LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best place to find food? The marketplace

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:13 pm

"Mino! Hi. This here is....." Paige blinked, "uhh, would forgive my stupidity at not inquiring your name and introducing myself?" The brunette turned to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:30 pm

"I-it's okay... I'm Sarah..." She mumbled.

Aika smiled.
"Please do come inside, I'll make some tea."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:53 pm

"Nice to meet you Sarah, I'm Paige and Mino is Mino." The girl laughed and lead Sarah inside to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Sarah fumbled with her fingers as she was lead inside. It felt nice and warm inside and not just in the literal way... she felt also warm on the inside, something she hadn't felt in a long time.

"So Sarah where do you come from? You're not originally from Japan, are you?" Aika asked once she had finished the tea and placed the cups on the kitchen table.

Sarah shook her head.
"My family is from Romania."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:47 pm

Paige smiled at Sarah and handed her one of the cups of tea, "That's awesome, I've never met anyone from Romania." The girl went digging through some cupboards, looking for something to munch on.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:12 pm

"Rayne, just ask if you want something to eat." Aika scolded, though with a smile. "There are some cookies left that I baked this morning... Matt and L ate the rest already."
She looked at Sarah.
"So how did you end up in Japan, all alone?"

Sarah stayed silent as she cast her eyes down.
Why were these people so nice to her? Did they not know she meant bad luck?

Aika raised her eyebrows and looked at Paige. What was going on with this girl, it was as if she was carrying a heavy burden on her shoulders.
"Do you have family here? Where do you live right now?" She questioned.

Sarah stayed silent for a long time.
"I don't have a family." She finally said softly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Paige pulled Mino aside and explained the park situation then told Mino the reason for bringing Sarah her was because she wanted thegirl to have a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Aika was surprised, or more shocked, to hear this information.
"If it were just my decision I'd show her her room right this instant... but it isn't, we'll have to ask the guys too. And that includes Mello."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:11 pm

"Can't we just skip Mello? Please?" Paige really didn't want to have to ask Mello for something becuse he'd be spiteful and say no.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:11 am

"We can always say that most votes win so she won't be send away just because Mello says no. But we have to ask him, it's only fair." Aika said calmly.

Matt walked in the kitchen, absentmindedly scratching his head. He blinked a few times when he noticed the unknown girl.
"Oh I didn't know we had company." He said as he made a bee-line for the coffee.
Playing a game for 24/7 in a row never made him very social... and besides he still hadn't finished the game.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:43 am

Paige nodded at Aika before eying Matt; the pot of coffe then confiscated from his grip before he could pour it. "Matt, which game is it this time?" The next thing to be confiscated was the game.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:47 am

"I'm not telling..." Matt grumbled somewhat childishly as he attempted to take back to coffee pot, though failing miserably. "...you still haven't returned those other games. If you don't know the title you can't take it from me."
He actually thought it was a pretty smart solution.
Instead of making a second attempt to regain the coffee pot he practically dived into the fridge where he grabbed a bottle of coke. And with a somewhat maniacal giggle he ran back upstairs... he had zombie killing to do.

Sarah blinked a few times. After witnessing this (though technically she only heard it) it only made her wonder more what she was doing here.

Aika laughed softly.
"Don't worry Sarah-chan, it's not always as crazy as this."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:54 am

"Excuse me for a minute Sarah-chuu," Paige went after Matt, glad that his theory was flawed. She walked into his room and popped open the game console, taking the game and putting it in it's case. "You ever think that I confiscate the games because of the fact that you play them 24/7."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:29 pm

"NOOEESS!!" Matt called out as he chased after Paige.
Though before he could even attempt to catch her he tripped over his own feet and landed face first in front of Paige.

Aika shook her head laughing when she heard Matt's cry. She looked at Sarah.
"Sarah-chan, would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Ahh... uhm... n-no that's okay." Sarah said softly.

"Nonsense... I won't take no for an answer. And I'm sure the others will agree with me." Aika said as she poured some fresh tea in the cups. "Though I have the idea that Matt will miss dinner now that his game has been confiscated."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Paige stepped over the red head, taking off down the hall and around the corner. She hid the latest game, a Resident Evil, and hid it with the many other games that she'd confiscated, all in a spot where Matt would never think to look.
She headed back down to the kitchen, dusting off her hands. "Mission accomplished~"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:29 pm

"Now I actually feel sorry for the poor guy." Aika said smiling. "Maybe we should find him a different hobby."
She walked to the kitchen door.
"Now, I'll ask Mello-san and Ryuzaki if they could please come downstairs for a moment... to ask their opinion."

