LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue and Minoushje's room

Go down 
+5
Near
Fey | May
Zen | Ani
L Lawliet
Minoushje
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:07 pm

Fey smiled back widely at the sight of a smile upon his face. And because her mind made her say crazy and abrupt things when the slightest hint of sleep introduced itself to her, she tilted her head to the side and rested her cheek upon the palm of her hand. "You're a handsome guy. You deserve to smile." She'd probably recall these words in the morning.

Fey mumbled a silent thank you and gathered up the notes, handing it over to him before she stood up and grabbed another chair for the male to sit on. "I-I'll try my best then."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Near cleared his throat a bit uneasy.
"Uhh... thanks... I guess." He said, a light blush dusting his cheeks.

He accepted the notes and took place across from Fey. Taking a few moments to quickly scan the notes to see what she was studying.

((wait... what is Fey studying?? xD))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:17 pm

((What's one subject we don't need to do a lot of researching for? xD))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:21 pm

((DOES SCIENCE SOUND OKAY~?))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:28 pm

((I will have to do a lot of research seeing as I had only one year of science... but I'll find some random questions online. No problem... though they might be very easy ones, since I have no idea what I'm asking xD))

"How does the presents of impurities affect the boiling point of a liquid?" Near asked looking at Fey.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:31 pm

((If you want, we can change the subject after this then~ Whichever one's easier for you though~! And dontchu worry~! THAT'S WHY THERE'S GOOGLE FOR BOTH QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS. 8D))

Fey crossed her arms over her chest and recalled the information in her head. "Impurities decrease vapor pressure, which decreases melting point and increases boiling point. One way to think of it is that impurities get in the way of the bonds that would be holding the solid together. By disrupting the normal organization of atoms or molecules in that solid, the impurities weaken the bonds holding the solid together, mainly because these are bonds BETWEEN atoms and molecules, and not within them. As these intermolecular bonds weaken, it takes less energy to pull the molecules apart, which means it will melt to a liquid at a lower temperature." Fey tilted her head. "Is that right?"

Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:45 pm

((I don't understand that answer at all o_O ..but the answer I think the answer I found says the same thing xD ...no that's okay... seeing as the subjects I studied were in Dutch so most likely the English answers are just as confusing to me.))

"Correct." Near said smiling. "Next one. Complete this sentence: The molecules of different samples of an ideal gas have the same average kinetic energies, at the same ________??"
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:48 pm

((Me neither, don't worry. xD That's the power of google though~ Aw, you're so strong, Mino-chan~ <3))

Fey pressed her lips together and looked away. She silently repeated the sentence over at herself and then hesitantly looked up. "At the same...temperature--?" Her answer was cut short by the grumbling of her stomach, which had made everything go silent. Her eyes went slightly wide at the sound, cheeks slowly heating up in complete embarrassment as she let out a boisterous, yet nervous, laugh. That was when she remembered something, standing up from the chair and walking over to her bed, where the plastic bag that contained what she'd bought earlier rested. "I kind of didn't eat dinner, and I was hoping there'd be leftovers for both of us, but that darn Mello devoured it all right in front of my eyes."

With a slight skip to her step, she headed back to the seat across Near and dug her hand inside the plastic bag, pulling out a package of neatly packed sushi, smiling sweetly as she extended it towards him. "Here you go. I figured you'd be hungry, and well, I'm not very good at cooking, so I went out earlier to get something." She opened up her own and cracked the chopsticks in half.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:26 pm

"This is what I missed most about Japan... sushi. Sure they sell it in other countries but it just isn't as good as here." Near said.
Together they enjoyed the evening snack while Near continued asking questions.
Once the food was gone he gave Fey her notes back.
"Looks like you don't need to worry besides some small details you seem to know everything you need to know." He looked at her for a moment. "Why did you choose science? There must not be many girls in your class..."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Fey nodded several times in complete agreement, taking a bite out of her favorite one first. "It's authentic in Japan; heck, even packaged ones are amazing. It's a specialty, and well, not many people eat sushi as much as we do in Japan." It was rare for her, especially these days, to enjoy evenings like this. There was no stress, no worry--she felt calm, and the questions she thought she'd never get were easily explained by the white-haired male. She found it hard not to look at the intellectual expression upon his face when he'd explain. When the questions were done, she let out a sigh. "If I end up ranking number 1, you can guarantee half of the freshman speech will have references to you. Seriously, I owe you." And then she raised her eyebrows. "Ah, you've got some rice there. I'll clean it up." She reached over to brush a rice grain from the side of his mouth.

At Near's question, she let out a small sigh and remained silent for a brief moment to think of a good response as she slowly brought her hand back. "Science is just fascinating. The foundations of life, how we're built by billions and billions of tiny atoms. Maybe it's because of how mysterious it is that I like it so much. And you'd be surprised if I told you this, but...I'm one of three girls in that class." She scratched the back of her head and laughed, but it wasn't a whole-hearted one. "It doesn't really make much of a difference anyway; I'm not really that close to anyone at school. The other courses are fun when you're part of groups where you know the people. I wanted to take drama, but, I'd be a bother really... And their parents deserve to see them take more a role, taking their busy times off to see their kids on stage." She maintained that smile upon her face despite the memories that flooded her mind, back to how they'd look at her from afar during freshman year and question, in gossip, the heavy under eye bags and random breakdowns. She stood up and disposed of the empty containers before returning back. "How about you? What interests you?"

((I DID SURVIVE YESTERDAY, mainly because I got to take care of a baby~ <3 She was just...d'aw~! Forgive me for my paragraph responses; teenage drama makes this girl poetic. LOL.))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:18 pm

((aahhh babies are cute... as long as they don't start crying ^^"
and is okay... but seriously, what does Near like?? In the anime and manga you only see him play with toys... but he's like sixteen there))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:32 pm

((She was really little too~! She was fast asleep, thank goodness, but they're so warm~!
Maybe he's not sure yet; I agree, all he does is play with toys. Toys are probably his biggest interest; it's okay if he doesn't have a subject he's fond of~ ^^))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:03 pm

He was surprised when Fey touched him. The simple gesture felt so familiar, so caring that Near instinctively drew his head back a bit.
"You could still take drama... we could all come and watch you. But you seem to really know what you like and dislike. I envy you for that." Near admitted.
He was not used to open up towards others. Even Ani did not know everything about him... he rather talked about her instead.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:13 pm

When Fey noticed the slight retort to her natural action, she tilted her head slightly and raised her eyebrows. "Eh? Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?"

Fey scratched her cheek. "I'm kinda contemplating on whether or not I should; they asked me if I wanted to do one of the main roles about three days ago. But...you would? Really?" She grew slightly flustered. "That'd make me so happy. But I can't guarantee a good show; I always get butterflies up on stage. Drama's just something I like anyway; I've liked it since I was little." She leaned forward towards the male and put on a reassuring look. "Don't envy that. It just means that you've yet to explore more of life. You've got a whole world open up to you, and you'll find out eventually. Hey, don't go ignoring your love for toys; that could open up so many opportunities. It makes me a little jealous that you're so true with your feelings, having loved toys for nearly your entire life. I wish I had something I could hold on to for the rest of my life too." She raised a finger. "Oh yeah, you like domino sets, don't you? Maybe one day, you can stop by the store I work at. I've been getting gifts for everyone lately, and I thought I'd get you one based on your interests, y'know."

There was just a little moment of silence, where Fey eyed the white-haired male warmly with a content smile. She sighed. "It's nice opening up to you; you're different. In an interesting and fun way."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Near just looked away at Fey's first question.
All he could think about was that he had to find Ani. It felt like betrayal to feel so at ease with Fey.
It was too soon. He needed to keep some distance.
"You don't have to buy me gifts. I don't really like getting gifts."

Yes she opened up to him.
But it felt like an impossible challenge to open up to her.
"That's... nice." He said someone distant. "I uhm... I should go. There's something I need to do."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Fey frowned slightly, but she quickly replaced it with a smile and stood up, walking over to the small table by the bedside. She reached for the small, dusty music box that always lay there. "Well, consider it... A payback. You did help me study after all; you can't deny that." She started winding it up while she made her way back, placing it on the desk and opening it up. The cute little melody sounded and she placed her shoulders on the desk and rested her head upon them with closed eyes. "Besides, we're friends now..."

She was drifting in and out of consciousness as Near spoke his last sentence. Her lips tugged down and she fully closed her eyes, nodding silently. "Sorry for keeping you up; I seem to...hold everyone back..." The rest came out as a somewhat understandable mumble. "See you..."

((UGH, ANGST. WHY MUST YOU BE SO HAPPILY SADDENING? ;n; ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:18 am

Near felt like a jerk as he walked out the room.
But he had to create some distance... he needed that distance.

"She's just trying to be friends, Near." Aika said who had caught on to the last part of their conversation.

"I know... but... I'd be a lousy friend." Neat muttered as he looked at the younger girl, half-asleep with her head on the desk.
"Ouch! What was that for?" He asked when Aika smacked him against the back of his head.

"Ani would have done the same thing." She simply said.
Aika placed her hands on her hips.
"We're all your friends, Nate." Using his true name on purpose. "You can't expect us not to worry while it's clear to see there's something troubling you. You can't push us away."

The words had the wanted effect on the white haired male. Now Near was feeling guilty for being so cold towards Fey.
"I'll do my best..." He muttered.

"That's all we're asking of you." Aika said smiling. "And besides, if you keep upsetting Fey like this I think Mello well kill you while you're sleeping pretty soon. Goodnight~"

Near sweatdropped.
Well, that was very reassuring.
He looked at Fey once more, there shouldn't be such a sad expression on her face while she's sleeping... it worried him. He walked towards her as softly as possible and took her in his arms. He gently placed her on her bed and covered her up.
"I'll try and be a better friend for you, Fey." He whispered softly.
With that he left her room to go to bed himself.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:11 pm

((I feel all...tingly inside. LOL.
Gawd, that was so cute. >///< You always know what to say~ <3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Minoushje's room   Blue and Minoushje's room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue and Minoushje's room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Dormitories-
Jump to: