as she held back an excited smile. "Ne, L-san, I was planning on giving this to Mino myself, but would you give it to her? Personally? Don't mention anything about me giving this to you." Mino-chan was working awfully hard around the house. Fey noticed that it had been a while since the two spent some quality time together, and perhaps this would bring them closer.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:23 pm

He smiled wider."This is very kind of you, Fey; thank you very much."

When she asked him to give something to Mino without mentioning that it was from her, he lifted an eyebrow and questioned her. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Fey scratched the back of her head. "Y-You're welcome, but I think it's completely normal to return the favor to someone who's helping out..." She put a finger on her chin. "I was going to get you a variety of shortcakes since you like them so much, but if I hid them, they'd grow bad." She'd tried to sneak past them all many times, but it'd be useless. Today was a very lucky day. "Oh yeah, have you seen Near-kun anywhere?"

A very cunning grin plastered itself upon her features. "Oho, I think we should keep that as a surprise to make things more interesting~ You'll just have to wait until she unwraps it. But I can guarantee it's something she'd been eyeing for a while~"
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:32 pm

"Well thank you again. As for Near, I believe he was in his room. I think she should know it's from you, you know," L said.

Last edited by L Lawliet on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Fey simply smiled and shook her head. "Nah, it's okay, really." She held up a finger. "Besides, it isn't the only gift I'll ever give Mino-chan. C'mon L, just do me this little favor~" At the sound of faint footsteps, Fey waved the male in farewell. "I'll see you around then~"
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:40 pm

L gave Fey a nod and turned back to what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:32 am

It was about an hour later that Aika returned from work. As usual, the first thing she did was go upstairs to greet L. However this time it wasn't as happy as usual.
"I'm home." She said as she greeted L with a kiss after which she fell down in a chair. "I hate meetings. They give me such a headache... Especially if it's about the students and some of my colleagues start praising Light like he's an angel."
She sighed and massaged her temples with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:16 pm

He turned his chair to face Aika. "Yes, that could definitely cause a headache. However, I think I can fix that."

Smiling, L pulled the bag Fey had left from under the desk. "Here."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Aika looked up surprised.
"You bought me a gift?" She asked with a smile.
She accepted the gift and carefully opened it. Her smile widened when she saw it was a brand new mixer, and exactly the one she saw when shopping last time.
"How did you know I wanted this." She said as she stood up and kissed L.
"Thank you," Another kiss, "Thank you so much."
Aika kissed L again, this time a bit slower and longer.

((guess she's really happy with that mixer))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:46 pm

((I'm sorry. xD I had no idea what would be best, but then I was like, "She likes cooking, so..."))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:08 pm

((that's totally fine... now she can make even better desserts 8D ))
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:53 pm

L kissed back and couldn't help but smile ate Aika's happiness. He loved to see her so happy.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:23 am

"I should start getting dinner ready... things could get dangerous if Matt and Mello get too hungry." Aika said laughing, thinking back about the last time those two attempted to make something to eat for their own.
She took her new mixer, seeing as she could use it immediately for tonight's dessert, and walked towards the door.
"Any request for the dessert?" She asked just before leaving.

((goodmorning~ ...just barely morning but okay xD))
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:32 pm

"You know me, anything with sugar and I'm happy." L grinned at Aika before turning back to the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Aika shook her head.
"Well then, that means Mello gets his way too... chocolate pudding."
Just before she walked out she turned to L.
"By the way, how did you know I wanted a new mixer, specifically this type. I never told you anything about it."
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:37 pm

L grinned. "You're talking to the world's greatest detective."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:52 pm

"Hmm." Aika said a bit disbelieving. "The World's Greatest Detective... sure... but when it comes to dirty laundry he can't seem to find the basket."
She shook her head and left the room. Still she couldn't completely push the thought aside that he was hiding something from her.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:57 pm

L went back to his computer screens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK   L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L's OTHER Room.....LMA's Own Little NPA & SPK
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4