Meanwhile, Matt was snoring loudly... he had fallen asleep somewhere halfway between going to bed and undressing himself. His head was his bed, the rest of his body sitting next to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:34 pm

"I'm not gonna comment on that," She managed to stop the innuendo that popped into her head, from spilling between her lips.
"Can we not just skip out on Mello? You know, majority rules and such."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:14 am

Aika sighed as she looked at Paige.
"We discussed this already, Rayne. The answer is still no."
She walked upstairs, first going to see L, since she was sure he wasn't going to be difficult, and asking him if he could come downstairs for a moment. Next she knocked on Mello's door.
"Mello-san, could please come downstairs for a moment? I need your opinion on something."

Sarah was feeling slightly uncomfortable with all these strangers. She just wanted to go back to the park where she felt safe.
"Uhm... I really liked to go home now." She said timidly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:41 am

L immediately went downstairs to the kitchen, deciding to find something sweet. He noticed the guest in the kitchen and smiled a little smile, "Hello," he turned to look at Rayne, "-I see you you've brought another guest. How you're such a people person is beyond me."

Mello sighed and headed down to the kitchen, glaring at the brunette leaning against the counter. He clearly did not like her, and by the look on her face, she didn't like him.

Her brown eyes looked likethey could burn a hole in something as she looked at Mello. Once she turned to Sarah, her gaze was soft again and there was a frown, "But Sarah-chuu, you can't just live in a park. It's not safe. You need a roof over your head and a warm bed. We have food and everything too."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:12 pm

Aika had walked into the kitchen after L and Mello. She walked towards Sarah and placed a hand on her shoulder, causing the younger girl to lightly jump up startled.
"There's no need to be afraid, Sarah-chan."
She looked at the two guys.
"Well, you two I guess it's easy to understand why I asked for you to come downstairs." She said smiling. "This is Sarah and if it's up to Paige and me she's going to stay here since she currently seems to be living in the park. But you have a say in this too."

Sarah sighed and fumbled with her fingers. When the two guys had walked in she clearly felt a change in the environment. For a moment there had been this familiar feeling of annoyance... something she recognized from when she was little.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:28 pm

"I'm fine with it. Rayne seems to bring nice people back and so I trust jeer judgement." L smiled as he found the stash of cookies.

"Tch, like we need another girl here. There's already too much estrogen floating around" Well, he's just a ray of friggen sunshine.

Rayne punched Mello in the shoulder; hard. "Nobody cares what you think. Majority rules are always great. It's settled, you're staying Sarah-chuu~!"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:04 pm

"Uhm... please don't punch each other." Sarah said softly even though she didn't know who had punched who, she had only recognized the sound.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:15 pm

"Mah, don't worry Sarah-chuu, it's only Mello. Besides, he's a guy, he can deal." Paige laughed at the glare she recieved from the aforementioned blond. "By the way, don't take Mello seriously, he's got attitude problems so just ignore him."

There was muttering that came from him, all the words directed to "the stupid bitch who annoys the shit outta [him]", because he clearly didn't like her. Either that or she just provoked him purposely to piss him off.

L smiled as he munched on a cookie, "I know Matt is fine with having a guest, although he's going to mope around now that he's got no new games to play, Rayne." L knew that she'd give them back after making him swear not to play them 24/7. He also had a feeling that she was playing them once in a while because, as far as he knew, she enjoyed video games and movies that consisted of gore, blood and violence.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:08 am

"Well then, that's settled." Aika said smiling. "Welcome home, Sarah-chan."

A pink blush dusted on Sarah's cheeks.
"T-thank you." She mumbled. "I-I have some stuff I-I'd like to get... they're still in the park. I-is that okay?"

"You don't have to ask for permission, Sarah-chan." Aika said. "But someone will go with you, I guess it should make it easier for you. Though I'm afraid, I can't go. Someone has to finish dinner."

((perfect opportunity for Mello and Sarah to get to know each other?))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:27 pm

"I'd go but I have tons of homework I've been procrastinating on. It's all due tomorrow so I need to set up for my all nighter." Paige sighed, wishing that maybe she hadn't procrastinated, even though she knew that she'd get high marks.

"I've got work to do as well, I apologize."

A smirk crossed the girl's lips, "Mello has jack all to do. He'll go with you."

Mello went to protest but was silenced, "Yeah, I'll go." He muttered something about Rayne being a bitch and then led Sarah out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best place to find food? The marketplace
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Downtown Tokyo :: Shopping-
Jump to: