LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Library (yes we have one >_>)

Go down 
+4
Near
L Lawliet
Zen | Ani
Minoushje
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:49 pm

Fey stitched her eyebrows together and pouted. "Woah, that must've been uncomfortable. To throw up almost everyday for nine months doesn't sound pleasant at all." Fey's lips parted slightly in surprise at the amount of passion in Aika's voice. The girl smiled and let out a light giggle. "You really like kids, don't you, Aika-chan~? I bet you can't wait to have one of your own."

Fey subconsciously reached out to put a hand on Aika's forehead. "Wah, Aika-chan, you're a little heated up. Are you sick?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:29 am

"I think I was sixteen or so when I knew I wanted kids of my own. While other girls were busy with make-up and clothes and such I had already picked out my favorite baby names." Aika explained, a sad expression appeared on her face as she continued. "If Ichiro... If he hadn't... If he hadn't died so soon I probably would already have been a mother. He loved kids just as much as I do."

Aika blinked a few times.
"No, not really. Just a bit dizzy and I'm slightly nauseous but maybe that's just my stomach disagreeing with the cold pizza." Aika said laughing. "Oh come to think of it, I have no clue what I am going to make for dinner tonight... what would you like, Fey? I need to decided so I can go buy the groceries." ...and that pregnancy test...
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:23 am

Paige came downstairs to get her coffee but stopped when she saw Aika.

"Are you feeling better today?" She questioned with worry.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:54 am

Fey leaned over the table with her hands on her cheeks, eyes a little wide in interest like any kindergartner school girl who took interest in topics regarding marriage and babies. Fey's lips marred into a frown and she extended both her hands towards Aika's and put it on top. "Aika-chan... I'm sure you'll be a great mother. I'm sure Ichiro, who's smiling at you from the heavens," she lifted her head up to the ceiling, "would want you to become one. Someone as caring, as considerate, as sweet, and as strong as Aika-chan... Ah, I almost wish I was born from you~"

At the sound of dinner, Fey slightly cringed.
"You know how much I love your cooking already, Aika-chan, but looking at some of these pictures in this textbook..." She shook her head. "I feel like I'm pregnant getting all nauseous. So really, I'm fine with whatever you make~" When Rayne entered the kitchen, Fey waved a hand in greeting. "Maybe Rayne has something in mind~"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 am

Aika turned to face Paige.
"Yes, I'm fine... no need to worry about me." She said smiling. "We were just deciding what to eat tonight... If I ask the guys it'll probably be pizza, again. So any better suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:37 am

"It's morning. Too early to be thinking about food." Paige waved a hand and went straight for the coffee machine.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:42 am

The fresh coffee made Aika feel nauseous again and so she stood up (a bit too quickly).
"I'll think of something when I'm in the store." She said, after which she quickly left the room.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Fey blinked a few times in confusion at Aika's sudden exit. The girl sighed. "Poor Aika-chan; she works way too hard around here, huh?" Fey placed her cheek in the palm of her hand and rested her elbow on the table. "Maybe L can give her a good time, y'know, like a date~ It's been a while since they've had time alone together."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:04 pm

As Aika was getting some groceries she stopped at the baby section... she looked at the little socks and the adorable outfits. She couldn't help but smile, sure she and L hadn't planned this... but it would be wonderful if she really turned out to be pregnant.
She sighed and went to buy that thing which she actually came for... the pregnancy test.

Once she got the other groceries that were on her list she went back home.
Now all she had to do was to manage to hide the test.
She had to be sure herself before she wanted anyone else to know... and that included L, which was going to be the biggest challenge.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Mello let out a yawn as he walked the hallways, noticing Aika and that troubled face on her features as she carried groceries. He assumed they were heavy for her, so he took the liberty of helping her out. The male scratched the back of her head. "Yo, let me carry that for you." He lifted an eyebrow. "See? Working so hard's gotten you sick too." He noticed the slight hint of pink of her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:27 pm

"I AM NOT SICK!!" Aika called out. "Why does everyone keep thinking that?!!"
She frowned and walked up the stairs to one of the bathrooms, locking the door behind her.
She sat down on the edge of the bath and let out a deep sigh.

((poor Mello xD))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:30 pm

((Bahaha, aww~! Poor guy was trying to help too. LOL))

Mello's eyes grew wide at Aika's sudden outburst. She'd never shown this kind of side, and even if she had to the others, it was friggin' rare. He could only watch her head upstairs, blinking a few times in disbelief.
"What...the fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Near came walking in the hallway from the library.
"Why are you looking at the stairs like it just came alive and tried to swallow you whole?" He asked Mello.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Mello scratched the back of his head and shook his head out of his little trance.
"Because I think I almost got the crap beaten out of me." He let out a sigh. "I don't understand women sometimes. They're all soft and innocent, and then BAM, they're friggin' eating your heads out." He smiled shortly after. Sarah wasn't like that, thank goodness. Mello tilted his head. "Do you have any idea what's up with Aika?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Having heard the raising of Mino's voice and then the slamming of a door, Paige peered into the hallway and walked over to the bathroom, knocking softly. "Mino? Would you let me in please? I want to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Near shrugged his shoulders.
"Don't know... maybe it's just that time of the month, you know... they all go insane then."
He looked at the bag of groceries Mello was still holding.
"I think there's something melting..." He pointed out as he noticed the damp spot on the bag.

Aika had been staring at the pregnancy test (which luckily she had placed in her handbag instead of the grocery bag) when she heard Paige's voice.
She quickly put the test back in her bag and stood up to open the door.
"Knowing you, it will be useless to just say no." Aika said as she opened the door a bit further so Paige could step inside.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Stepping inside, she closed the door and lowered her voice. "What's going on with you? I'm worried. You're not yourself. You never raise your voice, nor do you slam doors or anything of the like. Is everything okay?" The look on her face said 'don't lie to me, I'll know if you do.'
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Mello raised an eyebrow, completely oblivious to Near's words. "Time of the month? What the fuck are you saying?" He shook his head away from that thought; whatever the hell it was, it was friggin' scary. Mello's attention turned towards L, who'd walked out of the living room. The male lifted a gloved hand in greeting. "Yo."

He headed off to the kitchen to drop the grocery bags before he made a mess. Last thing he wanted was for her to yell at him again.

Last edited by Fey | May on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:45 am

"I suppose you won't accept an 'I'm fine' for the time being and just leave it to rest?" Aika asked as she sat down on the edge of the bathtub again.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:11 pm

"If the roles were reversed you wouldn't accept it either," she replied to Aika.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:41 am

"True..."
Aika looked at Paige for a moment.
"I think I'm pregnant..." She said, almost in a whisper, afraid that someone else besides Paige would hear.
She took the pregnancy test from her bag.
"I just haven't done the test yet..."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:07 pm

The brunette's eyes lit up, but she resisted the urge to squeal in delight. Keeping her voice low, she replied, "Oh wow, that's amazing. It would also explain a lot as well."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:14 am

"Yeah..."
Aika smiled.
"Just, please don't tell anyone yet okay? I want to know for sure first...."
Aika looked at the test in her hand.
"Of course, now that it's necessary to pee I'm unable to do so. Very.... frustrating."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:14 pm

"Of course I won't tell anyone. As for that issue...have some tea. For one, it'll calm your nerves, two it tends to go through the body fairly quickly," the brunette replied.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:23 am

Good idea, care to join me?" Aika asked. "Hopefully Mello is still downstairs. I think I kinda owe him an apology."
She laughed softly.
"Poor guy, is he finally offering to help by free will and he gets yelled at... now I'll have to start training him all over again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library (yes we have one >_>)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Dormitories-
Jump to: