LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Library (yes we have one >_>)

Go down 
+4
Near
L Lawliet
Zen | Ani
Minoushje
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mello

Mello

The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Mello grumbled under his breath as he began pulling out the things from the grocery bag. "Geez, I finally offer to help and I get fucking yelled at."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Aika walked in the kitchen to start making some tea when she spotted Mello she awkwardly cleared her throat.
"Mello, sorry about my behavior earlier." She sighed. "I'm just having a bad day but I should not have taken it out on you. Think you can forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Mello's head snapped in the direction of the female, growing a little fearful for a brief moment as he was reminded of her tone earlier, but stuttering out a decent reply nonetheless. "Huh? Y-Yeah, n-no problem. I guess I shouldn't have been such a nosy bastard for...yeah." He cleared his throat. "Everything alright though? Something happen with you and L?" He'd been basing things off of relationships ever since he'd gotten into one.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:37 am

"Uhh..." Aika sweatdropped. "I guess... you could say something might have happened... or not... and that could really change the current situation between L and me."

((well, that comment could really cause some confusion amongst the male population of the household))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:42 am

As the oblivious individual that Mello was, he stitched his eyebrows together and narrowed his eyes in complete confusion. "Something happened...but something...didn't happen?" Even as a genius, he wasn't sure of how to make sense of those words perhaps because he wasn't experienced enough in the world of relationships. "What happened, anyway? Is it really that hard to say?" He wasn't one to keep his emotions in, mainly because he freely expressed them using colorful words. "It won't kill any of us right? 'Sides, we're a family of eight; lotsa support."

((Ohohohoho, that number will change soon...~ ;D))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:58 am

Aika sighed, how was she going to explain this without spilling the secret.
"It's complicated..." She eventually said. "Something happened... but I am not sure what the concequences will be... only time can tell."
Once she had finished preparing the tea she walked towards the library to calmly finish her cup of tea, hoping that would be the last of questions for a while... at least until she would know for sure.

Matt, who had walked in the kitchen to get something to snack, had only heard Aika's last answer and looked at Mello confused.
"What was that all about?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Paige had come downstairs the moment Matt questioned Mello. In hopes of completely distracting the male from further pursuing an answer, she interfered.

"Matt~" she grinned and slipped in front of him, slinging her arms around his neck and pressing her lips to his.

((Distractionary techniques are a go! xD))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Mello shrugged. "Dude, I don't get anything. She said something happened, but then something didn't happen. And then Near's going on about some time of the month thing, that makes no sense." He scratched the back of his blonde head. "Hey, you've been with Rayne for a long time. Any idea why girls act that way? Are there reasons?"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Matt really would have answered Mello's question but he was just a bit too preoccupied.
He stopped kissing Paige for a moment and looked at the clearly confused blonde.
"If you want to know what's going on, why not ask L?"

((apparently the distraction was only a temporary success ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:20 pm

The one time she purposely created a distraction it didn't last long. She cursed inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Mello lifted an eyebrow and nodded at the idea. "I'm gonna do that actually." And so, his curious self made him walk towards L's room. "Hey, L, you got a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:25 pm

L lifted an eyebrow at Mello having come to see him. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Mello scratched the back of his head and approached the dark-haired male. "Yeah, I know, I don't visit often, but we need to talk." He plopped himself down on a chair and lifted an eyebrow. "So, um, everything okay? No problems? You know, life problems...relationship problems?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:32 pm

L lifted an eyebrow. "Nothing of the sort, why?"
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Mello raised an eyebrow. "What? Really?" He cleared his throat. "You haven't noticed Aika, then? I mean, if I could notice how different she was acting, I'm pretty sure you might have."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:13 am

Aika walked by L's room, as she was on her way to the bathroom. And since Mello wasn't exactly skilled in talking in a hushed voice she froze on the spot in the hallway.
This could become troublesome... it was a good thing she drank so much tea... it wouldn't take much longer before she would find out the answer.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:51 pm

((hmm yes L, did you not notice Aika's strange behavior? Don't be rude and answer Mello's question/comment xD ;-) :-P ))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:23 pm

((Yeah, L, c'mooooooon~ We know how wonderful that brain of yours is~~~~~))

Mello pressed his lips. "It's like... She's a different Aika. Fuck, she scared the shit of out of me. Someone as soft-spoken as her." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:27 am

((I'm getting theeeerrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee. Writer's Craft eats my brain xD))

"I've noticed that she's been acting rather strange lately, but mood swings are a common symptom for women on their period." L pointed out to Mello.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:49 am

Mello formed an 'o' with his lips. "So that's what they meant by the time of the month..." He shook his head and got back on track. "Well, yeah, they have mood swings like that... But dude, that was scary. And she just fucking ran off too. Like she was rushed or something." He mumbled. "I dunno what it is... But seriously, wanna talk to her?"

Fey lifted her eyebrows at the sight of Aika. "Hey, Aika-chan, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Aika let out a sigh of relief, so far L luckily thought it had to do with her monthly period. It was a good thing he had not realized she was two weeks late, at least now she was the only one who had to worry about her being pregnant or not.
She turned to look at Fey.
"Huh? Oh, nothing much... beside that I'm about to burst because I drank too much tea today."
With that she disappeared in the bathroom. Well at least that wasn't a lie or something... she really did feel like she was about to burst.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Fey blinked a few times before letting out a nervous laugh. "Aha, I get how you feel. Tea's so good too; it's irresistible." Fey tilted her head, lips parting to ask about her health, but she'd disappeared off to the bathroom. Fey couldn't help but sigh; she knew something was up with Aika and it worried her.

"Whatever it is, she's changed. Fucking scary." Mello grumbled. "I don't really know where she is right now but--"

"She went to the bathroom. She'll be out in a bit." Fey interrupted, plopping down on the floor next to Mello's chair before leaning back, supporting her body with her hands. "L-san, Aika-chan's never acted like this on a period before. She was always the type to be able to hold all the mood swings in."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Aika tapped with her foot impatiently.
Waiting always takes forever... But waiting for the results of a pregnancy test feels like an eternity.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:23 pm

(LAAAAAZZZZZZZIIIIINNNNEEEEEEEEEEESS)

L chewed on his thumb for a moment, thinking.

"I'll speak with her as soon as I can," he nodded, assuring his own words.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Fey nodded. "Please do. But you'll have to try and catch her off guard; she knows how to get past easily." Fey lifted her eyebrows. "She's actually in the bathroom; she'll be out in a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library (yes we have one >_>)   The Library (yes we have one >_>) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library (yes we have one >_>)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Dormitories-
Jump to: